Monday, October 28, 2019

The Original BenShot Shot Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet MADE in the USA

The Original BenShot Shot Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet MADE in the USA

The Original BenShot Shot Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet MADE in the USA

First of all Amazon needs to step their game up on reviews. People should not be allowed to review if they are not a verified purchaser like the 1 star review below.

This is exactly what it states it is. Overpriced... Yes, but if you don't want to pay for it then go run along and drink out of your sippy cup!

Awesome unique shot glass. Thanks!

My friend found out from History Channel that small glasses of whiskey are called 'shots' because on the frontier a lot of people had no money and so bars allowed them to pay with a bullet - a shot. As soon as I saw this glass I knew he'd flip over it, and he did. We all examined it and it has a nice heavy feel, and the bullet seems to be there for good. Everyone who saw it laughed and wanted to know where to get them and I said, 'Ben Shot! It's on Amazon!' I think it's definitely worth the money, and I may buy some of the larger glasses too. This glass really is quite interesting.

Ordered 7 shot glasses and they are awesome! Quick shipping too!

Someone complained that there is visible silicone of where the bullet sits. Yes there is visible clear silicone, but how else is it going to stay? Doesn't bother me one bit and looks great !

I originally ordered a 4 piece set of what I was soon to find out was a cheaper "copycat" version of the original bullet shot glass. I was excited to receive these and was going to gift them at Christmas. They were extremely dissapointing ! The "308' rd" appeared to be made of some kind of plastic and the glass was lightweight without any substantial feel at all. I then ordered a test sample of the Ben Shot glass and was blown away.....authentic 308'rd with substantial 'feel' to it. I immediately ordered 4 of these just in time to get the gifts out to some buddies. These also took to etching extremely well, but I only etched initials. Everyone that has received one gave me the impression that they looked at these as an immediate collectible. I hope so, this was my intention.

My husband loves booze and guns. I saw this and bought it right away. It looks veey professionally done. The bullet looks like it will never come loose. He's going to love it on Christmas. If I could find a decanter like this, that would be awsome.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Entirely Handmade in the USA. #bulletproof 2 oz shot glass from the father and son team at BenShot. We're a family run team of artisan glass-makers. We employ a full team of veterans, hunters, and gun enthusiasts. Search google for "BenShot Reviews" to see our reviews and learn more about how we give back to our community. 

    ★ 100% MADE in the USA - Each shot glass is hand-sculpted to create a unique drinking masterpiece. 

    ★ Real Bullet - We use a real 0.308 bullet when we make our glass. It is solid copper, (completely lead-free) 

    ★ 2oz shot glass - High quality, heavy glass holds a true 2oz (minus a few drops because of the bullet) 

    ★ Glasses come individually packaged in a reusable tube with metal lids (packaging is also made in the USA) 

    ★ AUTHENTIC PRODUCT - The original bullet glass - as registered with the US Patent and Trademark office. 

    No gunpowder and no lead, safe to use to drink.



    This is a very well made, fantastic looking product! I liked it so much that I bought one to keep for myself and two additional glasses to give away as gifts. I'm still very impressed with the overall look and quality. I would highly recommend this product!

    I was looking for a shot glass for my fiance for Christmas to replace one I broke. I came across the Ben Shot glass and knew it would be perfect, not only for my fiance, but for my son, so I ordered a set of 2. When they came in and I checked them, I liked them so much that I wanted to buy 2 more for my 2 bosses. I was bummed that they were no longer available on Amazon. I went straight to the Ben Shot website but it was more expensive. I remembered that they sent a coupon with the order I got from Amazon, and that brought it down close to the Amazon price, so I ordered another 2. I made 4 men happy with their shot glasses!

    These were a huge hit!! We gifted a pair to our friend who is in law enforcement and he loved them. Everyone was impressed. Great quality glass and craftsmanship. the bullet makes these stand out and very unique. Glad we came across these.

    Quite a few of my in-laws collect shot glasses. I just so happened to come across this one and I’m glad I did. It is well crafted and such a unique gift. They loved it and now they are looking at buying them for other people as well. The best part is that it comes well packed in foam and a sturdy container so it doesn’t get damaged during the shipping process. I will definitely be buying more items from BenShot. I’m very pleased with the product.

    This shot glass is amazing! The quality is outstanding. The glass is thick and heavy, which gives me some confidence in the quality of the product. The bullet looks fantastic and is beautifully shiny. IT came in a wonderfully secure container and was wrapped so that there isn't a scratch on it. It made for a great gift! I'm a bit jealous, I may buy one for myself too.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment