Tuesday, November 26, 2019

BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow- Stops the Head from Falling Forward- Comfortably Supports the Head, Neck and Chin in Any Sitting position. A Patented Product. Adult Size, Black

BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow- Stops the Head from Falling Forward- Comfortably Supports the Head, Neck and Chin in Any Sitting position. A Patented Product. Adult Size, Black

BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow- Stops the Head from Falling Forward- Comfortably Supports the Head, Neck and Chin in Any Sitting position. A Patented Product. Adult Size, Black

 I have went through quite a few travel pillows as I travel a lot and I must say that this one tops them all by far. It goes with me everywhere! Not only do I sleep well when I sit for long hours during travel , my chin is in place, I'm not hurting my neck, it's a perfect replacement for my own pillow while I'm away , I just put it on the regular pillow and rest my head on it! And last but not least - a few days ago, I had a knot in my shoulder blade that was shooting pain to my neck, I used this BCOZZY pillow as I would if I were traveling only I was laying down when I went to sleep with the pillow around my neck and the next day, to my huge surprise, my pain was almost completely gone. I am very happy with my new purchase, this is such a great gift! Thank you BCOZZY!

I just returned from a vacation in Trans-Atlantic trip yesterday. So, I had the opportunity to use this pillow on the departure and arrival flights within the last week.
I should acknowledge that I'm the type of person that really can't get comfortable on a plane, nor do I have tons of cash to be able to upgrade to First Class. So, usually I'm tucked away in coach. What usually makes matters worse for me is my wife always takes the window seat so I usually just sit wide awake on plane rides.
Yet, since we were taking a red eye I really needed to sleep. So, I searched several different travel pillows and several reviews. I chose the BCOZZY due mainly to design. I've tried to use the conventional horseshoe pillows, and after awhile my head falls forward and I'll get a stiff neck. What sold me on this one versus others was the it wraps around the whole head nestling your head.
It does take some time getting used to it, and at first, it can feel extremely confining having this thing wrapped around the throat. So, the key for me was wrapping around my neck completely at first, pulling up the head rest to either side, and then reposition the pillow where it doesn't feel constricting. I know that sounds bizarre because you just want to wrap the thing around your head, but this particular travel pillow conforms and twists in several positions...so for me, I had to kind of fall into it, if you will.
I would actually give 4.5 out 5 stars to be honest. I was able to dose off comfortably without getting a stiff neck when I woke. I also didn't find that it pushes your head forward like most other travel pillows I have tried. My only criticism is that if it gets warm on the plane you'll probably sweat with this pillow as it's completely around your head.
I don't know if it is the best travel pillow ever, yet I think it's priced right, and it served its purpose-which was for me to finally sleep on a plane.

My wife has Parkinson's and has trouble holding her head up. We tried other products, but this is the one that gave her the support she needed.

These are really great. I love the way they are thin in the back so that it doesn't bother their neck by pushing it forward with a car seat. One of my girls had to get used to something around her neck. She also is the only one that doesn't even like covers in bed. So if you have a child that doesn't like to feel constricted or confined, it may be bothersome.
At first I was a little shocked by the price but Overall I think it's a really good product and well worth the money.

Finally found something that works! I never understood the fascination with other travel pillows. The only way they worked for me was to turn them around with the opening in the back, but even then, it wasn't quite right. And the ones with the squishy beads inside? No. All the movement of the beads was distracting to me. This one works, for me, in three ways. I've used it a couple times over the last few days just to test it and I'm very pleased with how soft it is, yet supportive. Whether I need to fold it so I can have extra cushion between my head and the side of the bus, or I'm sitting straight up and need my chin supported, or my head is off to the side, there's a way to make this pillow work. It's great that it has a strap that I can snap it on to the side of my carry-on. I read other reviews and studied all the seams carefully and they look fine to me, but I'm sure the BCOZZY people would make it right if you get one that is defective. I am actually looking forward to this bus trip and not having a sore neck when we wake up at Disney World!! By the way, to clarify on color...I have two. One is pink and one is navy. Both are trimmed in a royal blue. Didn't want confusion, as the description says "Pink/Navy" but the blue in the photos is obviously not navy.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ PATENTED CHIN SUPPORT- The overlapping arms STOP the HEAD from FALLING FORWARD and can be ADJUSTED to your PERSONAL COMFORT.
  • ✅ MULTIPLE WAYS TO USE - YOU CAN conform and twist it in several positions. Check out our short video below 👇- "How to use your BCOZZY pillow".
  • ✅ FLAT BACK NOT PUSHING your head forward and prevents waking up with a sore neck.
  • ✅ BUILT IN SNAP STRAP- easy to attach to your carry-on. LIGHTWEIGHT and FULLY MACHINE WASHABLE.
  • ✅ AVAILABLE in 3 SIZES - Child, Adult and XL (for neck size 16" and above). Special Offer- Buy Set of 2 for LESS.

Description

Are you looking for the most comfortable neck support pillow on the market? Do you need a travel pillow that works? Check the BCOZZY travel neck pillow with chin support. WHY BUY A BCOZZY? - This patented pillow provides a perfect support for the head, neck and chin, sitting in any position. - The unique support for the chin feels naturally comfortable and prevents the head from falling forward. - The special side cushions stabilize the head and prevent it from moving sideways. - Its unique design adapts to heads of any size and necks of any length. - Adjusts to any position while sitting without the need for buttons or connectors. - Easy to carry, its snap strap connects to any luggage or bag. - Soft and durable fabrics that provide maximum comfort. - Easy to clean for maximum care and hygiene. - Available in three sizes for adults and children. - BENEFITS OF BCOZZY: * Prevents the head from falling forward. * Allow naps and relaxation in any position while sitting. * Flexible and adjustable for maximum comfort. * Easily washable for maximum care. * Fits any luggage with an instant. The BCOZZY pillow is a travel pillow that really WORKS! It is flexible, adjustable, safe, luxurious, convenient, with great support and ideal for children and adults. BCOZZY is . If you are not happy, please contact us.



We were heading out for a cross-world trip to Thailand from Las Vegas, NV (USA). I have NEVER been able to use a neck pillow, as they were all either too flimsy or just pushed my head forward (5'11" guy). My wife and I were researching different things and she found this. More expensive than some of the others, so of course I resisted, but she won. Glad she did! This was awesome! The way that this wrapped around your neck, with a smaller/thinner design behind your neck and a larger/thicker area in front of your chin, held my head upright perfectly throughout the whole trip. I slept 10 hours straight.

Comments by others are correct -- this can get warm if the airplane is warm and you could sweat, but we had pretty good AC going in the plane. We bought 5 for our whole family (3 late-teen kids, down to 5'3"), and they all loved the pillows. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Until now I haven't found a travel pillow that works. Ordered the BCozzy and received the day I was the leave for a trip to China. This 16 hour flight was sure to test the BCozzy. I wasn't expecting it to work but it was pretty awesome, it gives you neck support and that much needed chin support. Nothing sucks worse that waking up with your head hanging forward with a sore neck. The BCozzy also seems smaller than most bulky travel pillows so I can easily fit in my luggage.

I purchased two of these pillows, along with 2 of the Daydreamer travel pillows, for my family to use on a round-trip flight from the U.S. to Japan (I initially bought one of each pillow, and after trying them out, two of us chose the Bcozzy as our favorite, and the other 2 chose the Daydreamer as their favorite). I personally liked the plushness of this pillow, which allowed me to sleep for 5 hours straight on each flight. I am usually uncomfortable sleeping on planes because I am very petite and the seat headrest hits me at an awkward position, but this pillow really enhanced my comfort! It does, however, take up more space to carry than the Daydreamer pillow because it can't be deflated. So we hung our pillows from our luggage using the attached straps, and one of the straps broke in transit and one pillow was lost since we didn't notice that the strap had broken and the pillow had detached until we were on board the plane. So, while I like the pillow itself I would subtract one star for the somewhat flimsy strap. I would recommend carrying this pillow in your carry-on rather than using the attached strap if you have the space.

Bought this for a flight China (14+ hours). I had flown previously to Ireland and used a regular travel pillow and found it to be hard. This pillow was much better. It had three different positions you could use to find comfort. I found it best when folded in half otherwise it was too thin for me and hard to find a comfortable position. I didn’t sleep much on my flight to China but having a middle seat this pillow helped me have a place to lay my head during the long flight. On the flight home from San Francisco to my home state I slept the entire flight (5 hours) with this pillow. I’ll be using it again for a trip to Scotland. It’s definitely a better alternative to the standard travel pillow.

I must have 2 dozen travel pillows and not one of them has ever held my head in a position so that I could sleep on a plane. But.... this pillow was great. I slept all the way from CA to HI, during the day. I didn't mind it coiled around my nexk.
This is weird, but I have a long neck and I'm tall. The overlap on the pillow is perfect. At first I didn't think it would stay in place, but it does. And the back is not super thick so it's comfy, not counter productive.
I'm super happy with this product. Worth the $$

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment