Sunday, November 24, 2019

Amazon Basics 6-Leg Support Metal Bed Frame - Strong Support for Box Spring and Mattress Set - Twin Size Bed

Amazon Basics 6-Leg Support Metal Bed Frame - Strong Support for Box Spring and Mattress Set - Twin Size Bed

Amazon Basics 6-Leg Support Metal Bed Frame - Strong Support for Box Spring and Mattress Set - Twin Size Bed

Easy peasy to put together. I was so anxious, would it really snap in place, did I need screwdriver and tools? NOPE. The steel is strong, the construction seems well-made and it fit my king size bed exactly. So much trepidation, let me tell you Afraid it wouldn't fit, afraid it would be crappy steel... so very impressed with this. I recommend it highly. Getting our mattress/box springs off the floor finally. We'd put it all off the bed frame years ago when our dog, a Jack Russell, got too old to jump up on the bed and everyone knows we all do anything to make our elderly dogs comfortable! Even to the extreme of putting bed on the floor. Well, he died last year and it was time to bite the bullet and order a bed frame. I researched the Amazon offerings ... came up with this one and I'm very pleased. It came on time, it went together lickety split and it's just a great product. If you fear buying a bed frame, know that this one just works. For a King Size bed with 2 box springs and one mattress.

This bed frame is so nice I wish I could write one of those reviews that gets shared a million times on Social Media.

For a product that you will never see again after you set it up and place your bed on it, Amazon has thought of everything.
I bought two for my parents who are moving into assigned living, to replace a fifty year old frame that didn’t have a flange to attach headboards to. When the box arrived, it was so small and light, I feared there was a problem. Problem with an Amazon Basics purchase? Never. This product is so well thought out, even the packaging is well done. Take it out of the box, clip off some tie straps, and just unfold. Two, tubalar steel, black anondized bed rails appear like magic. Take three cross pieces out of plastic sleeves, slide them in place, and you are done. No sharp edges, no cut or pinched fingers, no blood blisters, no problem. Did I mention no tools required? Don’t like to read the small print? You won’t have to. Any average college student moving to a dorm can figure it out, with a beer in the other hand. The only question is, how can Amazon sell this so cheap? A bargain at twice the price. You won’t regret purchasing this item.

Like all the other reviews I’m very happy with this purchase. I hope it lasts and that we don’t break it! Only time will tell. FYI there’s not a lot of space between the floor and the frame, but it’s plenty to tuck the front part of your shoes in like I do every night. Hope this helps!

I needed this for a guest bed, so I haven't actually slept on it. But when I put it together (which was extremely easy) it seems nice and sturdy.

I can't say much more about this queen size bed frame than... if a man with a bad back and hip can put this thing together in fifteen minutes, from unpackaging to setting the box spring & mattress on top off it (no tools required) should be praise enough!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Twin bed frame supports a same-size box spring and mattress set (not included)
  • 6 legs and a side-to-side center bar for optimal stability and all-over support
  • Durable steel construction with a sleek black finish
  • Simple lock-together system for easy assembly (no tools needed)

Description

An Amazon Brand



Very easy to set up, took less than 5 minutes. Will definitely buy again. Very sturdy and easy to attach the headboard.
Will definitely buy again.

I love this bed frame so far. My old one was wobbly and I am an active sleeper so I move a lot at night. This is a sturdy frame and doesn't squeak or move in the middle of the night like my old one use to. I have a queen, memory foam mattress so it's pretty heavy and bed frame holds it well (so far. Only been using it for about a week now).

Although we have just had this a short time, it does seem to be sturdy. Putting this frame together was fantastic, quick and easy. We have never had a bed frame go together so well.

Simple assembly says it mildly.
This was for my son’s queen size bed.
This bad boy appears as sturdy as can be. So simple to assemble. I am a mechanical person, so obviously that made it a no brainer for me. Instructions are really good. Just the right height. Bought a unit from COSTCO, and though it was very sturdy, it was made only for the mattress, not the box spring. So together, they sat really high.
This unit was less costly as well. Additional information: it does NOT appear as though support slats are required either. I might buy this for each of my other two boys as well. Lastly, there is a rubber pad that is stuck on the flat surface that the box springs sits on. One came off during unpackaging. Just make sure you find it (if it falls off) and put it into place.

If you are in the market for a new bed frame--this is the one you want. It's very heavy duty. I literally put it together in about 10 minutes or so--without any tools--everything click into place. The box spring fit 100% perfect! Everything about this is a great purchase!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment