Sunday, May 26, 2019

You are My Person • Best Friend Gift • Two Connected Circles Necklace • Sterling Silver • BFF Besties

You are My Person • Best Friend Gift • Two Connected Circles Necklace • Sterling Silver • BFF Besties

You are My Person • Best Friend Gift • Two Connected Circles Necklace • Sterling Silver • BFF Besties

I absolutely love this necklace! For anyone looking to get this for their best friend or soul sister, you will not be dissapointed. The finish is very nice & the charm is the perfect size.

Purchased this necklace as a gift. She loved it so much she immediately removed the necklace she was wearing to put this one on! It was a little smaller than I thought it would be. But the quality is there and I'm happy with it.

I bought it for my best friend. She absolutely loved it. I definitely want one for myself. It's very dainty

Was a gift - loved it. So did she.

Christmas Gift for my Best Friend! It’s even nicer in person!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    You're my person
    I don't have to say a word. You just look at me and see how I am
    and how I feel, and you accept it. You never try to change me - you
    never felt the need to. Out of the billion people out there, you're the
    one person I'd call if I end up murdering anyone and needed help
    dragging the corpse across the living room floor.

    YOU'RE MY PERSON. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY PERSON.

    Artist made! Handcrafted in solid sterling silver
    Circles measure just over and just under 1/2" with a total width of 1"
    18 inch chain is finished with a secure mini lobster clasp

    Thoughtfully packaged - ready for gifting!



    Bought for my best friends birthday. She is my person! We both loved this. It is very delicate and sooo beautiful.

    This is so simple and delicate looking my best friend loved it!!! It’s the perfect length.

    Perfect gift for my best friend

    I got this for my best friend. She loved it! I tried to order another one and couldnt.Will it be available in the future? Thanks for your time. Melissa King

    Great for best friends, the only downside I thought it would be a little bit bigger, overall is great

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment