Monday, November 25, 2019

Cherry Cola

Cherry Cola

Cherry Cola

It smells just like Cherry Cola looks like it, the charms are amazing!

This slime package was the best scented just like Coca-Cola came with 3 charms I could not stop playing with it .It came in 2weeks .

Had to activate it a tiny bit but oh my God the scent is so delicious and the charms are super cute. My niece and I loved this one.

Great smell, awesome goo.

This slime is awesome it smells just like soda. And I love the charms


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This is a clear slime base dyed a cola brown with a hint of red and scented cherry cola it smells so much like the real deal,this will remain foggy due to the scent
    1-Cherry Cola Slime 4oz,
    3-Charms
    1-Care Kit (Borax Activator, Instruction Card,Extra Glitter & Lollipop)



    This slime is ok, very sticky and hard to deal with. Gets stuck all over your hands.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment