Sunday, September 1, 2019

Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil, Perfect for Keto and Paleo Diet, 100% Non-GMO Premium C8 Oil, Ketogenic Friendly, Responsibly Sourced from Coconuts Only, Made in The USA (16 oz)

Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil, Perfect for Keto and Paleo Diet, 100% Non-GMO Premium C8 Oil, Ketogenic Friendly, Responsibly Sourced from Coconuts Only, Made in The USA (16 oz)

Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil, Perfect for Keto and Paleo Diet, 100% Non-GMO Premium C8 Oil, Ketogenic Friendly, Responsibly Sourced from Coconuts Only, Made in The USA (16 oz)

This review is being posted more as a solution to the problems people have expierenced with the plastic bottle. Pouring the recommended Tbsp. Out of the bottle is nearly impossible I bought a stainless steel oil pot. Found it on Amazon for around $10. Equipped with a spout it makes the dosing much easier and being made out of stainless steel takes care of the plastic bottle softening up or leeching plastic into the Oil.

When you take the cap off, just poke a hole in the safety seal and that will take care of the spilling & messy issues in previous feedback

I work with my husband. He asked me what has gotten into me today, because I am on fire. Brain Octane Oil is what has gotten into me! I am astounded by how much of a buzz this product gives me, as I wasn't expecting to notice anything. I am low carbing, but even on reload days I notice the effect. I have chronic migraine that I have been trying to work around for 4 years now. I basically have chronic brain inflammation, and am always fatigued, suffer aphasia, and generally don't get that mental flow and sharpness I used to. I've tried many vitamins but this is the first thing that has really made my brain feel energized.

So, let's see, I first stumbled upon this "recipe" for health in summer and on the first go around (1tsp) I was on cloud nine. Did it again for a few days and it was amazing. Then bloating issues slowly crept up, which are different for me than most people I imagine as I have been subject to toxins from every which way constantly exposed to the point where imo my immune system and adrenaline (long history of intense panic attacks even just from thinking about panic) are "hyper". So I think once my body senses something is bad it takes a while to "undo" that "bad connection" This is what I have intuitively learned about my body and I have a sneaking suspicion it could be what ails others who had good experiences with a product like this and then eventually a bad experience with it.

So...long story short. As I got healthier(always doing) my body becomes less reactive and the good things (like green tea) have a more "manageable" detox effect. So that's two things, imo, that happen when someone in my state becomes healthier. Immune system is less fight/flight, and the detox "episode" isn't a monster. So I've been trying to integrate this back into my life because I knew from the get go it was a good one, I just had to figure out how to make it compatible with my unique biology/psychology.

And like most things, I realized micro dosing would be the answer. So I started from a 1/8th tsp and have almost worked myself up to the regular baseline of 1tsp. Along the way I realized that the butter really is vital to getting this down your system without bloat, or with a beefy/fatty meal, kind fo like fish oil which also bloats me if I don't have it with a hearty lunch.

As an example of my sensitivity, if I shower, with a filtered head I'm fine, but if I take a bath in tap water(no filter head), I will have a whole body reaction affecting breathing, skin, mental mood, digestion, muscle twitchiness, for the whole day unless I wash myself off with the regular shower head, and then I'll have to wait and nap some till my body "calms down" So, again, if people have a bad reaction to something that is good for them they should question whether their body is simply in a negative/flighty state, or whether they simply have too much detoxing to go through.

Personally I wish all supplemental-based nutrition came in micro/tailored-dosing systems.

Anyways, I recommend finding a way to "make" this work as it's worth it. I only do it with the butter/coffee system, which I also recommend his dark-medium coffee as I've experimented thoroughly with many other brands

I went through a couple years going to my doctor on and off for my severe anxiety and depression, he always ended up giving me a new antidepressant prescription. As they all tend to do. Long story short, after giving doctors a try, I decided I should try and find a natural remedy to my already natural depressive and anxious state. I tried a few different nootropics but they either had no effect on me or made me feel worse. So, I gave up on those too, and stuck to focusing on my personal health, which was probably one of the best things I could have done to myself.

Shortly after that, I started researching cbd and how it affects the brain, and it sounded pretty good. But no, it’s way better than good, it beats the hell out of any prescription. For me personally, I learned mixing 30 ml of this oil with 1,000 mg cbd isolate makes for the perfect tincture. This is the only solution that has aided my sleep, morning grogginess, energy and motivation levels, general well being, has helped me to be more social at work and helps me respond to stress more calmly.

Much love for the founder of this company, your product is helping me shape my life, it is a key ingredient to my life’s problems solutions


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NATURAL ENERGY SOLUTION: Brain Octane is naturally found in coconut oil in small quantities, and we concentrate it to provide you with the purest energy source possible. Brain Octane rapidly provides mental and physical energy, powering your day by supporting cognitive function and keeping you satisfied and free from food cravings. Add it to your daily routine, and experience the state of high performance.
  • PURE AND CLEAN: Brain Octane undergoes our special triple distillation process with only water, heat, and pressure to create the cleanest product possible - free from harsh chemicals and solvents.
  • SUGAR-FREE ENERGY: As soon as you consume Brain Octane, it is rapidly absorbed and changed into ketone bodies - providing instant energy to the brain without breaking down glucose from sugars or carbohydrates. Experience the power of using quality fats for fuel, keeping you full and focused for hours.
  • EXTRACTED FROM 100% PURE COCONUT OIL: Brain Octane is carefully extracted from 100% pure coconut oil, not palm oil, to protect wild orangutan habitat in Southeast Asia. Not just coconut or MCT oil - Brain Octane is made with only the best parts of the coconut, which metabolize more efficiently into ketone energy than more common oils.
  • SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION: Brain Octane produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil, and also promotes healthy digestion and immune function.

Description

Bulletproof Brain Octane is your go-to fuel source for mental and physical performance. Brain Octane is naturally found in coconut oil in small quantities, and we concentrate it to provide you with the purest energy source possible. Brain Octane rapidly provides mental and physical energy, powering your day by supporting cognitive function and keeping you satisfied and free from food cravings. Add it to your daily routine, and experience the state of high performance. As soon as you consume Brain Octane, it is rapidly absorbed and changed into ketone bodies - helping to provide instant energy to the brain without breaking down glucose from sugars or carbohydrates. Brain Octane produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil, and also has potent anti-microbial effects that help support healthy digestion and immune function. Experience the power of using quality fats for fuel, keeping you full and focused for hours.



This is amazing! Ten times better than mct oil... I have lost 20lbs in two months since I started using this. I tell everyone that will listen to try it. It has supressed my Appetite and suppressed food cravings. I did Bulletproof Coffee and coconut oil then advanced to bulletproof coffee and mct oil, Finally broke down and bought the brain octane. Huge huge difference! My mental Acuity is much greater. I work graveyard I've stopped all stimulants. I just use a dropper full under my Tongue late in the night feel awake and can focus, but not jittery. When I get home I can go to sleep immediately. I feel better than I have in years. I very rarely write these reviews but this product is worth my time. May you bless and be Blessed in the light of Love.

My morning coffee will never be the same again! Bulletproof collagen and bulletproof brain octane in my organic coffee has made such a huge difference. Mental clarity, stamina – my skin! Everything Has improved since using these products. Ordered multiple times!

I love this stuff. It give me excessive energy and focus. I even have less of an appetite. I use this in my coffee and no longer need pre-workout before I hit the gym. For the people complaining that it "drips" out of the bottle: get real. Get a real problem to complain about.

I bought this in hopes it would control my appetite enough for me to be successful on a keto diet. It more then did that, i felt more focused then ever. In 4 months i lost 32 lbs. This is a great product to add to any coffee/tea (i added it to tea), i only used 1 tablespoon a day. Anything more then 1 caused me to be in the bathroom for prolonged amounts of time.

This seems to help my mother be somewhat less scattered. She's suffering from dementia. As long as she takes this she seems to be much less angry and aggressive. She's also been making it to the bathroom, which makes my job a LOT easier.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment