Thursday, November 28, 2019

Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 48oz (2X24oz), 10X Cleaning Power

Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 48oz (2X24oz), 10X Cleaning Power

Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 48oz (2X24oz), 10X Cleaning Power

First, I spent 15 years turning vacancies back around 20 years ago. Flash forward to today... I had a toilet to clean and it was very likely one of the worst cases I've seen... and turning vacancies for a Housing Authority I doubt you could imagine the horrible that I've seen. In cases like this, professionally, 20 years ago, you bought 220 (or more) grit wet and dry sandpaper or pumice stones or both. Enter Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner. I did not have high expectations in this nasty case. I applied it according to directions then was distracted and busy for a little while before returning to the nightmare toilet so I may have left the product applied longer than recommended. Take out the brush and without much effort at all... clean. You know how nasty it can get under a toilet rim? Rust and whatever is in urine that if not cleaned regularly becomes something more stubborn and nasty than the rust. Gone. Gone. Gone. I literally could not believe it. On a single treatment there was just one spot that remained a little discolored. In this case that was a miracle. A second treatment and likely the worst toilet I've seen is sparkling. No sanding or scrubbing with abrasive products. And it smells good! I was so impressed that I went out of my way to review this product when I usually skip the review process.If you have a nasty nasty toilet, this is your savior. A word of caution. I haven't looked at the label (or it is too small for these old eyes, even with glasses) but I am certain that anything that can do that to a toilet that bad will be dangerous on skin, clothes, etc. The labeling may say so, I don't know.

I was very pleasantly surprised by this toilet bowl cleaner. it worked just as well or maybe even a little better than any other cleaner i used. it actually surprised me how it smelled. it was minty fresh and i actually enjoyed smelling it. happy with this purchase and i recommend this product.

LySol Toilet Bowl Cleaner has the ability to do so many things
at one time! Simply squirt it in on the upper inside of the bowl
ridge and let it sit for awhile. Immediately, it begins to disinfect,
sanitize and clean the bowl. A quick whisk with a bowl cleanser and you have a clean smelling toilet bowl.
I consider it to be one of the dirtiest jobs to do while cleaning the house, however,
LySol has made it an easy and rewarding job! I don't dread having to clean the toilet bowl anymore
because of LySol.The Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner has always done the greatest job.
it gives the bowl a fresh clean look.Product worked very well. Nice smell.
best deal on amazon as value pack.

I use all Lysol products in my home and rarely use anything else.
Great products that smell great and cleans everything down to
the sparkly finish I'm looking for while providing 99.99%
disinfecting action.
Highly recommend.

I was worried it would leak in shipping but it didn't, I'm nine months pregnant and cleaners have been making me nauseous but this is so minty and fresh smelling I want to use it all around the house. The shape of the bottle is perfect for getting under the rim.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Powers through toughest toilet stains in seconds
  • Destroys toilet bowl rings
  • The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas
  • Leaving entire toilet deodorized with Fresh Scent
  • Disinfects & kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*

Description

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans and disinfects toilets. The thick formula sticks to the bowl for better cleaning. Lysol liquid toilet bowl cleaner kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria with complete clean power. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized and disinfected.



I have used this product for years and just ordered it with subscribe and save. The item arrived in a very battered box along with other liquid cleaning products. This product had slightly leaked and when I picked it up there was a sticky feel to it. I could smell the toilet cleaner on my hands. There needs to be more care taken when shipping this item so there are no leaks.

For cleaning lime and rust it is the absolute best product I have ever used. We did everything we could to remove the rust from our toilets for years. Could not get rid of the ugly stains until this product. It is incredibly amazing.

This product smells like wintermint which is a nice change to the typical toilet cleaner bleach smell. The packaging came with lots of box tops printed on it (unexpected bonus!) and is a great deal. I would highly recommend others to purchase this specific item and stock up!!

I've tried everything over the past 20 years from the "horse pills" you drop in the tank to Comet powder for keeping the bowls clean. The Lysol cleaner is the best I've found so far. Had some stubborn stains that, after letting this set for about 30 min, were finally gone. The two pack is also a great bargain and much better price than the local stores. Like many cleaning products, the scent may be strong for some & I'd also wear rubber/latex gloves when using this...otherwise, no complaints and will definitely be using this again.

This product works well but it’s not a good idea to order because it leaked some how and it and all the other cleaning products were coved with this stuff. Took it all to the sink to wash off before I could store it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment