Thursday, November 28, 2019

MLVOC Travel Pillow 100% Pure Memory Foam Neck Pillow, Comfortable & Breathable Cover - Machine Washable, Airplane Travel Kit with 3D Sleep Mask, Earplugs, and Luxury Bag, Blue

MLVOC Travel Pillow 100% Pure Memory Foam Neck Pillow, Comfortable & Breathable Cover - Machine Washable, Airplane Travel Kit with 3D Sleep Mask, Earplugs, and Luxury Bag, Blue

MLVOC Travel Pillow 100% Pure Memory Foam Neck Pillow, Comfortable & Breathable Cover - Machine Washable, Airplane Travel Kit with 3D Sleep Mask, Earplugs, and Luxury Bag, Blue

 This is beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the best neck pillows I have ever owned. I have worn it to bed just because the support felt so comfortable, I love sleeping on memory foam and this one has just the right amount of give that I look for. I love it.

I love this travel pillow. The memory foam seems to adjust to your head but still gives the necessary support. There is a tie that makes it easily adjustable and I appreciate that because I like these to be snug. The fabric cover is very soft. I am not sure what that material is. In addition to the foam one favorite things the shape. It is elevated in the back and gives excellent stabilizing support for when you sleep with your head leaning back. So much better than those pillows that are the same height all around. Also for a good sized pillow, it compresses quite in Included carrying sack. People might initially be concerned that there is slight chemical smell. It goes away after a couple of days and isn’t a big deal. i assume it’s just normal ‘off gassing,’ which learned about when I got a foam mattress recently. Lol Anyway, I really like this travel pillow and an happy to ditch my uncomfortable inflatable one!

The first picture shows the package it arrives it (i have taken out only the eye shade and ear plugs). The first thing that caught my attention was the high quality shades for the eye. These shades are 10 times better than the ones i would get during international travel in the planes. They are dark, smooth and look great. I do not know if my high resolution pictures can capture the nice contours of these shades. In the last picture, i have shown part of the pillow. The pillow comes in a cover that can be removed for washing. The cover is smooth and high quality. The memory foam of this pillow is high density and not cheap material.

Just for testing purpose, i wanted to see if i can use this pillow for sleeping purposes (because i wind up sleeping in airports, during my international travels, and lack of pillow is an issue when i sleep in airports due to long layovers). I used this pillow as my nightly sleeping pillow for 1 week. First couple of days i had difficulty in getting used to the pillow, but the subsequent 5 days provided excellent support for my neck. I am both a back sleeper and a side sleeper. So, i had to find the proper way to keep the pillow for the 2 neck positions. But it was easy and comfortable, once i found the way to use it. So, now i can say this can be used for laying down also (in dire straits, where you can not find any other pillow). I am not equating it to a traditional pillow like you find in hotels, but this will serve for my airport sleep situation because it packs small and well.

The package itsself is not very big. I have 2 other pillows that are air-filled travel pillows. This packs a bit more than that. But in return, i get a strong support of the memory foam. The air filled ones will tend to move under your neck and do not provide a strong support like this one. So, in terms of support this is much better than an air-filled neck pillow. I am happy, though i wish it was a few dollars cheaper than the $24 or so that i paid for this.

I like that this is pillow is so comfy! The memory foam is nice. You can squish it and it quickly returns to it original shape. I also like that I can unzip the cover and wash it. My kids have already stolen this from me when it arrived. I had to steal it back to make sure it worked well. I also like that it is small enough to squish back down into a small ball or fit back into the original bag. The sleep mask is ok. I prefer this one instead, it's much nicer and comfortable. Bottom line: would buy again, if needed.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J9N6KCT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I owed a neck pillow previously, but it shifted so much that I didn't really use it (it was one of those air-filled blow-up ones). This memory foam pillow is a night & day difference in comparison.

I can't really describe how soft the pillow is... but it's super soft. The fabric is nice and doesn't seem like it would irritate over long trips or flights. There's a zipper for the cover as well, so you could remove it and wash it if you really needed.

Other than the pillow, the black carrying bag also came with an eye cover (I'm obsessed with these, and they're better quality than the ones you get from the airplanes) as well as some cheap earplugs.

Overall, extremely comfortable, so it's worth the price if you want a better quality pillow.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Provide Perfect Support】With perfect curves shape design, this memory foam travel pillow can better fix your neck, prevents head from falling forward, relieves neck pain during travel. The added adjustable rope lock, you can adjust the angle and the size of the pillow randomly, meeting different neck size requirements, choose to provide support and comfort where you need it.
  • 【New Design Sweat-Resistant/ Washable Cover】Our memory foam pillow is covered with breathable and super soft magnetic therapy cloth, millions of tiny premium microbeads inside, a self-developed sweat-resistant fabric, provides the maximum comfort on your trip. The pillowcase is machine washable, so you will always get a fresh and clean pillow on your journey.
  • 【New Design Premium Memory Foam】Enjoy our superior-quality memory foam travel pillow. The luxury memory foam filler use the 5 seconds return technology, comfort and durable, cushions the body and relieves painful pressure points for ultimate relaxation.
  • 【The Best Choice For Travel】Everyone need a high quality memory foam travel neck pillow. This pillow can provides extra support to protect the neck from pain when you are sitting in the seat on a plane, car, train or bus. It's also a good ideal for home. When you are watching TV, reading at home, and make you work easier in the office work nap. You can also purchase for your relatives, friends, colleagues and parents. It is a perfect gift.
  • 【Space Saving and Light Weight Package】The product size is 11x9.2x4.6 inches, the weight of the package is 0.6 lbs. The MLVOC Travel Neck Pillow was designed for portability and comfort. It comes with an improved travel bag that allows the neck pillow to compress down to ½ its size. With its snap strap, this pillow can be attached to your carry on luggage without taking up extra space.

Description



I owed couple neck pillow previously, but none are nice and soft as this. It is like the memory foam pillow using at night.

I used this during my trip to Japan, it is an 12 hours flight and thank to this travel pillow, it help me slept most of the time.

I can't really describe how soft the pillow is... but it's super soft. The fabric is nice and doesn't seem like it would irritate over long trips or flights. There's a zipper for the cover as well, so you could remove it and wash it if you really needed.

Other than the pillow, the black carrying bag also came with an eye cover (I'm obsessed with these, and they're better quality than the ones you get from the airplanes) as well as earplugs and case for it, which is nice because I sometime lost my earplug or get it dirty.

Overall, extremely comfortable, so it's worth the price if you want a better quality pillow.

I purchased this pillow for my husband, who is in a wheelchair. He uses it when we're traveling, but especially likes it when he's in his recliner. It gives good support but is cushy enough it doesn't push his head forward as many pillows do. He really loves the cooling/anti-sweat material on the pillow, and I love the fact that the cover is removable and can be washed. The bonus sleep mask and ear plugs are an extra plus, as is the ease of being able to stuff the pillow into it's travel bag. Overall great pillow and great purchase!

This pillow is GREAT! It's a huge upgrade from those flat half moon things they used to call neck pillows! This pillow is soft enough to provide a good cushion to get rest, but firm enough to hold its shape. Compresses easily into the smaller bag provided you can throw into a backpack or carry-on so you're not figuring out what to do with a neck pillow in the airport. Comes with earplugs and a basic eye mask, which also fit in the bag easily so you're ready to rest anywhere. This is one pillow you won't have to return!

I'm used to those neck pillows that have as much "give" as sand. This one is soft, yet keeps its form. I like the toggles in the front because they help keep it in place. The side neck area keeps my neck from bending too far over; likewise the back height keeps my head from going too far back. I haven't used it on a plane yet, but have used it in the car and at home and I'm very satisfied with it. I wasn't too crazy at first about the size -- though it has a nice stuff bag -- but it's very lightweight so it's a non-issue for me.

I was given this item to test and provide an honest review.

Really liked this pillow. Comes with its storage bag, a very comfortable sleep mask and some ear plugs. Super easy to fold into the bag and I love the neck toggles that keep it secure around my neck. Had my husband try it and he agreed it was very comfortable. Would definitely recommend. It’s a little bulkier and heavier than an inflatable neck pillow, even rolled up, but it’s noise free and definitely more plush.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment