Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fresh Linen | Luxury Scented Soy Candles | Hand Poured in The USA | Highly Scented & Long Lasting | 9 Oz. White Jar- 2 Pack (No Box, No lid)

Fresh Linen | Luxury Scented Soy Candles | Hand Poured in The USA | Highly Scented & Long Lasting | 9 Oz. White Jar- 2 Pack (No Box, No lid)

Fresh Linen | Luxury Scented Soy Candles | Hand Poured in The USA | Highly Scented & Long Lasting | 9 Oz. White Jar- 2 Pack (No Box, No lid)

"Pineapple-Evergreen candle you say?!?" I said as I read the description of the candle. I had ordered it for a friend but fell madly in love with the smell. You would assume the scents in combination would have a warring feud lasting for centuries as to who would be in control [of the scent in your nose], much like the Montagues and the Capulets.

However, these two scents are like Romeo and Juliet. They compliment each other in ways the world would never have thought possible. Pineapple has a rebellious streak and an unstable past. It used to be a party girl getting wasted each weekend but is looking for a stable relationship while it provides the passion. Evergreen has a pretty steady life – working an office job and slowly advancing in its career hoping to settle down and have a family with the "one". It has been craving some long term commitment and is ready to give it, but never had the passion there in its past relationships. Evergreen got too bored of cedar and other forest scents who would love to commit but never had that spark.

Things all changed when their scents met. Pineapple gives that spark to keep your candle burning while Evergreen provides that support to keep the scent going. A passionate combination!

Would buy again!

Wanted to find a candle that would last longer than your average glade candle from walmart or a 22$ candle from bath and body, so i googled long lasting candle and this is what i found. This is my first purchase of this candle. I wasnt sure what to expect with the scents so i picked the wild lemongrass. The smell is great! Not too strong but still makes a noticable difference. Ive never had a soy candle before so ive definitely noticed the difference in life. I cant remember a time ive had a candle last this long! This candle is said to burn for 40 hours so out of curiosity ive kept record of times of burning. Its at 33 hours already with about half an inch left, i see it lasting the full 40 hours, maybe even a bit longer. Very happy with this purchase, would buy again.

The fresh linen has a good scent. Not too over-powering. Nothing in the description was misleading, but I guess I expected it to be larger. Including a picture with hand for scale.

I got the Fresh Linen candle and it has the best scent! Very clean, and not too strong like some other brands, it burns low and slow and puts off just enough scent to fill a bathroom or small office, but not enough to give you a headache. The scent is exactly what I look for when I am looking for a fresh linen or clean sheets candle. The label is very simple as well, which means it doesn't clash with any decor!

I bought the wild lemongrass scent. It has a strong lemon scent without being too sweet. I lit the candle in my living room and could smell in the dinning room and kitchen (about 650 sq ft) so it throws a nice scent without being over powering. I have burned it for about 10-12 hours already and it only dropped about a 1/2 inch so i anticipate it will burn for at least 70 hours if not more as they state.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MADE WITH SOY WAX - This candle is made with eco-friendly soy wax. It is vegan, paraben free and cruelty free!
  • LONG LASTING BURN - Our candles have one of the longest burn times in the market!
  • QUALITY SCENTS- We are extremely selective!
  • HANDCRAFTED HERE IN AMERICA- We take pride in having our candles poured in the USA and helping our economy by generating employment for our people!
  • PERFECT GIFT- Makes a perfect gift for friends, family members, or for yourself!

Description

Our Mission: To create a scented candle that you can actually smell. One that burns cleanly and is slow burning. A great candle that is not only beautiful but affordable! Our candles are made with the highest quality of premium soy wax. These candles are known for its pure sophistication, and its long-lasting fragrances can fill any room. Lulu Candles burn clean with one of the longest burn times on the market!



The candle was brilliant. It smelled great from the start but not overpowering. I bought the Vanilla Latte and Pineapple Evergreen and they both were terrific scents. It lasted approximately 50 hours as I kept track out of my own curiosity. It burned evenly and even the jar was so simple and elegant looking.

Great candle and definitely worth the price.

I love this candle! It is highly scented so you can actually smell the scent of the candle when its burning and it fills the room. The packaging of this candle is so simple and stylish as well that it goes with any style of decor. I also really appreciate that it comes with a lid--I have stopped buying candles without a lid because the smoke from blowing out the candle isn't fun just after you've been enjoying the scent of your candle. I would definitely purchase another candle from this company.

I'm pleasantly surprised and very pleased with the candle I ordered. When it arrived in the mail, my husband asked me what I had ordered that smelled so good. The fragrance was obvious before I even unpacked it. The pineapple and evergreen combination is wonderful! Even better, it's not irritating to my synthetic fragrance-sensitive nose or to my daughter, who has asthma/allergies. This one is a keeper and I look forward to trying other varieties of their candies.

The candle itself, is as described. It's burning slowly and evenly - no burning down in the center of the candle. The fragrance is most concentrated in the room I'm burning it, but it can be subtly smelled on the other end of our house. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

Great candles! They’re cheaper than most candles of the same quality but still burn clean and have a long burn time. Plus, they have a simple design, so they’re more visually appealing than most other candles I’ve bought through Amazon. I’ve bought the fresh linen scent several times, which are great, but I really like the sugared pecan (since it’s more seasonal). Highly recommend.

So I'm a candle junkie... I'm always a little weary about purchasing when I can't pick it up and smell it, but I said I can always return it so I pulled the trigger and ordered No 17 Black Amber by LuLu, I was pleasantly surprised, the fragrance is great, not over powering but enough to let you know you have a candle going.. Im going to be purchasing more, probably right after writing this review....

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment