Thursday, November 28, 2019

24 Pockets - SimpleHouseware Crystal Clear Over The Door Hanging Shoe Organizer, Brown (64'' x 19'')

24 Pockets - SimpleHouseware Crystal Clear Over The Door Hanging Shoe Organizer, Brown (64'' x 19'')

24 Pockets - SimpleHouseware Crystal Clear Over The Door Hanging Shoe Organizer, Brown (64'' x 19'')

Love it! Love it! Love it!
I bought it for my cleaning supplies. My door was not wide enough for the organizer, so I just folded one column behind the other. Perfect!
And I love the clear cover so I can see exactly what is in that pocket.

We bought this product, not for shoes, but to use on our cruise! We paired it with 4 strong magnetic hooks and it was known as "The Wall of Wonder" - the walls of cruise ship cabins are metal and magnetic hooks attach everywhere. We had everything in the pockets of this thing - it was perfect for keeping stuff off the limited counterspace. First aid items, sunglasses, hairbrushes, phone chargers, toiletries, you name it - it had plenty of room and held up great. It's now a permanent part of our "cruise kit!"

I was also pleased that it did not have that "plastic" or "vinyl" smell when I took it out of the package.

Having no place to store my shoes was driving me nuts, and I was always tripping over shoes. I wasn’t sure if the pockets in the organizer would be large enough for my Crocs, but they fit perfectly when I put the shoes in heel first. (For reference: my Crocs are women’s size 9). I was able to get two pairs of sneakers in the last two sets of pockets as well. The pockets seem to be well made, and I’m confident that this shoe organizer will last.

I am using this for leggings, not shoes.... and so far, so good. Seems to be a well made product... Doesn't slide around on the door like some other ones I've tried. Has decently sized pockets. I am surprisingly pleased with this.

I love this organizer. I'm not using it for shoes but for my many bottles of car detailing products. It's hanging in my garage filled with detail sprays, glass cleaner, car wash, polishes,.waxes, Interior spray and other stuff. Thanks


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 24 clear pockets hanging shoe organizer
  • Hangs on standard door or closet rod, no hardware needed
  • Protects shoes or items from dust and damage
  • Great for organizing shoes, kids toy, beauty accessories and more stuff in your bedroom
  • Dimension: 64" H x 19" W

Description

SimpleHouseware 24 Pockets Over the Door hanging shoe Organizer, Brown



use it on the pantry door and will order another for the other pantry door.

We're actually using it to organize dog food and treats and toys.

We recently took a 3 week vacation where we would not be reachable regularly via phone or internet, and at the last minute, our dog sitter cancelled on us. We had to call a bunch of friends, and coordinate people to take care of him. Some people would cover mornings, some would cover nights, etc, with a total of 6 people involved in watching him (we have a friend living at the house, but he was unable to feed/walk the dog regularly enough). Our biggest concern was that there would be miscommunication about who was feeding the dog, and when. So, we got this organizer, pre-bagged each day's food into zip lock bags (half a bag to be served in the morning, the other half at night). This way, it would be visibly obvious if he was missing meals.

After we got back, we didn't need to organize the dog food, but we found it super handy for keeping treats, a peanut butter jar, and some toys.

It's held up pretty well, and it looks pretty decent.

I bought this to use in my daughter's closet for her hair bows. It works perfectly! Prior to this we had them all in a bin that I was constantly digging through. My husband even agrees that this new method is great. The clips fit over the door perfectly and it doesn't swing around when we open and shut the door (which is a favorite game for our 15 month old). I'm able to fit up to 15 bows in each slot and sorted them by color to make it easier.

I bought this for a classroom use. I have my students put their cell phones in it each period before class. It's lasted the entire year with respectful and mature students, but seven times a day plus something is getting stuck in and pulled out, and I've had no problems with product. I also use the dry erase marker to write seat Numbers on the pockets. Good product --I would buy again, but that would mean I have 48 students Per class & we can't go there… LOL

Strong wide pockets will easily hold large shoes. There are FOUR hooks instead of the typical three, and the metal is strong but thin enough to fit our tight door jamb. This is a very impressive shoe organizer. I have bought several, and this is the nicest by far. I repurposed this for a small bathroom we have with no storage. It is on the back of the door and is holding all manner of bottles and sprays. With the clear plastic pockets, it is easy to find, and easy to clean. AWESOME ORGANIZER ~ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment