Friday, March 29, 2019

High Back Black Mesh Executive Swivel Office Chair with Flip-Up Arms and Chrome-Nylon Designer Base

High Back Black Mesh Executive Swivel Office Chair with Flip-Up Arms and Chrome-Nylon Designer Base

High Back Black Mesh Executive Swivel Office Chair with Flip-Up Arms and Chrome-Nylon Designer Base

I live in Texas where even the AC runs a long time to beat the summer heat. I opted for a mesh back chair so I could have better airflow behind my back when I turn on the fan. My leather chair used to make my back all sweaty, so this chair is very breathable. Setup was simple for me, took me 20 minutes from start to finish. I ordered the leather bottom and it's faux leather, but it's very comfortable. The mesh back seems durable and will last a while. The arm rests can swing up and out of the way if you so desire. The curved mesh back also makes me sit up straight. It supports my lower back and lumber; therefore, forcing me to practice good posture. I have uploaded pictures for your viewing, if you like please hit the 'Helpful' button!

Those that order this chair and are missing instructions for setup, I have also uploaded the picture

I suffer from pelvic pain due to ligament tears and other issues. Sitting is a painful activity for me for the most part, but standing is also painful. In short, I spend most of my days in discomfort. This chair has been a real boon to me. The time I spend sitting in it is really the only time I am comfortable most days. The back of the chair provides sturdy support. The seat has just enough give to be comfortable without flattening over time (a real problem with plush seats). The swivel is easy and smooth. The arms are comfortable too.

It is easy not to realize that a chair is not ergonomic when you are able-bodied and everything is working well. When you are in pain, however, that is when you feel every single design flaw. So, when I tell you that this is truly an ergonomic chair, you can believe that.

I am deducting one star because the height of the arms is not adjustable and the arms are placed at a level that bumps into most desks. So, I have to lift the arms up entirely in order to be able to use my desk. Apart from this small issue, the chair is great.

I'm really impressed with this chair. I shopped around on multiple sites and in stores trying to find the right chair at the right price. Mesh back was a must because I don't have air conditioning and in the summer it gets really hot here. I didn't want to be sticking to leather. I need lumbar support because I have a bad back, it must rock also because I fidigt a lot when I'm writing. Something about the rocking helps me focus. As for the assembly, I'm pretty handy at putting stuff together, you name it, I've probably assembled it by myself. This chair went together in about 20 mins, if that. The instructions were easy to understand and follow. All the hardware is steel, not crappy alluminum you get from forgein products sometimes. The plastic parts are heavy duty also. All in all, this chair meets my needs, was within my budget, and seems to be of excellent quality.

Tip: When attaching both the arms and the support base, get the blots finger tight first until you get them all in, then go back and tigheten them in a criss corss pattern, this ensures you still have a little play if you need to adjust the postions at all.

Very sturdy chair that is a perfect size for me even as a 6'3", 280lb man. I have no problems reclining back on this, I definitely don't feel like it's going to dump me at any moment, like with some other chairs. Super comfortable. Armrests fold up if you need that, but I like them down. I just finished doing 5 hours of translation work in this chair and I could sit here for 5 more with how comfy it is. Definitely the best chair for the price.

Good chair and reasonably comfortable. I'm 6 feet and 160 lbs. Assembly was easy; it took me less than 30 minutes. The chair appears to well engineered and well made. At this price, it is obviously not going to be a luxury chair. But, it comes close enough.

Good value. Out of the 10 chairs I have bought in the last 15 years, I would rank this one around #2.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contemporary Office Chair
  • High Back Design with Adjustable Headrest
  • Ventilated Mesh Back
  • Built-In Lumbar Support
  • Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position

Description

This mesh computer chair features a comfortably padded mesh seat, flip-up arms and a chrome plated nylon base that gives it a contemporary appearance. Mesh office chairs can keep you more productive throughout your work day with its comfort and ventilated design. The breathable mesh material allows air to circulate to keep you cool while sitting. Finding a comfortable chair is Essential when sitting for long periods at a time. The high back design relieves tension in the lower back, preventing long term strain. The headrest adjusts up and down by pulling the center knob. The tilt Lock mechanism offers a comfortable rocking/reclining motion. The free range motion is great for taking a quick break from typing for phone calls and relaxing. The waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs and improves circulation. Chair easily swivels 360 degrees to get the maximum use of your workspace without strain. The pneumatic adjustment lever will allow you to easily adjust the seat to your desired height. The flip-up arms are great for users who like the option of an armless chair without the hassle of detaching them. [BL-X-5H-GG]



I seldom if ever, give a 5 star rating. Simple reason is that nothing is ever perfect.
This is a decent chair that wasn't all that hard to assemble from the basic instructions sheet that was included in the carton. Once you understand how it goes together it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes if you are on your own and healthy. The only tool needed is included with the other parts on a flat blister package.I am replacing another office chair that was way too large and comfortable as well as having cheap leather that flaked off. ( I know that sounds odd but think about it for a second or so.)
This mesh chair is fine for what I need to do and the folding arms is a nice feature to slide under your desk when finished. The lumbar support is great for me and I'm about average in height and weight at 6 foot and 180 lbs.The back is not adjustable however so trying one in a store although not particularly PC, or in an office setting would tell you a lot more about how comfortable this chair is for you. I do consider this to be a good value and recommend it highly.

I purchased this chair for my boyfriend who spends several hours each evening at his desk whether submitting invoices and handling emails for his business or gaming. The chair is sturdy and was easy to put together. At first glance, the seat looks exceptionally large, which is great for a tall person (he is 6"2), but upon attaching the back, the lumbar support design actually sits over a good portion of the back of the seat which results in several inches loss of depth in the seat. This would not affect many people, but it does make it a little less deep for people with very long legs. Also, for men who wear work pants with velcro type back pockets or anything such as zippers, etc. - the fabric overlayed on the seat does snag relatively easily. Unfortunately, after the first use, there was a small snag in the fabric covering of the seat due to a small exposed area of velcro on his cargo pants that tugged at the seat fabric - just one of those things we didn't think about until after it happened. All in all, it is a very nice chair, but possibly less suited to tall people who enjoy being able to have a deep seated design, and definitely be mindful of anything on the back of pants that can potentially snag material.

Best chair value I could find on the web. I already had a Lexmod chair that I paid $125 for that looked exactly like this Flash furniture chair. The reason for the similarity is that they are the same chairs, except I got the Flash furniture chair for $74. I still had the directions for my $125 Lexmod version, same as Flash. The chair itself is super. It is very comfortable and quite sturdy for a chair this price. I'm 6'3", and 270 LBS and it fits me fine.The fold up arms actually create more space. You won't feel cramped in this chair. I've destroyed numerous other office chairs because of my size. I feel as though these chairs will last for years. Best budget minded chair out there. Buy it from Flash Furniture and save big over Lexmod.
West

A Herman Miller replacement at 1/10 the price. My last office had Herman Miller chairs, costing $1K each and, while not quite as comfortable or adjustable, this chair offers nearly every "key" option I loved about my Herman Miller for 1/10 the price.

PROS:
STURDY support for my 6'1" tall, 210-pound frame.
COMFORTABLE throughout a 10-16 hour work-day (startup-life).
GOOD LUMBAR SUPPORT: The bulging disk in my lower back aches much less after a work-day.
HEADREST: Reduces both Neck & Shoulder Tension. Headrests are A Must-Have if you stare at a PC monitor(s) all day.
BREATHABLE, COOL, MESH makes warm offices more tolerable.
ARMRESTS Fold up and out of the way and include some padding.
ASSEMBLY takes 10-15 minutes (should be 10 but it took 5 minutes to find my cordless screwdriver and allen-wrench adapters).

CONS (nitpicking):
WHEELS: If you have hardwood floors, you May want to replace the included wheels with a quieter, scuff-free, set for $15-$20 on Amazon (order them when you order the chair).
ARMRESTS: If you intend to fold the armrests out of the way the following isn't a big deal. The armrests aren't height-adjustable and rest about 1.75" lower than I like (everyone has a preference) which increases shoulder tension if one's shoulders slump down to allow one's forearms to contact the armrests. I plan to remedy this by building some spacers to raise the armrests using 2x4 lumber scraps from other projects.

 I bought this exact chair for my desk many years ago. I work from home running several websites and services, I use it anywhere between 4 and 10 hours a day. It has been in constant use for several years at this time. Now that my wife is working from home more often, we thought we'd invest into another one for her desk. I'm so glad we did, and that this model was still available.

The chair has great lumbar support, you can sit in it for hours without problems, it has movable arm rests (which means you can fit it underneath a desk and sit in it any which way you like). The chair shows no sign of breakage even after 2 years of regular and prolonged use. Assembly was easy and only took half an hour. All tools for the job are included and you get a few excess screws - just in case.

We are both extremely happy with this chair! If we ever need another one, this is exactly what I would buy again. Highly recommended!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment