Thursday, November 7, 2019

renu Advanced Formula Multi-Purpose Eye Contact Lens Solution, 1 box of 2 x 12 fl oz bottles (355 ml)

renu Advanced Formula Multi-Purpose Eye Contact Lens Solution, 1 box of 2 x 12 fl oz bottles (355 ml)

renu Advanced Formula Multi-Purpose Eye Contact Lens Solution, 1 box of 2 x 12 fl oz bottles (355 ml)

For a long time I would just use the cheapest or generic brand contact solution since I figured there wasn't much difference between them, but boy was I wrong.

My optometrist suggested I use this particular solution after complaining of irritation and dryness among other problems and I can't tell you how much difference this solution has made.

When it comes to the health of your eyes and your sight, I wouldn't recommend being a cheapskate. You pay for what you get, right?

Sure you can buy other contact solution that is a bit cheaper, but I wouldn't recommend it. When I switched to a cheaper store brand, my optometrist noticed build up on my contacts. I noticed how much better my eyes felt after switching back to the ReNu solution. Do yourself a favor and don't buy the cheap stuff for your eyes! I also like the contact case each box contains. It's a good idea to swap these out every once in a while.

Works well for sensitive eyes. I've been using this as a storing solution for years but I recommend something for a deep clean if your contacts get gunky from makeup or something. Great double package for convenience and price better than in store.

These bottles are HUGE! Each are the size of a can of soda. I’m giving 4 stars because they didn’t tell me a contact case IS included! Therefore I spent and extra $6 purchasing a contact lens case separately. And guess what, it’s a Bausch & Lomb brand case (because that was the best deal on amazon for a single case). I could have saved $6 if it was listed in the description that a case is included. But this brand got an extra $6 of mine for not telling me a case is included. They’re strategic. However, I think this is an EXCELLENT deal! 2 coke can size bottles of solution AND a lens case for a really cheap price.

This was a great deal. I'm not picky as to which disinfecting solution I use, just like to rotate brands. But this renu is very good.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ReNu Advanced Formula multi-purpose contact lens solution delivers excellent disinfection and cleaning, while providing up to 20 hours of moisture
  • Unique triple disinfectant system
  • When used daily, provides deep cleaning of contact lenses and helps prevent the formation of deposits
  • Conditions and hydrates lenses for all day comfort. Renu Lens solution is not indicated for use in GP (RGP) lenses
  • When it comes to healthy eyes, clean contact lenses make a difference. Unless your lenses are for single-use only, you'll need to clean and store you contact lenses while you're not wearing them

Description

ReNu Advanced Formula multi-purpose contact lens solution delivers excellent disinfection and cleaning, while providing up to 20 hours of moisture. Do not swap or share contact lenses with anyone



As expected and a great product. Leave my eyes feeling moisturized theought the day

Have used this brand of contact solution for as long as I can remember and the total price, with my Prime membership, was cheaper than, and less of a hassle than driving to the store. Great product.

I primarily wear my contacts when at the gym or when playing VR games, so a few hours a day. I have astigmatism in both eyes and my contacts are made to orient themselves correctly when I blink by having one side thicker than the other. For this reason, my contacts aren't super comfortable in the first place, but this solution has allowed me to get a lot more longevity out of my disposable lenses before they become unbearable. The bottles are too big for travel, however.

I always buy this solution for lenses. this time I ordered 2 pieces at once. I did not like that the lens container was only 1. I'll have to buy an extra.

Works good and better price than the other contact solutions on Amazon. Mine also came with a 2$ off coupon for when I need more but these two bottles will last me a while. Thanks (:

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment