Thursday, November 28, 2019

Simple Houseware 14-Inch Twin Size Mattress Foundation Platform Bed Frame, Twin

Simple Houseware 14-Inch Twin Size Mattress Foundation Platform Bed Frame, Twin

Simple Houseware 14-Inch Twin Size Mattress Foundation Platform Bed Frame, Twin

I would normally prefer a regular mattress foundation as it's easier to make the bed, but for a guest room this is fine. I put an anti-skid rug rubberized pad between mattress and this frame. It's not so much that the mattress slides it's that it's a bit more challenging to make the bed with the wires. That could be solved with some kind of a piece of ply or something else or simply the under pad for a rug. I do like the height as it allows for plenty storage under the bed.

I bought this frame for my 6'5" 260 lbs. son and am happy to report that it appears to support him very well. When shopping, I was looking for a frame with a superior supporting system as the "typical" frame was inadequate. He is a teenager and does not treat much of my furniture gently! I would definitely recommend this product for any individual requiring a frame under similar circumstances. Set up was easy with pictures to assist and I actually did it myself, which is not the way it normally happens as my husband usually does this kind of thing. It's only been a few weeks since set up but nothing appears to have "loosened".

This is the 3rd different style of bed frame I have ordered and assembled. This one is pretty sturdy and has a lot of support, but way harder to put together then the other two. But it does appear to have a lot more support. Would recommend, takes about 10 minutes or less to assemble.

Very great product and easy to assemble. Seems quite hefty and durable. Not flimsy at all. It remains quiet when getting on the bed too. If you need a cheap alternative to a box spring, look no futher.

It's 14", and allows for storage underneath if desired. Sturdy, and functional, and perfect for my memory foam mattress. My cats won't be able to scratch up this bed frame like they did my pleather one, so that's definitely one reason I purchased this. The cost was appropriate and I see this frame as a great value!! My bed sits high now, and I like that๐Ÿ–’.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 14" height for more storage space. 13" storage space under the frame
  • Replace bed frame and box spring
  • Easy assembly
  • No additional box spring is reauired. You can put your memory foam, spring, or latex mattress directly on it.
  • Great for average weight people

Description

Simple Houseware 14-Inch Twin Size Mattress Foundation Platform Bed Frame, Twin



Very easy to assemble and very sturdy and no squeaking. Lost one star because one of the metal parts was warped a bit. Luckily my son knew how to fix it so I didn't have to return. Also, just be warned that not all totes fit underneath the bed. If you have a bunch of totes already you're looking to store, make sure you measure them first. My clear plastic ones fit great, but my bigger heavy duty ones do not. My fault for not measuring first though, but just thought I'd warn people because I wish I had thought to do that! But when it boils down to it, I still would have bought it.

Really sturdy although not that easy to put up but it's worth every penny i paid for..i love it. It needs a little common sense so you won't damage your floor.I have my BF cut pieces of wood blocks for the legs..Not squeaky ,no missing pieces ,no bend corners upon delivery..I love it.now i can put alot of stuff at the bottom..i really need that EXTRA EXTRA room since my apt.is small.I recommend this bed 5 star ๐Ÿ˜„

i love this frame,at first i thought its to high,but actually its not. it feels good to sit on it and or get off of it , It also has made my pillow top mattress firmer than when it was on my box springs. my cat really enjoys it as much as me too.
now my daughter wants one but for a double or queen.

I purchased the Full size for my daughter, and we put it together in about 20 minutes. It's not as high quality as the queen-sized frame I purchased for myself and my wife, but together we weigh...well, a lot more than double my daughter.

Be careful as you tighten screws not to over-tighten - if you do, you may bend the frame, which will severely weaken it. I didn't see any such warnings on the directions, but I wouldn't be surprised if that (along with shipping damage) explains some of the problems some people have had.

Don't expect super-high quality, but this seems serviceable, and you can't beat the price unless you just throw the mattress right on the floor. This probably isn't going to stand up to abuse, but it looks sturdy enough to work for a few years.

This is about the 5th one I have purchased... not sure they were all the same brand, but exactly same style. I learned through buying many mattresses (I own rental condo's), that it's not the mattress that craps out, it's the boxspring. The best thing to do is to avoid a box spring all together and get this bed frame... solves all problems and has great storage underneath. Be sure to order brackets separately if you intent to attach a head aboard of footboard.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment