Monday, September 30, 2019

Will You Be My Godmother and Godfather Scratch Off Poem Card, Set of 2

Will You Be My Godmother and Godfather Scratch Off Poem Card, Set of 2

Will You Be My Godmother and Godfather Scratch Off Poem Card, Set of 2

Such a fun idea and my friends accepted :)

These cards arrived within 2 days and are exactly as described. Very cute and I like that you can open the card and add your own personal message. Very happy with these scratch off cards.

They loved it and would recommend to anyone. Fun way to ask.

Great gift, they loved it!

This was perfect


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    The cutest way for your little one to ask his or her auntie and uncle to be godparents - scratch offs!!

    FRONT: Because I know you will love me/because I know you care/because I know you will always be there

    INSIDE THE HEART: Will you be my Godmother/Godfather?

    INSIDE: blank for your personal sentiments

    Each card measures 5.5x4.25 inches, is printed on premium white card stock and comes with a plum and cobalt envelope. They packaged in a waterproof clear sleeve.



    Exactly as described. Something small to propose the GodParents. Now I can order something that has the title on it!

    Cute! Good quality.

    These were amazing !! Everyone wanted to know where I got them... such a good idea

    I love the cards! They were just what I needed. And made a lasting memory perfect.

    They loved it! And it just so happened that they are scratch offs fanatics

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment