Friday, September 6, 2019

LUCID 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper Twin

LUCID 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper Twin

LUCID 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper Twin

I know in the instructions it says to set out for 48 hours to inflate, however when I first opened I was so skeptical as to how it would be able to expand because it was SO uneven! However I set it out anyway, once I checked back in a couple hours it had fully expanded and looked perfect! It made our bed feel like an entirely new mattress, both me an my boyfriends body and back aches are long gone. Even our dog never wants to sleep on her dog bed anymore which she used to love! So easy to fall asleep now and we wake up well rested. Every since we got this we’ve been sleeping through the night no problem. And you can’t beat the price considering Serta has basically the same thing but for $260. Definitely recommend!

My husband and I had purchased a new mattress. We were going with the trend that a firmer mattress would be good for our backs. After months of a sore back we had to do something! We found this jewel! We sneak chances to lay in our bed now!!! This pad is amazing. I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud.

I read lots of reviews before purchasing a memory foam mattress. This particular mattress got so many great reviews so I purchased.
Let me just say, this Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper is freakn amazzzzzing. I should have purchased a long time ago. The only bad thing I can say about this is I never want to get out of bed.. It's so comfortable. I have a queen size bed that already has a pillow top mattress. My sheets fit a little snug over the memory foam mattress but it still covers really well. I also removed my mattress pad protector because I wanted the full feel of the memory foam mattress beneath me when Im in bed. Like many other reviews and the instructions say... I laid the mattress out for at least 24 hours (i couldn't wait 48.. i wanted to use it so badly), and the initial smell does go away quickly. Once its under your sheets there is no odor what so ever anyways. Here's the best part... it was reasonably priced... and I was able to order this Prime! I have been using this foam mattress for about 2 months now and the mattress springs back to its original place every time I re-position. Get ready for a good nights sleep!!

I love this mattress topper!!!! If anyone is planning to purchase a new mattress, before you invest that kind of money, please do yourself a favor and purchase one of these first.

Being in 7+ major car accidents and being 75 years old, I am finally very comfortable sleeping at night on my Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper! What a big relief! Recommend it highly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 inches of gel memory foam adds softness and pressure-relieving comfort to your mattress
  • This quick response memory foam is extremely airy and ultra-plush
  • Ventilated design improves airflow for a more comfortable sleep climate
  • Infused with gel to capture heat and control temperature
  • Backed by a 3-year U.S. warranty against manufacturer defects; Twin size mattress topper measures 37.5" x 74"

Description

Special memory foam formula creates an incredibly plush and airy sleep surface that conforms to the curves of the body. This responsive support aligns the spine and eliminates pressure points to create an individualized sleep experience. Gel infused for temperature control, this topper captures and distributes body heat to prevent overheating and improve comfort. Finished with a ventilated design that places hundreds of evenly sized and spaced ventilation holes across the topper to increase breathability and airflow so you can sleep comfortably all night long. Twin sized mattress topper measures 38" x 75".



Nice topper, my new memory foam mattress was quite stiff but this makes all the difference.

BOOOIIII!!!!!!! This thing is AMAZING! I bought this for my college dorm because obviously, those mattresses suck. I let it air out for the full 48 hours like the directions said with no sheets on it or nothing. And y'all, I have slept so well on this thing. I have never slept well; I always always always wake up like 30 times a night to switch sides becuase it starts hurting. But on this, I can sleep on the same side all night long. I have never slept this good in about 7 years, and I'm not exaggerating. I was also extremely homesick so even with that, I still slept amazingly. I had no problem with smell. I've had no problems at all. I love this thing and I am going I get one for my mattress at home. If you have absolutely any problems sleeping, buy this for your mattress before you buy another mattress. If this thing can help those paper-thin college dorm mattresses, it can help anything. Get you one!!!

I rarely write reviews, but this topper is the best investment hands down. My back would be so sore, and I there would be a slight dip in the center of a new mattress. The topper allows me to sleep on my side and it forms around me and gives my back 100% support. I woke up without tossing and turning, and had to write this review.

I feel like I have a new mattress again! It's so comfy I don't ever want to leave my bed! Me and my cat 100% recommend this mattress topper! Who cares if it's not a full 3-inches or whatever, it's so dang comfortable!

My husband and I are sleeping on a spring mattress set that has several years on it. We need to buy a new mattress soon-ish but we haven't decided for sure what type we want so we're trying to extend the life and comfort of our current mattress. It's extra-firm, which both of us have always liked - I'd literally rather sleep on the floor (and have!) rather than on a mattress that's too soft. However, we're both mostly side sleepers and as we're getting older and experiencing more joint pain, we were both finding that our extra firm mattress was causing a lot of morning pain in our knees, hips, and shoulders. While we're considering the merits of spring vs. memory foam vs. hybrid, we decided to try adding a memory foam topper to our existing mattress both to extend the useful life of it and to see if it would help ease the pressure point pain in our joints and the LUCID 3-inch Gel Memory Foam mattress topper is the one we chose.

We've had it less than a month so I can't yet speak to how it will hold up over time, but so far it's doing the job for which we bought it. It has added enough cushioning to greatly relieve morning joint pain for both of us, but we can still feel the support of the extra-firm mattress underneath and it's not so deep or squishy that it feels like trying to fight my way out of the center of a marshmallow whenever I change position - something I've experienced on a couple of memory foam mattresses I've tried.

I don't think it sleeps particularly cool but I don't think it sleeps noticeably hotter than our mattress without it either - I'd consider it pretty temperature neutral. If you're looking for a way to suppress motion, I don't think this is thick enough to do that, at least not on top of a traditional spring mattress set. My husband and I can still feel it when either of us gets in or out of bed or changes position in the night. Again - no worse that the mattress without the topper, but no better either. But if you're looking for a way to add a comfort layer to a mattress that's too firm, we find this to be just right for that purpose.

For what it's worth, we did lay it on top of a guest bed and let it expand for the full recommended 48 hours before we moved it to our bed and slept on it. I have no idea if that makes a difference to how it feels or how it will last, but since we had an unused bed available, we decided to let it expand as much as possible before sleeping on it.

I'll try to remember to come back and post an update after we've slept on it a few months and have had a chance to see how it holds up over time.

Six month update: Still loving it! It's still holding its shape, no "valleys" where we sleep each night.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment