Monday, October 28, 2019

Keurig Descaling Solution For All Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers - Packaging May Vary

Keurig Descaling Solution For All Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers - Packaging May Vary

Keurig Descaling Solution For All Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers -  Packaging May Vary

I purchased the Keurig descaling solution after feeling guilty for skipping the descale reminder for the second time. I love my Keurig and want it running smoothly so I purchased this solution. I agree with others, it’s very pricey, but it does a better job than vinegar. I tried white vinegar like others have suggested and it takes longer and more cycles to complete your clean. Ultimately, the goal is to empty your water resivour, fill with white vinegar or the Keurig solution and water, run a few cycles, let it sit, run 12+ cups of water through.

I’ll let you make the call, is it better to use vinegar and save a few dollars, or use the branded solution? I personally feel the Keurig solution works quicker, does a better job, and doesn’t give off the putrid vinegar smell. My solution is to simply run the Keurig solution every other time I get notified. After all, the cost I’m saving on coffee more than pays for the $12 solution.

I rate this a 4/5 due to the cost (which is the only downfall...let’s be honest, if this solution costed the same as white vingear you’d use it too without question).

No instructions with product.Bottom edge of label said peel.Expected instructions under label but only blank sticky label.Seems instructions already peeled by someone else.
Followed Amazon directions but all did not go smooth.Keeping fingers crossed that this does more good than harm.
Two stars for no details.Have a 2.0 and had to use guesswork.The add more water please never initiated?
Edit: My experience turned out better than expected.Made sure I rinsed out well with several full cycles and results are rather good.No odd taste at all.Coffee is good and hotter than before cleaning.Would use product again.Now 5 stars.

We have a Keurig 2.0 and occasionally we have to descale it. This descaler works great and I haven't had any problems with it. I have ordered it and bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond, but I found it for less on amazon and I like the convenience of purchasing it from the comfort of my home.

I love my Keurig and have done so ever since the original model I bought years ago. When I upgraded to the 2.0 recently I noted the water filter setup and realized this is a great way to keep the water clean that is going into your cup. This makes it better. The fact that you have this optional water filter piece means I do not have to use any kind of pre-filtered water either from my water pitcher or store bought bottled. The fact that this is a 6 pack of filters means it will last you an entire year as the filters only need replacing every 2 months which is cost effective. Please be sure to follow the instructions and soak the filter for the requested amount of time and to rinse thoroughly before use. If you do all this you will have fantastic tasting coffee.

This stuff does what it says it does! Simple and clear instructions. Just a heads up tho because I didn’t know before I bought it, you’re using the whole bottle for one cleaning. Don’t know if I was the only one who didn’t know, but there are other ways to descale your machine if you don’t want to buy this. But this is the easiest way to clean your machine and it’s feally important to clean and de scale your machine to prolong its life.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Removes mineral build up
  • Fast and odorless
  • Compatible with all Keurig brewers
  • Extends the life of brewer
  • Use every 3-6 months

Description

Keurig brewer performance matters. Descaling is an important process that removes calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time. Calcium and scale is non-toxic but left unattended, it can hinder your brewer's performance over time. Descaling should take place every 3 to 6 months to preserve the long-term health of your brewer.



Worked great. Had purchased some cheap knock offs that said they worked with my machine, but they didn't work. These work great! Soak and rinse as instructed and was given clear water. Other brand gave me grey water even after a week...didn't notice right away because I usually made coffee, but decided to have hot water for tea and it was grey (not brown from coffee build up), rinsed other filter repeatedly with the same grey water result. Don't waste your time and money on the cheaper version.

I used this along with the cleaning Keurig cuppy things and I'm happy with them both. All the limescale is gone and all the coffee grounds that were in my cup are gone now too. Exactly what I wanted. The only con was I spent a lot of time filling, draining, filling draining, just to be on the safe side to make sure ALL the descaling solution was gone. It was a longer process but better safe than sorry. :)

If you tried vinegar and it didn't work or got worse, this will help.
After using Vinegar in my Keurig, half the time the pump would run and not move any water because of dislodged undissolved calcium build up blocking the water inlet. The other half of the time it was hit or miss whether I would get a full or half cup of coffee....Before using vinegar it was always hit or miss on how full the cup would be, so i knew that I had broken down some of the mineral build-up in there, just not enough.
Keurig Hot cleaner got the job done. I get a full cup of coffee every time now, and that cup of coffee must be 20 degrees f hotter, and it takes less time to be ready to brew a cup in the morning.

I would recommend using this Keurig Descaling Solution, it is a lifesaver. I thought my Keuring machine was ready for the garbage. After I used this solution my Keurig machine is working beautifully. I have had no problems since using this descaling solution. It is very easy to use, just follow the simple directions. I would recommend this solution to all family and friends who have a Keurig machine.

We started problems when we brew coffees. I didn't see any light on descale until I started using this solution. Several times it stopped. I researched about this problem and found the solution, just unplug the Keurig machine and plug back on. It fixed the problem and started cleaning, again. Now we don't have any problems brewing coffee.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment