Monday, November 25, 2019

All Natural Armpit Brightener & Underarm Skincare - Armpit Whitening with Lemon, Milk of Magnesia and Clay Power Detox

All Natural Armpit Brightener & Underarm Skincare - Armpit Whitening with Lemon, Milk of Magnesia and Clay Power Detox

All Natural Armpit Brightener & Underarm Skincare - Armpit Whitening with Lemon, Milk of Magnesia and Clay Power Detox

This is it! I have tried every deodorant/ antiperspirant in the market, from roll-on, gels, motion-sense, organic, powders, clinical grade, literally everything. Some of them would work for a while then nothing, i have to change again. Whatever it is in body chemistry, it’s always changing. Until this product came along, for 2 weeks now, this controls the odor and sweat 100% for me. You don’t even have to put a lot of the product, amazing. And yes, it brightens my pits! I hope they continue to make this and don’t change the formulation, because, this is it!

I love how fresh it smells without being over powering. Really feels nice massaging it on the skin and it did brighten up my skin after 2 weeks. Will continue to purchase.

I have been using this after I get out of the shower, and it's been about 3 weeks since I purchased this. About half way done. I really like the lemony zesty scent. I noticed throughout the day, the scent turns into a more earthy pleasant scent, which I don't mind, hides the b.o. The only improvement I can see to this product is maybe the container. It would be nice to just roll it up, but maybe it wouldn't have the same effect because you do need to massage it in until it melts into the skin. Otherwise, I am happy with this product. No harsh chemicals, all natural. My armpits are happy! Ordered 2 more. I hope this product sticks around.

Just bought it for the second time. It does wonders to the skin. It brightened the area without irritating the skin. I really like this product.

This work wonders, use it for 4 days and my underarms doesn't have any bumps, the dark spots fade a way and it smells great. It make my underarms feel soft and smooth, it doesn't burn and I wear it for my everyday deodorant. I don't get an odor after wearing it, it actually leaves my underarms with no sent, no sweating. Its perfect for that sweaty, bumpy, dark spot under arm.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Produce silky soft, clean and even toned skin, clear bumps and discoloration. Overtime it visibly reduce discolored underarms - It will gradually fade away the darkened skin, offering a clean-healthy looking underarm. Light weight, non sticky formula is made out of soothing and silk soft Milk of Magnesia free from irritating baking soda. Unique formulation with magnesium hydroxide (Milk of Magnesia) neutralizes negative, opposing smells of your body's own signature scent, and in turn, it assures that your BO isn't interfering with your expensive cologne. . Gentle scent of Lavender and Lemon therapeutic essential oils provide anti-infective benefits and suitable for Women and Men. Enjoy smoother, lighter and clear skin around the armpits, 24 hr odor protection, plus clay power detox. This formula does not use chemicals found in skin lightening products that is not generally regarded as safe.



    As far as the deodorant goes: this stuff works. I live in New Orleans. I went on vacation to Cozumel and this worked in 86 degree Caribbean heat! No pit odor. It goes on clear as well. You can actually skip a day if you don’t have a clinical issue. As far as the brightening, I have not seen much improvement yet, but I’ve only been using it for a couple weeks.

    I had really dark underarms after my second baby. I started looking for something to lighten them up, I am hopeful this will work but the plus side is that it smells great and I don’t need to reapply to smell good. With regular deodorant I have to apply twice a day. This stuff is amazing!!

    I like this product and I just started using it few days ago. I love the scent and it works as a natural deodorant. I have not used it twice daily as recommended but only after showering. I apply liberally and it curdle so I have to make sure it is well absorbed in the skin. I will be purchasing this product every time. Perhaps it will help in lightening armpits too through continuous use.

    Best deodorant! I've tried many and this is by far the best. I work 12hr shifts and at the end of my shift i'm still confident. No odor! When applied to my underarms they feel smooth and moisturized. Definitely recommend.

    I've been making my own deodorant for years and the mixtures got tedious. I simplified to just a extremely liquidy baking soda solution that ended up irritating my armpits and causing a dark callous effect. Immediate relief came when I started using this product. It's just as effective as the baking soda and so much more gentle. I get consistent results and rarely need to go for a second application in the day. No over-the-counter products from the pharmacy works for me, but this does!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment