Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Scott Comfortplus Toilet Paper Bath Tissue, 231 sheets per roll, 12 double rolls

Scott Comfortplus Toilet Paper Bath Tissue, 231 sheets per roll, 12 double rolls

Scott Comfortplus Toilet Paper Bath Tissue, 231 sheets per roll, 12 double rolls

It's TP. You know what to do with it. The price here is pretty consistently the same price as wally world, but when you order it here it gets delivered to your door. Magic.
I started buying exclusively Scott soft TP after one too many toilets clogged with too much TP. I somehow can't teach my family the appropriate amount of TP to use, so I have decided to outsmart them instead, with toilet paper that is clog-resistant. I mean, if you're gonna clog a toilet with this stuff, you've gotta try real hard.
It does the job and doesn't rub your backside raw. Plus it's inexpensive. What more could you want?
Good luck and godspeed with your TP issues.

As always, Scotts did not leave us disappointed! It is a nice soft cushion for the tooshy. It is also soft as a chew toy for a puppy, an unexpected glorious disaster! Which then was able to fulfill young children's dreams of a confetti war! I only hope everyone else can discover it's many uses!

I prefer the larger rolls and I thought these were bigger, but they are on the small side. I'll keep them for back up but not my usual brand.

I really like this toilet paper..it kind of reminds me as cotonelle toilet paper

GOOD BUY. QUICK DELIVERY. STATEMENT SHOWED I PAID OVER A DOLLAR MORE THAN ADVERTISED PRICE/


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tested for strength and designed for comfort, Scott ComfortPlus is 3X stronger for unbeatable comfort*
  • Thick and plush sheets provide a trusted, comforting clean
  • Sewer-safe and septic-safe unscented bathroom tissue
  • 12 Double Rolls = 24 Regular Rolls; Double Rolls have 231 sheets per toilet paper roll
  • FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified from responsible sources

Description

Thick and plush sheets provide a trusted, comforting clean



I love that it’s one ply toilet paper and it’s soft! No longer have to hear my husband complain about the issue it causes on the septic system

I mean, it's cheap and it works without being gross one-ply stuff and Amazon saved me a trip to the store when I was busy. I'm not sure what to say about bath tissue. You know when stuff is cheap in quality: that's when you notice it and feel unhappy about how badly life is treating you, because bad toilet paper is just awful.

I'm happy to say I don't think about my t.p. at all, which means it is doing its job and not causing plumbing problems.

I have a septic so this is great

So before I purchased this I was reading the reviews and a lot of people were complaining about this TP.
I personally, think it's great!
It last just as long as a charmin or angel soft would last due to its thickness. It obviously doesn't last as long as regular Scott TP because it's twice as thick...you can't even compare them to one another because there 2 totally different types.

So I am updating my review because for $5 it lasted awhile and I have daycare kids. It is worth the price compared to how expensive tp can be!

I thought that when the packaging said 12=24 that these would be the large rolls. No, they are so small!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment