Friday, November 1, 2019

Small Hoop Earrings Solid 925 Sterling Silver Choose your size: 8mm, 10mm or 12mm

Small Hoop Earrings Solid 925 Sterling Silver Choose your size: 8mm, 10mm or 12mm

Small Hoop Earrings Solid 925 Sterling Silver Choose your size: 8mm, 10mm or 12mm

I will start off by saying that my second holes have been very sensitive for the past 15 years. Not putting anything in them for most of the time has led them to almost close. I decided I wanted sleeper earrings to see if that would help and I’m SO glad I got these! Prior to purchasing these, I bought 18gauge sleepers - bad idea. They were way too thick. Decided to give these a shot and at first I wondered how I’d ever get them in bc they are very thin and tiny (8mm). Due to my piercing holes, there was a little blood at first and a couple days of sensitivity. Using alcohol to sterilize & moving the hoops throughout the day has helped a ton! I’ve been sleeping and doing everything with these for the past couple weeks and not one issue! My piercing feels totally normal and I’ve got really cute hoops in all the time!! When I decide to get my cartilage done, I’ll definitely be buying more of these hoops. Thank you SO much!!!

My favorite little hoops I’ve EVER had. Such great quality. I’ve worn them basically every day since they came in the mail in August and I still have nothing but great things to say about these cuties. I got the smallest size and I love how they look!

I purchased the 8.0mm 24g Silver hoops- I have incredibly sensitive skin and have to be very particular about what kind of metals I choose for piercings, THESE ARE GREAT!! The order to delivery time was about a 4 day period- very prompt! I get compliments on them all the time, they’re so dainty and cute- they go with everything! The delivery package was personable and cute! I WILL be ordering more of these little beauties!!

I was searching for very tiny, silver hoops that I could use in my three earring holes and one nose ring. These are super dainty and shiny! I love them and have received SO many compliments. They really did a beautiful job, thank you so much, I'm fortunate I found this Company :) xo

This is our second pair I’ve ordered the smallest and the medium ones. I wish there was one between the two sizes. I have very sensitive ears these have not been a problem been wearing the 24/7 for the last 2 weeks


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Thin and comfortable handmade hoop earrings made from solid 925 sterling silver. These hoops are designed to be placed in your piercings and left there as long as you like - day or night. 

    Listing is for one pair of hoops (two individual). 

    Choose your size: 

    • 8mm (1/4 inch)
    • 10mm (3/8 inch)
    • 12mm (1/2 inch)

     

    Choose your gauge (thickness)

    • 24 gauge - extra thin
    • 22 gauge - standard thickness

     

    These hoop earrings are hypoallergenic - lead and nickel free! 

    Please look through all the photo's to get an idea of how small these earrings are. The photo's were taken with a macro setting.

    These hoops are tiny and delicate. Because of their tiny size, they can be a little tricky to get in your ears. It is best to put them in when you aren't rushed and have time and patience to work with them. But once they are in your piercings, they stay put 24/7. 

    Please note that every ear and piercing is different. It is recommended that you measure your ears with a millimeter ruler to know which size is best for you. Please send us a message if you need any help.

    Also available in

    • Other sizes (8mm, 10mm and 12mm)
    • Two gauges (22-standard and 24-extra thin).
    • Solid 925 sterling silver
    • Solid 14k and 18k gold
    • Solid Platinum
    • 14k Rose Gold Fill
    • 14k Yellow Gold Fill

     

    See our other listings for more options! Message us with any questions. 



    Love these earrings! I can wear them to bed because they are so comfortable. They are very cute and good quality. This is my second pair and I am very happy with my purchase. Will be buying more soon.

    Ordered a pair of these for an auricle piercing that was giving me a hard time. They are tiny, lightweight, & exactly what I needed. I loved them so much that ordered a pair for my regular piercings & for my daughter. They arrived quickly & are really well made.

    I love these tiny adorable hoops. They are actually pretty easy to put in despite other reviews. They’re simple and go with everything; I got the smallest size and they’re so beautiful. I look forward to wearing them for as long as possible and will just buy another pair when these are worn out lol. They’re perfect for a simple jewelry piece; no hassle and beautifully crafted. Came with a hand written note with I loved!! I highly recommend these adorable hoops. ❤️

    I recently ordered the small 10mm silver hoops, and they are exactly as pictured and described. I have purchased hoops from Sunlight Silver before and have always been very satisfied!

    Great! Just what I’ve been looking for and couldn’t find wire hoops with this easy clasp anywhere else. I’ve ordered 2 different sizes for my needs!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment