Tuesday, March 26, 2019

simplehuman 6 Liter / 1.6 Gallon Compact Plastic Round Bathroom Step Trash Can, Black Plastic

simplehuman 6 Liter / 1.6 Gallon Compact Plastic Round Bathroom Step Trash Can, Black Plastic

simplehuman 6 Liter / 1.6 Gallon Compact Plastic Round Bathroom Step Trash Can, Black Plastic

I wish we had bought this trash can earlier. We have a ton of simplehuman products and all of them are great. We wanted an all plastic trash can, fairly small, foot pedal, inner liner, and black. This checks all our boxes. It is the perfect size for a bedroom or living room, the inner liner is removable so it doesn't need a bag and can be washed out easily, it doesn't register fingerprints on the matte black, and it won't dent like the metal cans.

This is a great bathroom trashcan. I was skeptical because some of the reviews; however, I'm so glad I purchased this! For being plastic, it is well made and does the job. You can use this without a bag but I prefer a bag to be extra sanitary. If you're trying to put the bag in the can without it being visible from the outside just place the bag inside and tuck the excess between the liner and the can. It takes a little patience at first. I purchased this to keep my dogs out of the bathroom trash and it serves its purpose well. I will be purchasing another for my 2nd bathroom. Thank you for a great product!

simplehuman Mini Round Step Trash Can, Black Plastic, 6L / 1.6 Gal

As I went to empty the trash I thought to myself - it would be so nice if the trash can was lined so i could take that out rather than tipping the entire bin and voila! indeed to my surprise it was! it's very nice looking, a great size, everything works very well. I really wanted a bathroom bin with a lid so that smells wouldnt be travelling around and garbage would not be visible. and i wanted a foot pedal so i wouldnt have to touch it with my hands to throw things out. The bin liner was just an added bonus and i couldn't be more pleased!

simplehuman products ROCK!! I use this as a can next to my litter box. I use my own liners, plastic shopping bags or veggie bags, and the smell stays in the can. Great price here on Amazon!

Needed a small garbage can with a lid for our half bath downstairs. I have 2 other Simple human garbage cans, one in the kitchen and one that opens like a butterfly in our upstairs bathroom. LOVE Simple Human products! Was a little hesitant bc it was plastic but it sturdy and of great quality. As mentioned in another review, doesn’t topple over when empty and stepping on the foot pedal. Plus it fits perfect!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 5 -YEAR WARRANTY - We use the best materials and solid engineering so our products will last in tough environments like your home - for years.
  • ENHANCE YOUR TRASH EXPERIENCE - Extra-strong and durable Code B custom fit liners fit this can perfectly for a cleaner trash experience.
  • PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES - Fits well in bathrooms, offices or wherever space is limited.
  • STRONG PEDAL - Engineered for a smooth and easy step - gives stable operation for a "big can feel."
  • REMOVABLE INNER BUCKET - Lifts out for easy trash disposal.
  • 8"W x 10.8"D x 12.1"H - 21" with lid open

Description

Perfect Small Round Plastic Step Can

The simplehuman 6 Liter / 1.6 Gallon compact plastic round step trash can is the ideal choice for any home's bathroom or office with its iconic round shape that fits in corners, against the wall – just about anywhere.

Strong Pedal

The strong pedal means the can is hands-free and is engineered for a smooth and easy step. It also gives this waste bin stable operation for a "big can feel."

Custom Fit Trash Can Liners

simplehuman Code B trash can liners are a perfect fit for this wastebasket. They are made from extra-durable plastic with thick double seams to prevent rips and tears and have been rated among the top in strength comparable to other major brands. Extra strong to keep garbage in the bag — not on the floor or the bottom of your trash can.



Quality seems very good. Plastic is not thin or flimsy. The metal petal also gives it a quality feel. Can does not tip over when using the petal. I also like that the front of the lid comes out away from the body of the can a bit making it easy to lift the lid by hand if you didn't want to use the petal. Can is just the size I needed. It's hard to tell from the picture but it is oval not round helping it to fit in a tight space. I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could. A perfect 5* is hard to come by in my eyes but this sure comes close.

We primarily use cloth diapers for our baby, but occasionally need to use disposables when we don't get to the laundry in time, or when we're out. Thus, we needed a small diaper pail for the disposable diapers. There really aren't any specially made small diaper pails, and so we went with this small trash can and the trash bags that go with it. It works great at containing the odors. The bags fit the liner perfectly, so it is also attractive.

I love this product. I bought it for the sole purpose of cat litter waste disposal. The lid does a great job of sealing the smell - seriously. Personally, I only use the step to open the trash can and take the trash out/replace the bag. To dispose of waste, I just manually open the lid. I haven't noticed an issue with using the step and having the trash can tip over like I read in other reviews. The step works fine, though I use it sparingly - also because I think it's just easier to manually open the lid in all cases except taking out the trash.

Anyway, I love this. It works great and I would highly recommend it for stinky trash.

Great little bathroom trash can. All my bathrooms have white or marble tile so I did the white ones. I ordered 4, all came brand new, perfect condition. I have a little dog that occasionally gets into our bathroom trash cans so this solves that situation. Price is great. One reviewer complained about the name embedded on the top - does not bother me at all. I did buy the little size B bags that go with it, as other reviewers have noted, they are tight but not awful. I do not plan on removing bag every time, when I go around to empty them, I will bring a bigger bag and dump them in, so unless one smells or is a mess, these will sort of stay in as protective liners...I definitely recommend these cute trash cans! Only negative was even though I ordered 4 all at once, they put each one in a different box so I was bummed about all the extra packaging I had to throw away and 4 boxes to recycle.

We've been using this for almost three years in our main bathroom, and it works perfectly fine. It contains smells effectively (like wet diapers), and it's continued to work well through years of regular use. It's attractive enough, but still just looks like a cheap plastic garbage can, so I remember being somewhat disappointed when it first arrived considering all the glowing reviews. I have one ongoing annoyance, which is that the raised plastic letters on the top attract dust and are unnecessarily difficult to wipe clean. We have a cheaper generic brand trash can that's very similar in style, and I prefer that one since it's easier to wipe clean and because the plastic liner insert has a hole where you can tuck the bag edges to keep it snug.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment