Friday, November 29, 2019

Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Smart Pouch, Original Scent, HE Turbo Clean, Pack of three 48 oz. pouches, 93 loads (Pack of 3)

Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Smart Pouch, Original Scent, HE Turbo Clean, Pack of three 48 oz. pouches, 93 loads (Pack of 3)

Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Smart Pouch, Original Scent, HE Turbo Clean, Pack of three 48 oz. pouches, 93 loads (Pack of 3)

A 100oz bottle in the grocery store is about 12 cents an ounce at $11.99, these 3 pouches total 144oz for 11 cents an ounce (at $15.29 subscription rate). I don't recommend trying to use these pouches to pour by-load detergent measurements, but after I purchased a couple 100oz bottles from the store I can use these pouches to refill them. The pour spout is well designed; take off the cap, tip it over the bottle and it drains completely. No squeezing, gurgling or trying to suck air; just completely drains into the bottle and when it stops the pouch is empty to be thrown away.

I highly recommend purchasing Tide this way. I am still astounded at how much more Tide I can get for the money than I can at the grocery store.
Also I know people probably pour these bags into the traditional plastic container, but I find that the plastic containers take up significantly less room in the laundry room and make for much easier storage and dispensing. I will only ever buy Tide this way.

My mother stopped doing her own laundry several years ago. She developed dementia and was never able to learn how to use her new washer. As her minions we wash at least a load a day. She suffers from urinary incontinence and while pads protect she almost invariably soils her clothing as she's lowering them. As a result we have at least a load a day but small loads, not family of 6 loads. Her clothes come out nice smelling, stain free and unfaded. With the liquid detergent we can adjust the detergent amount and apply directly to food stains etc. She has no sensitivities to perfumes or dyes. Everyone is happy with this detergent and, believe me, I would hear about it if anyone thought Tide under-performed or was overpriced. I normally purchase through the Subscribe and Save program and look for coupons.

I wish I had found these sooner. I put them on subscribe and save and now I never run out of laundry detergent! And I'm not buying plastic bottle after plastic bottle from the store. I keep one medium size bottle that even my youngest kid can handle, and just refill it with these over and over. Winning!

I know these are refills but I use them as is because they are easier to store, lighter, and easier to throw away. Love love love them. I switched to tide just because of these pouches and I see why people are so brand loyal as it's a great detergent.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Liquid laundry detergent with 6X cleaning power in half the time. (1 dose of tide he turbo clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain brand detergent, base variant in normal cycle)
  • A convenient, easy to use pouch that uses 60% less packaging and lets you reuse your empty tide bottle. (Weight vs 50 oz. Bottle)
  • Brilliant cleaning performance that leaves behind a refreshing original scent
  • Specially designed for he washing machines
  • No. 1 recommended by leading washing machine manufacturers. (Based on co-marketing agreements)

Description

Tide Original Scent is a powerful liquid laundry detergent that is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time*. Your beloved Tide Original Scent HE Turbo Clean liquid laundry detergent is now available in a revolutionary Tide Smart Pouch that uses 60% less packaging**

Tide Smart Pouch packaging makes your laundry detergent more convenient to store and really easy to use; just pour it from the pouch into an empty Tide bottle or use it directly from the pouch using a measuring cup. Enjoy great cleaning performance from innovative packaging.

*1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain brand detergent, base variant in normal cycle

**weight vs 50 oz. bottle



I really like Tide detergent for feeling like my laundry is truly getting clean. While these are intended for refilling a container of Tide, I actually preferred them for pouring directly into my washing machine dispenser. They're smaller and lighter than the large Tide containers and were easier for me and my children to handle when doing laundry. I would highly recommend these smart pouches.

These pouches are even more convenient than I expected. They take up so little storage space that it's no big deal to order more when I'm down to my last pouch. I just kept my last regular container and pouring the detergent from the pouch is very easy, no spills so far.

Works great for refilling my large Tide (or any other brand I suppose) dispenser in the laundry room. I like to use the liquid dispenser type container but they are ridiculously priced in the store. Just refill with these for a much better price!!

The same reliable Tide, just with a lot less wasted plastic, packaging, and postage. Pour directly into washing machine or refill your empty Tide jug.

This is a great way to cut down on plastic waste. I just refill my large dispenser bottle with these. Easy to do with the spout on the bags. Cheaper too!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment