Tuesday, November 26, 2019

10th Anniversary Gift for Him or Her 10 Down and Forever To Go on a 2009 Dime

10th Anniversary Gift for Him or Her 10 Down and Forever To Go on a 2009 Dime

10th Anniversary Gift for Him or Her 10 Down and Forever To Go on a 2009 Dime

This is a great inexpensive gift for a 10th Anniversary. I didn't want to spend a lot but wanted to give a little token to know I'm thinking about our years. This is a nice quality key chain and won't bulk up my husbands keys in his pocket.

Love it! My husband doesn’t like to have Key chains on his keys and he likes that this one has such a beautiful meaning and it’s small enough that won’t make his keys bulkier.

This was a high quality item. My husband loved it. I received it quickly which worked out since I ordered it close to my anniversary date.

Looks nice! Haven't given it to her yet.

Great product. Looks exactly like picture. Haven't gave it to my husband yet but I'm sure he'll love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I have hand stamped "10 down" on a dime with a heart around the date. The back aluminum piece has "Forever to go" hand stamped. Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real dime, so it will tarnish over time as any dime would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    Such a cute gift that both my Hubby and I got the same one for each other as an Anniversary gift! We had a good laugh!

    I got a pair of these for my boyfriend and I for our ten year anniversary. He loves it! We each carry one on our keychain. It is a real dime that has been engraved.

    Very nicely made. I will be giving it to some friends in a few days.

    Purchased this key chain for our 10th Anniversary for my husband. I thought he may thing it was girly but he loved it.

    Really nice gift my wife loves it very sentimental

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment