Sunday, September 1, 2019

Oasis TEARS PLUS Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops, 30 containers, 0.3 ML/0.01 FL OZ

Oasis TEARS PLUS Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops, 30 containers, 0.3 ML/0.01 FL OZ

Oasis TEARS PLUS Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops, 30 containers, 0.3 ML/0.01 FL OZ

1. I have MGD with eye allergies, practically the same symptoms.
2. I've spent over $1,400 the past year and have tried every prescription steroid drops, over the counter drops and $300+ of worthless Restasis.
3. I've only been using these the past 2 days and I used regular Oasis without success. I can't believe that I can now walk in my house from room to room WITHOUT closing my eyes as the air felt like paper cuts!
4. After the first 24 hours, my eyes feel normal and I didn't wake up with my lids stuck.
5. I put them in the fridge and use a vial up to 3 times so for those negative reviewers it is NOT expensive! What IS expensive is trying everything to no avail and suffering 24/7, waking up at 2 a.m. with incredible dryness and itchiness without being able to go back to sleep!
6. I even spent $235 on one treatment, which ONLY lasted 2 months so $24 is quite CHEAP.
I'm praying, as I always do, that these drops continue to work as well as they do because the symptoms are worse than the most painful surgery I've had as it's never-ending.

I am a severe dry eye sufferer. My TBUT is around 5 seconds, so I have tear dysfunction big time. That said, these drops give me the most relief with the least negative side effects. I’m allergic to EVERYTHING that goes in my eyes. All my drops have to be compounded, steroids, autologous serum, etc. I also cannot use traditional gels. This product however changed my life. I had been using theratears and it was ok. Eventually it started burning my lids from the inside. So I tried the oasis tears plus as I’ve heard great reviews. The price reflects the quality. No lie, you get 3-4 drops per eye, per vial. That’s at least half of what you get from other brands and the price is triple most brands. I do not care, worth every penny. You can blink comfortably and nothing spills out of the eye onto your lashes.

I never thought I’d find an otc drop I could comfortably use. I thought, when someone suggested these, no way another drop is going to help. However, I’m glad I was wrong.

Omg! These feel so good in my eyes. I've tried a lot of dry eye products and these work the best for me. They don't burn. They seem to last longer in my eyes. They can be recapped. I store the remainder in the refrigerator.

Great product! Very soothing and lasts longer than any other product I have found. Works well at night.

The down side- small amount in each vial and expensive. For those reviewers that say other products work just as well, please name the product so we can all try it!

While many products for contact lenses wearers provide temporary clarity and relief for dry eyes, Oasis Tears Plus Lubricant Eye drops provide long lasting clear vision, virtually no more eye irritation, and therefore, no more red eyes. I would recommend Oasis Tears Plus Lubricant Eye drops to any contact lenses wearer that seeks long last relief from eye irritants...it is the best product I have tried in many, many years.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains 30 sterile disposable containers per box
  • For day or night time use
  • Natural blinking allows the drops to spread across the surface of the eye.
  • Recommended for the relief of moderate to severe dry eye symptoms
  • Preservative-free

Description

Contains 30 sterile disposable containers per box For day or night time use Natural blinking allows the drops to spread across the surface of the eye. Recommended for the relief of moderate to severe dry eye symptoms Preservative-free



I have extremely dry eyes and have been on Restasis for several years. It didn't seem to help much and burned my eyes; so when the price more than quadrupled in my insurance's drug plan, I began looking for a substitute. An optometrist friend who also suffers from dry eyes recommended Oasis Tears Plus, and I have been using it for about two months with good results. These drops lubricate without burning, and I am very satisfied with their performance.

The best money can buy! These were recommended by my opthomologist and optometrist. I had Lasik surgery prior to buying these. I was told I had dry eyes and the procedure would probably make the condition more noticeable. I have tried multiple brands and these fee an last the best of all the brands I have tried. Of course, these are more expensive. However, worth every cent.

These were recommended to me after other "tear" products weren't doing the job. These drops con't have preservatives, but you can get two "doses" out of one vial because you can put the tiny cap back on the vial (which is not easy to do), but it still is a good feature. These are not cheap but are worth every penny.

I bought this for my mom since she has the worst dry eye. This seems to be the only drop that help enough to get her through the day. She has tried Restasis, Refresh, Sustaine, you name it she tried it. I hate that I can only find these online but at least they are able to help her.

I use these in my scleral lenses to reduce late-day foggy vision. I place one to two drops in the lens before filling the lens the rest of the way with inhalation saline.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment