Sunday, September 29, 2019

Organic Pure Avocado Oil Eye Balm - Eyelid Salve That Prevents Fine Lines, Zero Water Concentrated Formula Avocado Oil Eye Salve to Naturally Firm and Moisturize Against Premature Wrinkles 0.75 oz Jar

Organic Pure Avocado Oil Eye Balm - Eyelid Salve That Prevents Fine Lines, Zero Water Concentrated Formula Avocado Oil Eye Salve to Naturally Firm and Moisturize Against Premature Wrinkles 0.75 oz Jar

Organic Pure Avocado Oil Eye Balm - Eyelid Salve That Prevents Fine Lines, Zero Water Concentrated Formula Avocado Oil Eye Salve to Naturally Firm and Moisturize Against Premature Wrinkles 0.75 oz Jar

I've been using this eye balm for about a month now. I really like it. Started using it at night, but now I use it in the morning too. At night I put it on both my top lids & under my eyes. In the morning I only use it under my eyes. It pretty much keeps under my eyes looking moist & hydrated all day. My wrinkles seem deminished while having it on. I feel that it has helped with the crows feet around my eyes. And it does seem like it will last a long time since you use a small amount. I'm very happy with this product.

Fantastic balm, soothing effective but not greasy. Also beautifully packaged

This is the best product I have tried for my dermatitis in my eyelids.

I really liked this balm. It doesn't hurt or irritate my skin or eyes. Applies smoothly and helps hydrate my dry under eyes and decreases the look of fine lines.

This is great to travel with I feel like a can take care of my sensitive eye areas especially when conditions are not so good or unpredictable. I’m carrying this with me at all times for delicate areas even around the lips!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Cold pressed avocado oil is one of the richest sources of beneficial monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and it is extremely good at hydrating and softening your skin. Additionally avocado oil is very concentrated phytosterols, vitamin E and other antioxidants. With excellent penetrating qualities and good spreadability on the skin, it adds moisturizing benefits to creams and lotions. Additionally, it exhibits low comedogenicity on the skin, making it an exceptional oil for facial products. If your skin is at all sensitive or problematic, it's highly beneficial to have one simple, natural oil to use as a face moisturizer, rather than trying to work out which of two dozen different chemicals might be causing your skin problems. You could use it as a day moisturizer (on days you are off), but because it's so rich, it seems better as a nightly eyelid moisturizer applied before bed. It firms, moisturize, soothes, and helps prevent fine lines. Rich and nurturing, this purse size eye balm can be a great multi-tasker for every needs of your skin perfect for hands, cuticles, lips, and more.



    Feels great on eyes and love the balm consistency. Wish it came in a better jar as this one is hard to open. But the bottom of the jar gives a nice look just harder to open.

    This salve is wonderfully soft & cream & makes my skin feel silky. Lovin’ It!

    Greatly enjoyed it

    Love. Love. Love. Keep it in my bag at all times. Great for lips and cuticles as well.

    My skin got a little softer, fine lines are less visible.Nice texture. Good price. I'll order again.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment