Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Coffee Maker Mat - Burlap Placemat for your Keurig

Coffee Maker Mat - Burlap Placemat for your Keurig

Coffee Maker Mat - Burlap Placemat for your Keurig

Looks great!!! Just the PERFECT finishing touch!

So cute. Arrived way before I expected! I needed this to move everything out from under the cabinet while brewing and then move it all back after (so kids don’t pull it over ect). I cannot speak to cleaning it bc I have not yet but looks awesome! Even my husband likes it! I will be ordering more items from this sellers store for sure!

Got my mat in today and I love it. It’s super cute and goes with my rustic / farmhouse look I’m going for.

You never know what you might need until you see it. This placemat is a great touch for my coffee bar. It's easy to wipe clean and looks so cute. It's the little things, you know.

Packaged well, arrived on time, love the burlap coffee mat. I think it is perfect. I can’t speak to how long it will last because I just received it, but it is a great addition to my coffee bar.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    We make customized placemats for your pets, whimsical placemats for your table, and now you can have the perfect placemat for your coffee maker, because it's ALWAYS coffee time!! Super charming under your Keurig on your coffee bar! Add one to a mug and specialty coffee beans to complete a delightful gift basket for the coffee lover in your life!

    Burlap blends with so many decorating styles; contemporary rustic, shabby cottage chic, farmhouse country, western ranch, it's sure to fit nearly any home decor.

    This coffee maker mat measures a sizable 14 inches tall by 18 inches wide. The mats are pre-treated with scotchgard fabric protector to help repel and resist stains. They are custom designed and printed directly onto the burlap with specialty textile ink; NO paint, NO vinyl, NO stickers, just burlap.

    I am a stickler for quality and go to great lengths to source premium jute burlap. I get my burlap directly from a mill on the East coast for its tight weave and smooth texture. The edges have been frayed and then sewn to prevent further unraveling.

    Hand wash with soap and warm water please. Handmade in Wyoming by yours truly!



    Looks nice under my coffee maker.Encourages folks to help themselves to coffee,which I appreciate as I tend to have a large family who visit frequently.

    I just wanted a little something extra to make my coffee pot look inviting.

    This is good quality, looks wonderful

    Love the burlap, the price and the fact that it was made by a family owned business in the US. I will definitely look for opportunities to purchase more items from this business.

    Exactly what i needed to finish my coffee bar! The shipping is cute and timely.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment