Thursday, May 30, 2019

MIULEE Pack of 2, Velvet Soft Soild Decorative Square Throw Pillow Covers Set Cushion Case for Sofa Bedroom Car 12 x 20 Inch 30 x 50 cm

MIULEE Pack of 2, Velvet Soft Soild Decorative Square Throw Pillow Covers Set Cushion Case for Sofa Bedroom Car 12 x 20 Inch 30 x 50 cm

MIULEE Pack of 2, Velvet Soft Soild Decorative Square Throw Pillow Covers Set Cushion Case for Sofa Bedroom Car 12 x 20 Inch 30 x 50 cm

We love these! We got the "Velvet Dark Green" color and they are beautiful. We pulled them out and loved how soft they were. I would say depending on the lighting, they are pretty true to the color shown in the picture. Maybe just a teeny bit of blue in them. (My camera made them look pretty blue, so don't trust my pictures too much.)

I used an 18x18 pillow in them and they filled up perfectly. Not too much sag and not blown up like a basketball.

My one minor critique is that the zipper handle is white and kind of big. The zipper itself is hidden well, but the little handle sticks out. But. Just put them side on bottom and it's hidden, so no bigs. I would definitely buy these again!

Note: We've only had them 1 day, so this isn't a review for the long term

To start, I used to manage Pottery Barn & they have stunning velvet pillow cases. I was wondering what these would be like in comparison and honestly I like these better! I purchased both the mauve pink and the golden khaki color. I’m about to purchase 7 more now that I know how beautiful they are. The colors are spot on and are a tad shiny but velvet should be unless stated otherwise. The brighter colors will be great for Spring and Summer. The price point is FANTASTIC!! If there are any negative reviews, I’m unsure what they could possibly be.

I rated this 4 stars because it’s nice material, very soft & almost exactly what I expected. I did not add the 5th star because the zipper to insert the pillow is half the size of the side it’s on.... if you have thick pillows to put in this, be wary. I ripped one seem open! Then had my husband (who’s s body builder) smoosh my couch pillows in half as I slowly wormed the covers on. These are ideal if you’re stuffing your own pillows, or have pretty flat ones to put in.

I bought two khakis and two oranges. The colors are pretty. I’ve always heard to get pillows one size large or vice-versa, for maximum stuffing. But I specifically wanted to be able to fluff and foof mine around due to chronic back pain. Buying 24” feather/down pillows to go inside these 24” pillow covers worked out great.
My only negative is my pillows do have actual feather which have small quills. These covers aren’t terribly thick. So a quill pokes through here and there. But I’m not taking a star off. Why? Because I paid discount prices for pillows that weren’t 100% down and I paid very low prices for these covers. For what I paid I am perfectly happy with my cute comfy pillows that add nice color to my room and cushion to my back. 🙂

I really like these pillows they are better quality than I was expecting for the price. I'm waiting for the pillow fillers to stuff them to come in the mail but the fabric is soft and the color is as I expected.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size:12 x 20 Inch / 30 x 50 Cm.Suitable for sofa,bed,home,office.
  • Material:Polyester and Cotton Blend
  • Zipper is hidden.You do have to fold the pillow in half to safely insert it, as long as you squish your pillow to put in so you don't cause strain on the zipper, and the zipper could keep fine.
  • Pillow cover only,pillow insert is not included.
  • Due to the production process, pillow covers in different light intensity and angle, the surface will produce plush silver reflective, so that the products exhibit different colors, this is a normal phenomenon, and not the product quality problems.

Description

Size:12 x 20 Inch / 30 x 50 Cm.Suitable for sofa,bed,home,office.

Material:Polyester and Cotton Blend

Zipper is hidden.You do have to fold the pillow in half to safely insert it, as long as you squish your pillow to put in so you don't cause strain on the zipper, and the zipper could keep fine.

Pillow cover only,pillow insert is not included.

Due to the production process, pillow covers in different light intensity and angle, the surface will produce plush silver reflective, so that the products exhibit different colors, this is a normal phenomenon, and not the product quality problems.



Had my eyes on velvet green designer pillows that were over $100 a piece, but since I don't have a money tree growing in my back yard I decided to give these covers a shot. I was absolutely thrilled when I pulled them from the package. The color is just as pictured online - deep and saturated. The fabric is very smooth and so soft to the touch - simply luxurious!

I was a bit apprehensive after reading some reviews complaining about the smaller opening and seams ripping, but found that by being patient and continually turning the pillow over as I carefully inserted it in a little at a time I was able to do so successfully. Others complained about the zipper being conspicuous but that wasn't the case for me. The zipper is the same color as the cover and blends in beautifully once zipped up.

I am beyond pleased with these covers. I knew there was a chance they might look cheap but the reality is quite the opposite! These could easily pass for something from a high-end store. Would definitely recommend.

Beautiful covers! They are much prettier and well made than I even hoped for. The material is very soft and smooth and thick enough to cover the print of the old pillows. My pillows measured 20x20 and that's the size cover I ordered. It's a perfect fit! And the zipper is hidden and the same color as the fabric so it's barely noticeable. This was a great purchase and I will definitely order again!

I bought these pillows for a new grey couch my husband and I purchased. I filled them with 20x20 pillow inserts and they fluffed up nice and full. The color is a night bright navy that matches perfectly with these pillows: Homey Cozy Woven Cotton Throw Pillow Cover,Blue Series White and Blue Teal Decorative Square Couch Cushion Pillow Case 20 x 20 Inch, Cover Only

See the attached photos. The velvet is very soft and I'm looking forward to how they will look with our new couch!

Great for the price! I stuffed my 18 x 18 pillow cases with 20 x 20 pillows and am very happy - I read somewhere to get smaller cases for your pillows to create a fuller pillow appearance, and I recommend that. The velvet is not super thick, but it is still soft and the color is wonderful. I bought "velvet purple pink", "white" and "velvet heart wood". Purple pink is a muted pink - instead of bright pastel pink, it's darker with a tinge of purple. I exchanged white, only because it made my pillows seem like they didn't have any covers on at all - that's how stark white they were. Heart wood is another lovely warm muted color, a purply grey.

If you think you will like these do not hesitate, they are beautiful. They come very nicely packaged in a zip close clear pouch, the color is perfect, quality is great and it was easy to put in a pillow form. I used a 20" pillow form as I read that somewhere if you want to get a firm pillow ( which I did). I bought my forms at Walmart for like $5. The main reason I wanted these was because my existing pillows , while the same color basically, could not be washed, they were not removable so I will update once I have to wash them to see how they hold up.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment