Thursday, November 7, 2019

PurSteam Full Size Garment Fabric Steamer Professional Heavy Duty Industry Leading 2.5 Liter (85 fl.oz.) Water Tank Producing Over 60min of Continuous Steam with 4 Level Steam Adjustment

PurSteam Full Size Garment Fabric Steamer Professional Heavy Duty Industry Leading 2.5 Liter (85 fl.oz.) Water Tank Producing Over 60min of Continuous Steam with 4 Level Steam Adjustment

PurSteam Full Size Garment Fabric Steamer Professional Heavy Duty Industry Leading 2.5 Liter (85 fl.oz.) Water Tank Producing Over 60min of Continuous Steam with 4 Level Steam Adjustment

I am so happy with this garment steamer. It is simple to use, heats up so fast that you don't waste time and just relaxes the wrinkles out of fabric. The hanger makes it easy to work and is flexible in height. Tall or short people can find a comfortable level that works for any individual. I just love the wheels, the compact size and the ability to wheel this anywhere while I work. It freed me from the laundry room and speeds up the process. It is easy to fill the water chamber and the steam lasts a long time before the next water addition. This steamer is also very kind to fabric and I believe it will make clothes last longer due to avoiding making creases that regular irons make. The same clothes I have been pressing, look better after they are steamed instead. I look more like I send everything out to the dry cleaners, when I actually saved the cost of dry cleaning (which will pay for the machine after a few uses). I like the way they included four levels of heat for all kinds of fabric. Because the base is small and the height is adjustable, this is also very easy to store in a closet, taking up very little space. It's all good.

I've been using this clothes steamer for over 6 months now. I use it about once a week for about an hour at a time.
It heats up very fast and does a great job on the toughest wrinkles. My wife was actually upset when I first bought it b/c she thought is was just another thing we don't need, but after seeing how great of a job it does on her dresses and shirts, she's come to love this thing. It's so much easier than ironing is most cases.
The price is so nice too.
Last year we bought an expensive name brand steamer from a department store for her mother for Christmas, but after using both of them, I can't see any difference in their ability to get out the wrinkles. This steamer works just as well.
To say the least, I'm very happy with my purchase!

PurSteam full size garment steamer is beyond fabulous! I am steaming everything in sight! Pillow cases, pillows, shirts, napkins, table clothes, sheets! I enjoy fine quality bed linens and used to enjoy an ironed pillow case..NO MORE IRON! I researched steamers over and over again and read reports on top steamers. PurSteam came out on top many times!
I had a dollar store pair of silicone gardening gloves and they are terrific for protecting your hands!
Steamer also steamed up my kitchen windows so I took a paper towel and had a shiny clean window. There are also other ideas for this steamer. I read you can run the steam over your stove top and counters! Instant grease removal and disinfectant!
This is the best toy I have ever purchased!
Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to me! I am telling all my children, friends and the immediate world...Buy this PurSteam ! Fantastic customer service and the best and longest warranty out there! I also thought the price was great! Happy steaming!

This machine was a great purchase! It was extremely easy to put together. It will take some getting use to, but I know that it won't be an issue. I used it today for the first time. I had about 20 or so shirts to do and as I did more and more the easier it was to figure out what worked best. It took me about 3 minutes per shirt. (A typical iron would take at least 5.) I would highly suggest it. My only question is, is it supposed to make some noise? (Some sputtering. It sounded to me like it was just the steam making its way through the machine.)

I was very hesitant to buy this just cuz how much this steamer was. I have bought smaller steamers and they either didn't hold that much water or they get clogged due to deposit build up. This steamer works very well! I bought it back in July and its still holding up. Keep in mind to use only distilled or purified water. I have saved a lot of money by not taking my shirts to the dry cleaners. I work in retail and the dress shirts can add up real quick. I would recommend this steamer to anyone.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WHY IS THIS THE ULTIMATE STEAMER IN THE USA: We designed it to be the absolutely most powerful and continuous steamer available, even better than some selling for 2x the price.
  • LARGEST AVAILABLE 2.5 LITER 85 fl oz WATER TANK: Steams continuously for over 60 minutes per tank.
  • BURN PREVENTION SAFETY CAP: Prevents opening the water tank when there is hot steam or water inside that can cause skin burns.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - When you order your garment steamer today, you're protected by PurSteam's money back guarantee and world class customer service!

Description

Our design team has worked hard to create a powerful, strong, sturdy, steamer without sacrificing ease of use or versatile functionality. o Job specific attachments to enhance more detailed steaming. o Handy collapsible/adjustable hanger makes eliminating wrinkles easy for your wide-shouldered suit jackets as well as small sequined leotards. Handheld steam board to for de-wrinkling those pesky collars, pockets, sleeves plus more! o Crease attachment to provide a more finished look, giving structure and creases to you dress shirts: collars, sleeves, plackets, hems; and pants: crease on trousers, hems, and pleats o Clips to help hold other fabrics, children's clothing, pillow cases or trousers in place.



I'm giving it four stars for two reasons (1) the wheels on the base don't move well at all. I should be able to balance on the wheels and move it from the closet to the living room. But the unit is not heavy, so it can be carried. (2) You will occasionally get water spots if the hose is bent. Problem is that the hose IS long and unless you're 6'5" or have insanely long arms, it's going to bend when you use it. I'm 5'2" so I can't stretch it to it's full length to avoid the water spots. But this doesn't happen all the time. I just try to keep the hose as "unbent" as I can.
Steaming is super-quick, which is a pleasure. I haven't used the little "plastic t-shirt" accessory to help with pockets and collars, but it looks as if it would be helpful. You definitely steaming mitts to hold on to the hems of your pants, skirts, etc. I said "goodbye" to my ironing board, so I'm committed to using PurSteam!

It was easy to assemble and use. I started using it within 20 minutes of unboxing it. I only used it once but it worked well for me removing decals from a truck. I didn't buy it to steam clothes but I believe it would work as designed for removing wrinkles from clothes. The color is unique and it seems to be well made and sturdy.

Have enjoyed using this steamer after using a similar one on vacation. The steamer is ready to use in approximately 45 seconds once turned on. It is great to steam out wrinkles but not ideal if you need to "press" an article of clothing. I mainly use it to take out light wrinkles and folding lines in sweaters. Several temperature settings will handle a variety of fabric types.

Assembly was quick and easy it took about 10 minutes. It’s my very first steamer and I’m very happy it, I was going to purchase a travel sized one. But I’m glad I purchased this full sized one, it’s still very compact. It started steaming in a minute and worked very well, I recommend it.

So far I really like this product. I purchased it to not only steam garments, but to use for steam blocking acrylic knitting. It worked perfectly for blocking a kintted scarf that rolled up like a sausage. Nice and flat now as it should be. I would recommend this product to my friends.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment