Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil - 200 Square Feet

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil - 200 Square Feet

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil - 200 Square Feet

I will give 5 stars for the quality of the aluminum foil itself. However, I could swear that it would have taken me much much longer to use up all of 200 feet of it than what it did. Even so, I can't swear that it wasn't 200 feet that I used up. Suffice it to say, my uncertainty about it bothers me enough that the next time I need at least 200 feet of aluminum foil I'll just settle for buying 4 fifty foot rolls of it instead -- even if I am forced to pay more than I would for another single 200 foot roll of it. At least that way I'll be able to have a better sense of just how much of it I have left before I am about to run out of it again. Anyway, because of my own confusion about it I would recommend that you take all of what I have said in this review (or is it a non-review?) with a grain of salt.

I love to oven-roast most vegetables, especially in the summer when I go nuts at the Farmers' Market. This standard foil works perfectly for lining sheet pans, wrapping beets, and creating individual sections for different veggies on one sheet pan. As long as I handle it carefully, it doesn't tear or leak. Best of all, buying it from Amazon is a terrific value, and, with the extra 15% off I get from Subscribe & Save + 5% by using my Amazon Chase card, it's less than half of what I would have to pay at my local grocery store!

I love that I can buy these really long rolls on Amazon! I do a lot of cooking and my boyfriend has a hobby that also utilizes tin foil, so normally I'd be buying rolls every month. Not anymore!

This is better than the brand I usually buy, it's the heavy stuff, and plenty of it. I'm happy I bought through Amazon, especially for this product.

The benchmark. I've tried a few off/house brands but always end up coming back to ReynoldsWrap. The 200 Square Foot lasts me about a year (I use foil to cover and cook with several times a week.)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made in the USA, this package contains one Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil roll measuring 200 feet long by 12 inches wide (200 square feet total)
  • Aluminum foil is perfect for roasting or baking - cover or tent your turkey, ham and roasts for juicy flavor and line your pans to roast vegetables
  • Use tin foil to lock in flavor by creating a cooking foil packet to keep food moist, wrap and store leftovers in the freezer or refrigerator, and prevent messy splatters by covering pans in the oven or on the stovetop
  • The #1 brand of aluminum foil wrap, Reynolds Wrap foil has trusted strength and quality you can count on for cooking delicious meals with easy cleanup
  • Withstanding high heat, Reynolds aluminum foil wrap helps keep meats such as BBQ brisket and ribs tender during grilling or smoking

Description

Made in the USA since 1947, Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil has trusted strength and quality you can count on for cooking delicious meals with easy cleanup. Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil proves itself as a time-tested tool in the kitchen, from lining pans and covering foods to wrapping up and storing the leftovers. Lock in flavor with foil wrap that keeps food moist for quick, delicious weeknight meals. Use the tin foil to wrap and store leftovers in the freezer. Reynolds aluminum foil handles both extreme cold and extreme heat, making it a versatile addition to your culinary toolbox. Keep your kitchen clean when your recipe gets a little messy by covering pans in the oven or on the stovetop with aluminum foil wrap to stop splatters. Tin foil wrap even comes in handy during the holidays. Use cooking foil to tent your turkey, ham and roasts for the big meal to treat everyone to the moist, juicy flavor of perfectly roasted meat. Then, wrap up the leftovers in aluminum foil to send home with your guests to share the love. With the ability to stand up to high heat, Reynolds Wrap grill foil helps keep meats such as brisket and ribs tender and juicy during grilling or smoking without constant tending to make cooking your favorite meals easier and more enjoyable.



Even though, it is a little thin, it is all right because I can live with that. I am not going to complain about that. Now what I love about it, is that it is 200 feet and it last me a very long time. It definitely serves it's purpose. It works well with everything that I have used it for.

Nice full box and use it every day....when it is still clean, I roll it up in a ball to use as a softener in my dryer...price was good too. Use it in the toaster oven to line the pan when roasting shrimp, chicken pieces, etc. use it to cover leftover foods!

My absolute favorite go to for easy cleanup. I stockpile these when ever they are on sale and just started using them for food storage. Trusted and dependable brand.

Best aluminum foil - have tried other brands and I always come back to this. Amazon saves me a trip to Costco again!

Good Product but you may find it cheaper at different shop

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment