Saturday, April 6, 2019

Xray Marker Adhesive, Radhesive, 2 Strips, Reusable, Washable, X-Ray Marker Adhesive Strips, World of X-Ray

Xray Marker Adhesive, Radhesive, 2 Strips, Reusable, Washable, X-Ray Marker Adhesive Strips, World of X-Ray

Xray Marker Adhesive, Radhesive, 2 Strips, Reusable, Washable, X-Ray Marker Adhesive Strips, World of X-Ray

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I am impressed at how well it works. On average I do 40-60 patients a day, placing my marker on multiple detectors. The stickiness wears off and as stated simply wash with soap and let dry and it’s back to the original stickiness. I guess my only complaint would is that it sticks really well, to the point of my fingertips hurt trying to pull it off sometimes, but to be fair I do a lot of xrays

Ordered these as recommended by a student radiographer. Works well. Very pleased.

These work phenomenally. Been using them for about a month, once washed they are as sticky as brand new. 100% recommended

These are amazing. My markets stay on

I love them


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Radhesive X-ray Marker Adhesive is the #1 adhesive strips on the market today! These reusable, washable strips are designed to use in place of tape to stick your markers to the bucky, badge, etc. No more sticky badges! No more falling markers! No more replacing tape! *Measurements are 1.5 inches x 3/4 inch. You can easily trim these with scissors to fit the size of your markers. You will receive 2 strips. Radhesive washes easily with soap and water to regain the "sticky-ness" If you find it is a bit TOO sticky, simply dab on scrubs to get it just right for you. Made by World of X-ray



    Loved these for my markers. Just wet them and they become sticky again. So much better than tape!

    Love it

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment