Friday, September 20, 2019

Opcon-A Eye Drops 15 ml, 2 Count

Opcon-A Eye Drops 15 ml, 2 Count

Opcon-A Eye Drops 15 ml, 2 Count

I have been using Opcon-A since college. I went to the clinic certain that I had pinkeye, but the nurse told me it was bad allergies and to try this. It really works! It does sting for a second (I don't find it all that bad) but then suddenly your eye feels refreshed and is BRIGHT WHITE! The best part is, it will make your eyes white (and your inner corner from red to pale pink) no matter what the cause of the redness. Allergies? Of course. Staring at your computer at work for too long? No problem. Irritating eyeliner? Sure thing! I find this to work much better than regular moisturizing (visine-type) eye drops.

This 2-pack is a great deal, as it's kind of expensive at the drugstore. My only complaint is that these bottles have child-proof caps, and I have never seen that before. They used to be regular screw-top, but this pack has large lids that you have to press down on firmly as you open. Not a big deal, but kind of annoying. Great product anyway.

For routinely dry eyes, I use another eye lubricant, but for itchy eyes from pollen, I've found the Opcon-A Eye Drops to be necessary for relief. I prefer purchasing it in this two bottle package because I can have one at my bedside and the second one when I leave home. The itching stops very quickly with only a drop in each eye and a minute of resting with my eyes closed and there is no other sensation. Fortunately, I don't need to use it more than a couple of times a day and use Rohto Ice more often for the simple discomfort of dry eyes. A combination of the two has worked wonders for the past month.

Because I wake up with red itchy eyes every morning because of allergies. I just used it in my eyes feel so much better. These are my go to allergy eye drops. They soothe itchy eyes and your eyes are nice and bright. Seems like they used to burn when I first put them in but that didn't happen this time. I'm very pleased with my purchase!

Amidst a severe allergy week it arrived swiftly and cleared up itchy, red eyes, stopping swelling before it got too bad

Excellent! Great product; my optometrist approved of this purchase and product! He said the Opcon-A includes the antihistamine needed for my eye allergies!
It stings *(so you KNOW it works ) and your eyes feel better in 30 seconds!!! Bausch and L great company!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clinically proven to provide effective relief of itchy, red eyes

Description

Opcon-A Itching and Redness Reliever Eye Drops combine an antihistamine for itch relief with a redness reliever. Available without a prescription, Opcon-A eye drops temporarily relieve the itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. They can be used up to four times a day.



Excellent price. Been using these eye drops for my allergies for years. My opthomologist recommended these drops as opposed to some prescription ones that would do no better for $50 per month. These are about $4.50 each and they work great.

Best eye drops I've ever used. I have moderate to severe allergies and these work better than the eye drops that have been prescribed to me at the doctors. Highly recommend. They burn like hell but just bear through it and your eyes will feel like new, be free of any grime, slime, goop, itchiness, redness, irritation, etc. Worth it.

This is the only eye drops that work for me. I really cannot start my day without using this. I have severe allergies and this stuff really works to prevent eye irritation. I highly recommend it.

These work great! Follow the instructions put a few drops in, close your eyes and roll your eyes back and forth. They will sting when you open your eyes but only for a few seconds. My eye doctor recommended these and have been using them for years. I get Great relief from them.

Easy to administer but doesn't last too long but not surprised since previously accustomed to same drops, good combination with other otc allergy eyedrops

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment