Friday, March 29, 2019

O2COOL Deluxe Necklace Fan, Blue

O2COOL Deluxe Necklace Fan, Blue

O2COOL Deluxe Necklace Fan, Blue

Here's my history with this fan: a friend at work had one and initially I smiled at her & thought "wow, how obviously 'menopausal' can you look?" LOL But then I started to find myself in situations where I wished I had such a device, and I didn't give a rat's toenails about how I looked so I bought it. Forgive my vanity, but I STILL was unsure I'd ever have the lack of self-consciousness to use it! Oh- but now I have & I highly recommend having one on hand! Here's one example: I kept it in my carry-on and when the airplane sat on on the runway in Phoenix recently, where it was 120 degrees outside the plane and the air conditioning didn't keep up...I was one of the only comfortable passengers because I hung this little fan around my neck! Then I took my Stepmother shopping for a dress, and she got very hot in the dressing room and I was able to hang this around HER neck, giving HER much relief! Now I keep it on hand for those moments when you just don't know...like walking through an arboretum or touring a vintage shop/landmark house. These days everyone seems to be stingy with airconditioning, and that includes malls!, so its nice to have your own with you! I now have purchased one for my elderly father and his wife... what more can I say? Its not air conditioning, but it IS some gentle cooling wind that can do wonders when you need it! The only thing I'd like to add, so that expectations are reasonable: this is not anything that can battle outdoor work in the heat. But for the applications mentioned, it provides a gentle breeze directed nicely right where you need it (upward toward face & neck); overall: a lightweight and practical little device! I'd give it 5 stars if it were just a little more powerful...but in times of a meltdown/hot flash/ whatever, it may be worth 10 stars!!

I wear this while in a fursuit it a great way to keep my cool in a walking carpet. On a single set of betteries i get about 10-15 hours out of it. It moves a lot of air for its small size.

SAVED my mind while stuck on an airplane! Claustrophobia was swarming all around my seat as the airplane just did not move or produce their "air" for the passengers. This fan rules. Saved my sanity.

If you know someone who is going through hot flashes, buy them this and they'll be forever thankful. Works better than I thought it would. My wife couldn't thank me enough for getting this for her. Many people she met while wearing it wanted one immediately after seeing it used in person.

I recently traveled to a hot, humid country in late June. This is ill advised for people who are sensitive to heat, as I am. Just don't do it. Note that many such countries lack A/C in restaurants and shops, so once you're out of your (hopefully air conditioned) hotel, you're really stuck. I saw my mistake in advance and purchased this little personal fan and I am SO HAPPY I BOUGHT IT. It saved me on at least 5 different occasions. Dabbing a bit of water or spraying your neck and face amplifies the cooling effect too. Only once did I feel conspicuous using it--and I didn't care. The other times the noise of the fan was covered by other noises, and people were milling about and I bet they just thought it was some sort of camera. Or they were jealous! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PRODUCT. I even used it while sitting on a plane waiting on the tarmac for 30 min--you know how they just don't turn on the a/c until take-off (why??!!) and practically cook you. Bring extra batteries just in case--but my batteries lasted long enough!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand-free cooling with powerful vertical airflow
  • Compact and portable
  • Adjustable safety lanyard included
  • Requires 2-AA batteries (not included)
  • Battery run time: 12 hours

Description

O2COOL’s Deluxe Necklace Fan is great for personal cooling on-the-go.  Our powerful, one-speed motor has an internal 2.5-inch fan blade. The perfect accessory for working out, physical therapy or any on-the-go activity when a vertical airflow will cool you down.   Innovative hands-free cooling is provided by our adjustable safety lanyard which allows you to wear the fan around your neck and our unique design which delivers a vertical airflow.  Compact in size and portable, you can take this fan anywhere you like.  Fan requires 2-AA batteries (not included).  Battery run time is 12 hours.  Offered in assorted colors. 

Product Care: 

  • For best performance, always use fresh alkaline batteries. 
  • There is a risk of leakage from the batteries if they are installed incorrectly.  Please follow the instructions.
  • When storing the fan for more than 2 weeks, please remove the batteries and ensure fan is in the “off” position.
  • Clean only with a dry cloth.  Do not allow water to drip into the fan. 

For 25 years, O2COOL has been a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of creative consumer products that solve unique problems.  Our products are innovative, multi-functional and cool by design.  Founded in 1992, we are a market leader in the portable cooling and hydration industries.  Our patent protected products make every day unique.  In 2015, we expanded into the Pool, Patio & Beach as well as Pet categories for the active consumer.  In 2017, we acquired bobble, a high-quality, high-design lineup of hydration and filtration products with strong intellectual property and Zing Anything, an infusion hydration and housewares product line, to our family of products solidifying our commitment to the active lifestyle consumer.  Cool by Design.



I ordered two of these to take with us on our Disney trip this fall, and I didn't necessarily have super high expectations, but I am so happy with the product! They seem like they are going to be SO helpful in keeping cool when we are out and about, and I'm thrilled with my purchase. They have a good airflow, and the neck strap has an adjustable length and a breakaway clasp. Definitely worth the purchase in my opinion.

Love this little fan. Medication that I take causes me to sweat a lot and I always have to carry a small towel with me. We live in Florida so it is 90 degrees and humid. Went shopping today and this little fan was a sweat saver. I love it. Instead of staying home because it is too hot out, I can now enjoy going out with my trusty little fan. Even matches well with my purple outfit I was wearing.

Serves his purpose. It has a good size and not heavy to carry around. Requires 2 AA batteries and make them last. I wore it twice in an event and really helped me. I loved it except that after a while of using it hanging in my neck my eyes stared to get dry and I had to grab it and direct the wind to my neck. It is less distracting way to cool yourself, and it can't be noisy in an indoor situation, I wore it in a big conference event so I couldn't hear it really, but at my home when I tested it was little loud.

I found this at a local drug store for $6 and thought it was worth a try. I liked it and wanted to use Amazon to send to my mom. I was surprised at the range of prices on here! I wouldn't pay more than about $8-9 since I know I can buy it locally for $6. (I figure in a convenience fee to buy from Amazon, so I'm willing to pay a little more.)

I'm not crazy about how much it swings when I move around a lot or bend over. But that's the design and not the quality. I live in Arizona and when it's very hot outside, it just blows hot air on your face. I'd recommend it more for inside use. Very handy when getting ready in a hotel bathroom and feeling hot.

Love, love, love this fan. I have bought many many personal fans over the years and most of them weren't worth a darn. I love the fact that you do not have to hold this fan up to your face, since it hangs around your neck. It is also very quiet, so I don't have to worry about annoying people with the noise. I took this to an outdoor tennis tournament on a hot day and it kept me comfortable. The batteries lasted for several hours on high. The volume of air is good for something that only runs on two AA batteries. It had a better air flow than most other fans I have tried. I would highly recommend this product for all menopausal women out there. I am not saying it is anything like air conditioning but it does help.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment