Monday, May 27, 2019

Window View Landscape with Peaceful Lake in Mountains Gallery 12x18 inches

Window View Landscape with Peaceful Lake in Mountains Gallery 12x18 inches

Window View Landscape with Peaceful Lake in Mountains Gallery 12x18 inches

Beautiful! It goes perfect over my sofa and it's nice and big. Very high quality and low price. Wood frame is heavy and well-made. It was shipped and received within a week. Very good service.

I had my 45 year old bathroom upgraded and I decided I had to have this picture to finish off my beautiful new look and since I live across the street from the ocean... this just "fit". I get so many compliments and I even inspired my neighbor to get a similar picture.

Awesome! Really nice to add some cubicle decor. Quality is nice and clear, just what I was looking for. Just make sure you order it “framed” as oppose to “unframed”. Framed just means that there is a backing on it whereas unframed will just be a rolled up piece of canvas that you will have to frame yourself anyway. Might as well spend a couple extra dollars and get it shipped all ready to do.

I'm using this in my work office that is an internal one with no windows. It's a great size and very light so I was able to hang it using 3m Velcro hangers. I was hoping the window pane and woodwork would be a bit more realistic but for,the price still worth it. I'm a little disappointed in the realism of the beach scene but again still pretty. Its well put together and many who have seen it, love it and have asked where I got it. I recommend this type of picture for those in internal offices or areas with no windows.

I received an Amazon gift card from a dear friend for my 70th birthday. I used the gift card to buy this beautiful canvas print and just love it. When my granddaughters saw it, they just looked at it with awe and said how awesome it was. They asked, "Grandma, where did you get this?' Now they want one for their room. It is great to wake up to and is a "window" into my happy place at the beach. What an amazing gift from such a great friend that I will treasure as long as I live! It is so true to life and is exactly as beautiful as the photo. So glad I purchased it for our newly decorated beach bedroom. We do not live by a beach, but it sure reminds of when we stay at the beach for two months in the winter. It sure reminds us of some good, peaceful, fun times at the beach.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames.
  • 1.50" thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile.
  • Canvases are printed and hand stretched in the USA by professionals.
  • Hanging accessory kit included.
  • All Wall26 Products are made in and shipped from the USA.Be aware of counterfeit sellers with inferior products. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.

Description



I was skeptical about purchasing this product. This was intended for a somewhat of a dark guest room with a small window and I wanted to liven it up. I didn’t think the quality would be great but went ahead and purchased it anyway. My husband and I are so impressed with the quality and realistic look of it, we wish we would put it instead in a place where we can look at it every day. It looks so real we think we are actually look out a window to a beach. I sneak in the guest room everyday to look at it. Love it!

My office has no window. This was a perfect way to make it more cheerful! Great quality.

Realistic beyond our expectations. Delivered very well packed and on time! We wanted something to brighten up our guest room as it has no windows. This more than did the job, now it appears we are a bungalow looking out over the palm trees and sandy beach, the way they have this mounted with image of window sill and side window panes and it’s 3D look all add up to AWESOME !!!

I dislike how it is made of fragile fabric. The canvas is beautiful, but the hook with the screws have to be attached before hanging. Wasn’t difficult, but when I hung it, it wasn’t flat against the wall. It is still very pretty although not durable from what I can see.

Beautiful and amazing product! it looks great in my huge master bathroom--I put it right above my roman tub. The wood fell apart but it was a quick fix with super wood glue. I definitely recommend this product.

Carmelita.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment