Saturday, April 6, 2019

Tide PODS 3 in 1 HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original Scent, 81 Count Tub, Packaging May Vary

Tide PODS 3 in 1 HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original Scent, 81 Count Tub, Packaging May Vary

Tide PODS 3 in 1 HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original Scent, 81 Count Tub, Packaging May Vary

I bought this because I didn't want to go to Walmart and interact with people. I also don't like measuring out liquid so this was a better, easier alternative for when you need to start adulting. Does what it needs to do but cheaper and more quantity!

I decided to try Tide Pods when I read how many loads I was supposed to have gotten out of my bottle of detergent, and estimated how many loads I had actually gotten. I've been using these for several weeks now, and this seems like a great product for a single guy with a grueling job who doesn't want to faff about on laundry day. My clothes don't seem any cleaner, but they sure aren't any less clean. I discontinued the use of color-safe bleach with this switch, and I'm getting the expected number of loads out of a supply of detergent now. I haven't actually taken time to crunch the numbers, but I feel like the improvements in efficiency offset the increased cost, and this system is no more expensive than my old method of doing laundry. Plus I never have to clean out coagulated blue goo. They're just a win in my book.

I use to spend 30 seconds of my precious time pouring tide into the cap of my detergent bottle and then pouring it into my laundry. Now I can save 25 seconds off my laundry time by just picking a tide pod and throwing it in. I can say this over a few months really saves time for me. I know it sounds lazy but it really does make my laundry time easy.

If you are looking for the most efficient way to do your laundry without giving up on tide quality I would say this is a must have. It does cost a little more but its really as easy as grabbing a pod and throwing it in!

I've loved these Pods since I first tried them. I've tested them against other similar products - including from the major brands as well as from Costco - but these are consistently the best, with the freshest smell, quickest 'melting' in water, and most comfy clothes. The downsides are that they're expensive and you can't control the amount of detergent. I use these exclusively for most washes, but I keep a backup liquid for certain tasks, for example if for some reason I'm just washing a few items.

Keep your laundry room looking nice. I like this product because I don't have to worry about having messy bottles of laundry soap in my room. It's easy to throw a pot in and go and not worry about measuring everything out. I don't have very young children so I'm not worried about them putting this into their mouth. It is very toxic to pets and children so you need to watch out if you do you have either of those living in your house.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Each Tide PODS is a 3-in-1 breakthrough technology with detergent, stain remover and color protector, giving you more bang for your buck
  • Tide PODS are small but powerful. They pack 6X cleaning power* in half the time with an innovative, multi-chamber design separating key ingredients until they hit the wash for maximum cleaning power (*Stain removal of 1 Tide PODS pac in Quick cycle vs 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE-compatible detergent in Normal cycle)
  • The special film that enables the 3-in-1 breakthrough technology dissolves in both hot & cold water. Tide PODS are formulated with quick collapsing Smart SudsTM, targets tough stains and works in both HE and standard washing machines
  • Tide PODS clean better by helping remove dirt left behind by the bargain laundry detergent* (*Based on 4 solid cycles with leading liquid bargain laundry detergent followed by 1 cycle with 1 dose of leading liquid bargain laundry detergent vs. 1 cycle with Tide PODS)
  • Use 1 pac for small/medium loads, 2 pacs for large loads, or 3 pacs for extra-large loads
  • Its Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to help keep your family's clothes smelling as great as they look
  • Like any household detergent, keep away from children.

Description

Tide PODS is a 3-in-1 laundry solution, that consists of a laundry detergent, stain remover and color protector all in one. And the innovative, multi-chamber design separates key ingredients until they hit the wash for maximum cleaning power. Its Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to help keep your family’s clothes smelling as great as they look. For small/medium loads, simply place one pac into the washing machine drum before you add clothes, and use two pacs for large loads or three pacs for extra-large loads. Tide PODS quickly dissolves in any temperature, and can be used in front and top loading washing machines, both standard and high efficiency. For a simple yet effective laundry experience, Tide PODS is the all-in-one solution you've been looking for.

Tide PODS is formulated with HE Turbo technology for 6X the cleaning power* in half the time. Unlike many other HE detergents that can slow washers down because of too many suds, Tide HE Turbo contains quick collapsing Smart SudsTM and targets tough stains. So you can get amazing results without the extra rinse cycles to remove the suds.

*Stain removal of 1 Tide PODS pac in Quick cycle vs 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE-compatible detergent in Normal cycle



First of all we only use tide. It’s probably the only product we only use without substitution. The pods work in our aging household. The container is not user friendly for me as I suffer from carpal tunnel and do not have ability to open child proof container. At least the older version I could rip off the lid. This new twist top is impossible. Fortunately my kids lived from the powder.

Great cleaning ability and very convenient. I first tried Tide pods a few years ago and was amazed that some old set-in stains disappeared. That sold me on them. I prefer the original pods to the ultra-scented Febreze Tide pods...I hate too much perfume and these are just right.

The best detergent. I used this for a while and then switched to an off-brand detergent. I was noticing stains on everything and couldn't figure out why. As soon as I switched back to Tide the stains disappeared! Worth every extra cent! My kids don't even need to wear bibs because I know that Tide will get everything out anyway!

7/8/18: I love pods!

I love ordering from Amazon Prime. I'm a temporarily disabled senior citizen. Broken ankle has healed, but there are still some issues. These large, heavy items such as this large container of pods just arrived at my door. Didn't have to fuss with it as something I would have bought at the supermarket and loaded and unloaded from the car. Free shipping saved me money, obviously, but these great people who deliver on a Sunday right to my door are the best. Thank you, Amazon People!!!

I was previously using Gain PODS and then switched over to the Tide ones. These work great. My clothes stay pretty clean and any tough stains seem to come out. I like using pods as I always over-measured when it was liquid detergent.

My only comment is that the scent (which is pleasant) is very strong. I know that I have cleaned my clothes or sheets because the scent seems to linger.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment