Thursday, November 28, 2019

Tom's of Maine Anticavity Fluoride Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 Ounce, 3 Count

Tom's of Maine Anticavity Fluoride Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 Ounce, 3 Count

Tom's of Maine Anticavity Fluoride Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 Ounce, 3 Count

Great toothpaste. I use a rice size amount based on the American Dental Association’s recommendations for my five month old. The ADA also recommends using a fluoride toothpaste, but it was hard finding a children’s toothpaste with fluoride. This fit the bill. I also appreciate the transparency of their ingredients.
The toothpaste has a very subtle strawberry flavor and my baby doesn’t seem to mind it. She might actually like it. I have been able to brush her teeth with no problem at all. I highly recommend.

This is The Missus.
I've always disliked mint toothpaste and now that I'm middle-aged, I find I have even less patience with the stuff. Cinnamon leaves the skin around my mouth red and sensitive and no one makes an affordable lemon. I got the mango-orange flavor. It smells fresh, tastes mild and not saccharine-sweet, and has a fluoride content comparable to the "major" brands which is important to me. It doesn't foam as much as the major brands do, which takes a little getting used to (we've been conditioned by commercials) and you can feel just a touch of grit while rinsing, which it does easily. I'll be buying this from now on - unless they make the same in lemon!

I have a mint allergy which makes finding a decent toothpaste a pain in the butt. As kid's toothpaste is the only option that is not cinnamon I have to look there for toothpaste but even then they taste bad or weird and rarely have enough flouride for cavity protection. This toothpaste, on the other hand, doesn't taste bad, doesn't have mint, is cheap, and has enough flouride! The only downside is that, because it doesn't have much additives, the non foaming properties take a few times to get used to but the toothpaste still does its job by making my teeth feel clean and protected. Definitely recommend buying this if you can't have mint or cinnamon toothpaste and are looking for a good alternative.

This toothpaste makes my kids brush their teeth like 10 times in a row. I don't mind, it's the only time I get alone time. Buy this for your alone time.

Got this for my 7-year-old daughter who tends to "forget" to brush her teeth sometimes due to the mint toothpaste we typically have being too strong for her. It smells absolutely amazing, like fruit juice or gummies, and she was excited to try it out the moment it arrived. Her opinion is that it was awesome, and she's excited to use it again this evening before bed.

I tried it as well, for an adult perspective, and the initial taste is awesome, but for me faded really quickly to an odd, I want to say baking soda and bubblegum taste. Not the worst, but not great, either. My daughter didn't seem bothered by it, but it's for sure not my favorite, and I miss the minty freshness I feel after using typically flavored toothpaste, so I'll stick with the standard stuff.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Taste kids love - naturally derived ingredients parents love! Our natural children's toothpaste uses calcium and silica to gently clean teeth, without sparkles or artificially sweet flavors
  • Natural fruit flavor kids love
  • No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
  • No animal ingredients and no animal testing

Description

Silly enough for kids, good enough for moms and dads. Our toothpaste for children uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and the delicious real fruit flavor appeals to your child's taste, not artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors.



My 5 year old didn’t really like the minty taste of toothpaste, he said it was spicy. So I knew I needed to find something a bit mild for him but still worked effectively. I had already purchased Toms for my boyfriend and I, so it only made sense to buy the Toms Kids toothpaste. The strawberry flavor is mild and isn’t overwhelming to my son. Not that he’s always excited the brush his teeth, but hopefully this will turn that around 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

If you (or your kid) doesn't like strongly flavored toothpaste, especially the spine-tingling mints that are so popular, Tom's Strawberry comes to the rescue! As an adult, I think its flavor is much better than bubblegum or fruit toothpastes marketed for kids, and my daughter likes it.

I have not tasted this, but my 2yr old has and now WANTS to brush his teeth several times a day! I have tried 3 other children's toothpaste brands and each one he says is icky and he doesn't want it. By the time this arrived I think we both had nearly given up. When he saw it he said "I don't like that toothpaste". I explained he had not tried it yet and it was a new one. So he begrudgingly gave it a go and said "this one's good mommy". Since he has happily brushed his teeth 2-3 times a day! This toothpaste saved my little ones teeth in more ways than one! It has a nice strawberry scent and no mint flavor nor smell.

We got the strawberry flavor for the kids. I tried it myself and found it to be enjoyable, it's not to strong of a flavor. It doesn't foam up like regular toothpaste. I suspect its because it doesn't have all the artificial ingredients like the regular paste has?! I don't know.....I hope its doing a good job for my daughters teeth.

This toothpaste is recommended by the ADHA, which is a good thing. I got it because my son did not like the "spicy" taste of adult toothpaste nor the super sweet taste of other kids' toothpastes. This toothpaste has a very mild flavor. My son has never had a cavity, so it must work. That said, when I try it, my teeth don't feel as clean as they do with other brands. They have a "mossy" feeling when I'm done, like my toothbrush was dull. I like my teeth to feel slick after I brush them. I'm guessing the toothpaste isn't as powerful as some other kinds out there, but once again, it does seem to work (no cavities in 7 years). 4 stars instead of 5 for the "mossy" feeling it leaves.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment