Wednesday, October 23, 2019

20 Down Forever To Go with Two 1999 Dimes Key 20th Chain Anniversary Gift for Him or Her

20 Down Forever To Go with Two 1999 Dimes Key 20th Chain Anniversary Gift for Him or Her

20 Down Forever To Go with Two 1999 Dimes Key 20th Chain Anniversary Gift for Him or Her

Fast shipping! My girlfriend loved it!! Thank you!

product as described

Bought this for my husband as a 20th Anniversary gift. He loved it and so has everyone we have shown it too!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I have hand stamped "20 down" with a heart around the date on the top dime, a heart around the year, 1999, on the second dime as well as "Forever to go" on the bottom aluminum layer. Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real dime, so it will tarnish over time as any dime would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment