Sunday, April 7, 2019

DiamondSmile Replacement Toothbrush Heads Compatible with Sonicare Plaque Control HX9028/64 8 Pack,fits 2 Series,Gum Health,DiamondClean,FlexCare,HealthyWhite and More Sonic Snap-On Brush Handles

DiamondSmile Replacement Toothbrush Heads Compatible with Sonicare Plaque Control HX9028/64 8 Pack,fits 2 Series,Gum Health,DiamondClean,FlexCare,HealthyWhite and More Sonic Snap-On Brush Handles

DiamondSmile Replacement Toothbrush Heads Compatible with Sonicare Plaque Control HX9028/64 8 Pack,fits 2 Series,Gum Health,DiamondClean,FlexCare,HealthyWhite and More Sonic Snap-On Brush Handles

Hot take: Got these as a more affordable replacement for our Sonicare. I'll tell you what, they are BETTER than the Phillips brand by far. The brush is a little differently designed and fits in my mouth MUCH better, makes it easier to brush my wisdom teeth. The bristles are not too hard or too soft and they come with little symbols on the bottom so you can tell whose brushes are whose, just like the Phillips. Will probably buy again, but won't need to any time soon as so many of these come in the package. Wonderful. Oh, the package has some misleading marketing imagery on it that made us laugh. We don't care about the marketing, we're just broke and needed a more affordable way to keep our teeth from falling apart, and so far these have been doing the trick.

Pretty decent toothbrush at a significantly cheaper price than the brand name.

My only issue was that the brush itself has a bit of a break in period and can be a little hard for the first few uses.

After it loosens up, it's all good. I believe another reviewer mentioned soaking the heads in warm water to accomplish the same thing.

Either way, the cost savings more than justify that minor issue. Highly recommended if you're looking to save a few dollars.

These met and exceeded my expectations. : )
Of course, they were just replacing the standard head that comes with my toothbrush (the Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health), so it's not like their competition was too crazy.
Still, can't express how pleased I am with this purchase!

Plus, there's 8 heads, which will last quite a while - I typically put off changing my heads until I absolutely HAVE to, so having these extras on hand will likely encourage me to change them out more often.

[ PROS ]
- Sturdy; very well-made (not cheap feeling!)
- Comes in a pack of 8
- Firm, yet still soft (perfect for me!)
- Significantly cheaper than name brand alternatives

[ CONS ]
- None yet (will update review if any issues arise)

 I wasn't sure the off brand replacement heads work just as well, when it comes to dental care,

But I am so excited that this brush head works exactly the same like the original one, but for 8 heads cost you only 13 dollars.
These work great, and I love that. And my wife thought they are original!

I am sure these brush heads will keep my teeth clean and shine, because this 3rd party brand is the same quality and design as philips

Great toothbrush heads for a third of the price. They are colored differently, but the quality is better. The bristles are firmer and the brushes seem to be holding up better than the original g2 brush. If you need a soft bristle, go to the original. I personally like these better and believe they last longer. I will be back for more of these. They are harder to get on the brush motor though.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Snap-On Toothbrush System - Fits for Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control, 3 Series Gum Health, DiamondClean, ProtectiveClean, EasyClean, Essence+, FlexCare, HealthyWhite, Power Up, Sonicare for Kids and HydroClean electric handles.
  • Advanced Plaque Removal - DiamondSmile replacement brush heads made with end-rounded US Dupont Tynex Nylon bristles,bristles has medium hardness and soft.This toothbrush head features densely-packed, high-quality tufts to effectively remove plaque. Also features specially curved power tufts to easily reach teeth at the back of the mouth.
  • Replacement Reminder - Blue reminder bristles will fade to white when a replacement toothbrush head is needed.For optimal results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
  • Hygienic Travel Cap - DiamondSmile replacement Sonicare toothbrush heads come with caps for hygienic storage,effectively protect your toothbrush head is not outside pollution.Each brush base has a different mark as a distinction, so you can easily tell every brush apart.
  • Satisfaction Guarantee - We Provide 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back Service,If you have any issue just contact us.

Description

DiamondSmile is committed to provide high-quality generic toothbrush replacement heads for Sonicare.Designed to work with multiple Sonicare models,these snap-on replacement brush heads.
Reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. We recommend you replace these heads every 3 months for optimal performance and plaque removal.

Packaging Item: 8 standard advanced plaque removal brush heads + 8 hygienic travel caps.

Fit The Following Sonicare Brush Handles

2 Series Plaque Control: HX6211 HX6213 HX6220 HX6231 HX6234 HX6235 HX6263 HX6275

3 Series Gum Health: HX6610 HX6616 HX6620 HX6631 HX6632

DiamondClean: HX9312 HX9322 HX9331 HX9332 HX9340 HX9342 HX9350 HX9352 HX9359 HX9361 HX9362 HX9372 HX9381 HX9382 HX9392 HX9393

DiamondClean Smart: HX9903 HX9924 HX9954

ProtectiveClean: HX6810 HX6817 HX6871 HX6876 HX6877

HealthyWhite,HealthyWhite+: HX6314 HX6710 HX6720 HX6721 HX6722 HX6730 HX6732 HX6733 HX6750 HX6780 HX6781 HX6782 HX8911 HX8918 HX8962 HX8982

FlexCare+,FlexCare Platinum: HX6902 HX6910 HX6920 HX6930 HX6932 HX6950 HX6960 HX6970 HX6992 HX9112 HX9120 HX9140 HX9150 HX9160 HX9172 HX9192

EasyClean: HX6510 HX6511 HX6512 HX6520 HX6530 HX6552 HX6581 HX6582

PowerUp: HX3100 HX3110 HX3120 HX3130 HX3300 HX3631 HX3650

Sonicare for Kids: HX6311 HX6312 HX6320 HX6321 HX6322 HX6330 HX6340

Not Fit The Following Sonicare Brush Handles
Essence/E-Series, Advance, CleanCare,Extreme, Elite, Xtreme

➤Take a look above for a full list of compatibility,if you're still unsure,please feel free to use Amazon's customer Q&A:

Disclaimer: These replacement toothbrush heads are manufactured independently by DiamondSmile-US. Fits Sonicare snap-on brush handles.



I read on a save money life hack site to purchase these instead of the name brand heads and thank goodness I did! They fit on my philips sconicare toothbrush and are MUCH cheaper! It’s a no-brained- buy! I use each head 2-3 months and I’m a hard brusher. Great quality and I would definitely recommend saving your money and buying these instead of the name brand replacement heads.

This picture is 2 months of use!

I love these replacement toothbrush heads. It work with my Sonicare HealthyWhite+toothbrush(model: HX8910), and does a great job cleaning. Highly intensive bristles,they remove more plaque, the induce circulation of the gums, the make sure that your gums don’t recede, and are better at controlling stain.

This is an affordable and economical purchase with 8 pack replacement heads. This is almost 24 months supply or even better in my eyes allow you to replace every 2 months. I would rebuy these and am glad to save some money!

My husband and I recently got sonicare healthywhite toothbrushes. But within a few days off getting them, my husband started asking about replacement heads for them. We got them at a discount for after holiday clearance. So the thought of buying a replacement head for more than the cost of the tooth brush, just seemed ridiculous to us (toothbrushes cost $9.98 each). So when I came across this 8 pack, it seemed like a great deal!

So, we've had these for about 2 weeks now, and we prefer them over the originals. They seem to fit better in our mouths compared to the sonicare one. I hated how thin the sonicare one was. I have no complaints about these. I will definitely purchase again once we need it. But we each now have 4 extra each, so it'll be a while before needing to repurchase 😊

 At this price point I was very pleased with the appearance, fit, and performance of these replacement brush heads for my Philips Sonicare handle.
I ordered these brush heads but was concerned that they would be lacking in quality. That is not the case. I too some photos of the brush next to the brand name sonicare brush for comparison. These brush heads remind me of the old philips brush heads. They are slightly softer but I didn’t mind it. They still leave my teeth feeling clean. I didn’t have any issues with fit on the handle either. Definitely recommend and will be purchasing again.

This is the first time I've tried DiamondSmile's replacement toothbrush for Philips Sonicare, and I have to say, for the great price (and you can get a great 50% coupon for your next purchase, after you receive your purchase, if you email the address provided on the box and provide your Amazon order number), you get a great toothbrush that actually feels fuller and seems to cover more of your teeth. At any rate, it fits the Philips' toothbrush handle perfectly and does a great job! I will definitely continue to use this brush from hereon.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment