Friday, September 20, 2019

Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care and First Aid, All One Size, 100 ct

Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care and First Aid, All One Size, 100 ct

Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care and First Aid, All One Size, 100 ct

I started buying boxes of these individually packaged items for first aid kits. Now I'm hooked! We much prefer these individual packages over a tube of anything! It's nice because we all have Altoid Tin first aid kits for purses. I also made a little larger first aid kits with some tins purchased here on amazon that are just a bit larger than an altoid tin. Those tins are 3-3/4 x 5 x 1-1/2. (see pictures attached). We have kits in purses, cars, desk, sports bags, etc. I even give kits away for free to my girlfriends, and we plan to make mini kits with the neighborhood kids this summer excluding some of the items I have pictured which are not appropriate for kids to handle....mostly they will have bandaids, lip balm, etc - we will let their parents decide what goes in their kit.) Purchasing tubes only allows for the product to be at home in the medicine cabinet. Having these individual packets allows us to carry everything with us everywhere. If we use something, we simply replace it when we get home. I can't begin to tell you how handy this has been in just the month or so we have been carrying first aid kits. See pictures attached. I do have a few more items on order and there is plenty of room in my tin to add a few more things (additional bandages, pepto bismol, tylenol, benadryl, etc.) My 14 year old son was helping me cook and got a small burn on his hand while taking something out of the oven. We right away put cold water on it and this burn gel and it worked like a charm.

I only buy these flexible fabric adhesive Band-Aid Brand bandages. They are strong, flex, and have a good strong adhesive to keep them exactly where you place them. If they get wet when wearing, they dry out quickly and almost always stay in place. I am a Master Gardener and also an artist. My hands especially take a beating and often need a bandage that stays in place in and out of water. These are my absolute favorite serious, stay on bandage. I like that I can pull one end after applying the other, to create a quick pressure bandage for a deeper finger cut. I have them in my art studio, garage, garden shed, car glove box, medicine cabinet, kitchen cabinet, lake cabin, and all first aid kits. I also carry a few in my wallet in my purse! They are so strong that I use a pair of small scissors to cut them off rather than pulling them off. They can leave a tiny bit of adhesive behind on your skin and I use a bit of (any oil) to easily remove it. I would recommend applying baby oil to the back of any bandage on a child when removing it from their skin. The baby oil allows the stuck on bandage to lift easily off the skin without hurting the skin. No ouch! Try these very useful first aid Band-Aid bandages. You will love that they flex on a knuckle or joint as well!

These Band-AIDS act like all band-aides act. That being said, they come loose after you wash your hands well, as do all other bandages I've ever used. I wish someone would REALLY make bandages that stay on your fingers after washing hands, but I guess they then would NEVER come off unless you used turpentine or something as unpleasant as that.
The benefit to them is that I didn't have to waste time, energy, or gas to go to the store and get them. I DID have to wait for them to arrive, but since I'm a Prime member, the wait wasn't long.
Thank you if you read this.

This was the very first time I was able to retain, actually make use of, the thin cardboard carton that contains Band-Aids. The seller, Super Medical Supply through Amazon, did a fantastic job of packaging a very inexpensive, delicate carton. Where else are you going to store 100 band-aids except in the carton they arrive in? I've ordered this exact item direct from Amazon as well as from other online merchants and in all other cases ended up with scrunched or unusable boxes. As to the product itself, I've been buying Band-aid's flexible fabric adhesive for years, sized 1"x3", 100 count. This is the best size for most cuts (you can always cut in in half lengthwise for a smaller bandage). The 100 count saves some money compared to lower counts. I tried generic versions, other brand names but none compare in keeping blood where it belongs, inside the band-aid, without leaking. It doesn't rip hair away when you remove it from your skin. I've taken showers with band-aids and it keeps on stickin' afterwards.-- no need to replace them. This brand name may be a couple of dollars more than others but the savings come back to you in using less over time. In my estimation the quality cannot be beat and I'll be ordering from the same seller again and again.

These flexible fabric bandaids are incredible. They're not cheap plastic ones that fall off an hour after putting them on. They offer excellent coverage on cuts and injuries, and the fabric provides real substance to the strip. They stay on, and they do the job. We have them in just about every size for nicks and cuts.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100-count Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these bandages stretch, bend, and flex with your skin as you move, and include a Quilt-Aid comfort pad designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
  • These Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal
  • From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds.
  • Apply bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.

Description

Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover and protect minor wounds. Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.



These are very high quality, pretty much what we expect from Johnson and Johnson. It will absorb any remaining blood from the cut, and will actually stay on for the full day. Do not get the band aids from the dollar store, and get these instead. It is well worth spending a few bucks more. This is still cheaper than what you would pay for these at the pharmacy.

If you want a Band-Aid that aggressively stays on even through a shower, try these fabric versions. I was not satisfied with the conventional plastic strip Band-Aids that always seemed to stretch when you put them on and then "release" after a short time. These fabric strips do not stretch and they have an aggressive adhesive. Worth the extra cost.

These are the best flexible bandages available. The adhesive is very good and keeps the bandage from pealing off. I am an avid bowler and I use these Band-Aid brand bandages on my thumb to avoid blistering. They never come unstuck when I bowl up to twelve games in a row. This is a quality product!

It's hard where we live to find a box of Band-Aids that are all the same--the size everybody actually uses. All we can find are small pricey boxes or the large variety boxes. I hate the variety boxes. All that means is that you get a lot of bandaids you can't use because of their weird sizes and shapes. This is just what I wanted and I'll order again.

I am stuck on the Band-Aid... the Band-Aid stuck on me... LOL
This is practically the only style of Band-Aid for me when it comes to small cuts, it has a great adhesiveness and only comes off when it is time to and water resistant as well as comfortable and doesn't stick on my clothing and socks...

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment