Monday, May 27, 2019

18K Gold Plated Name Necklace Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace Pendent Gifts Custom with Any Name

18K Gold Plated Name Necklace Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace Pendent Gifts Custom with Any Name

18K Gold Plated Name Necklace Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace Pendent Gifts Custom with Any Name

I wear my necklace almost every single day. The only places I don’t wear it are the shower, swimming or working out at the gym. I did change the chain out for something I liked better, but the lettering itself has never changed color or stained my skin.

Tips: It’s a piece of metal jewelry, use common sense! Take it off when you sleep. Don’t shower or swim with it on (chlorine, salt water and soap can damage metal finishes). Take care of it, it’s jewelry for 20 bucks - not 200 dollar necklaces.

This necklace was much more than I expected. I've had trouble trying to find a jeweler who could accomodate my long name but this was perfect! The font was exactly as described. I loved it so much I bought it in both gold and silver.

The quality of the necklace is great. Seems like it will hold its shape and not bend. The rose gold is beautiful, subtle and rosy. The size of the name is not so big but I ordered it for my niece and she has a 5 letter name so it's the perfect size for her. They shipped quicker then what the eta originally was which was also a bonus. I would trust and order from them again.

Some people have said it tarnishes fast but I’ve had it for 3 months wear it for 8-10 hours 2-4 times per week and it still looks new. I wouldn’t shower or sweat with it on. Love mine.

I bought 3 necklaces. one for my daughter, sister n law & myself. I bought yellow gold and it was def YELLOW.. but it still looked nice. my daughter and sister n law loved it. as well as myself. I don't like the clasp is on the LEFT side of the necklace since im right hand. it makes it a little more difficult to latch. but if your left hand this would be great for you. my daughters did break a few weeks after having it. she did not wear it everyday, but she went to pull her hair back and it was attached in the necklace and it broke. She was so sad. I didn't try to return it because I truly didn't believe it was the vendors fault. my daughter is 9 and she can be a bit careless and aggressive. overall I love my necklace.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    100% 925 STERLING SILVER
    All our products are made of 100% 925 sterling silver.

    60-DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGE
    We offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the products you ordered, you may return them back for an exchange within 60 days!

    This is a special necklace.You can choose it for you friends,your family and also for yourself in some special day.

    This is the 18k Gold over 925 Sterling Silver name necklace! Personalize this script style name pendant with the name of your choice. It also comes with a shimmering 18k Gold over 925 Sterling Silver Link Chain. You may choose any name up to 12 letters. Only first letter will be capitalized. This beautiful sterling silver Hollywood script name necklace would make a perfect gift for a friend or yourself.

    Your purchase will arrive inside a lovely gift box ready for gift giving.



    I got it in rose gold💕 Absolutely love it. Great price and I got it on the first expected shipping date.
    Definitely a good purchase.

    it was small, though it would’ve been bigger.

    I purchased this for my girlfriend. For the price, this was great quality and we were both very impressed with it. The font was just like what was specified. She's been wearing it for a month now and it still looks just like new, with no signs of wear. It is probably best not to wear it in the shower or get it wet too often though, it may tarnish.

    Made very fast and shipped out ! Gorgeous! I ordered another one as a gift for Christmas in gold for another.

    I'm absolutely in love with my necklace!!! I previously ordered a gold one from Etsy and it cost almost $190 and this one came out so much better and easy to read!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment