Wednesday, October 23, 2019

River Rock with Deluxe Pet Adoption Kit Red Ripple

River Rock with Deluxe Pet Adoption Kit Red Ripple

River Rock with Deluxe Pet Adoption Kit Red Ripple

Love it!!!!!!!

This product is just downright fun. I sent it to my nephew because he kept asking if he could get a dog and I told him the closest thing to a dog he was going to get was a pet rock. Of course him being young he didn’t know what a pet rock was, so I sent him one he was absolutely hysterical. I think he even named the rock Rocco. So if you want to have a little fun and full around and be silly this is the item for you.

This was a cute little gift for someone who wanted a pet rock.

A great rock. What else can I say?

Having the desk pet near me while I work has been a great boost to my productivity. Desk Pet Rock (Mica) is always there, solid, unmoving despite the ups and downs. Ok, he did tremble a bit at the last earthquake, but he recovered quickly and has been unblinkingly courageous ever since. He actually doesn't blink (I don't think he has eyelids). Mica listens to my complaints even though I take him for granite at times. I lava him as a true friend. He even had a cake (marble) for me on my birthday.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Leash, Snuggly Blanket and Training News Papers Create Easy Transition for New Pet

    Adoption Certificate Included

    Each Polished River Rock is Hand Selected and Sent Ready to Play. Each Rock is a Unique Pet Special to Their New Forever Homes

    Give the gift of love and unconditional devotion to someone you know or yourself. Rocks make the best pets for both first time pet owners and seasoned veterans alike.

    Each stone undergoes rigorous training and grooming to ensure that they are ready to go to their new forever home.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment