Thursday, August 1, 2019

All Natural Underarm Lightening & Brightening Deodorant Triple Action Cream - Armpit Whitening, Milk of Magnesia 24 hr Deodorant, and Clay Power Detox

All Natural Underarm Lightening & Brightening Deodorant Triple Action Cream - Armpit Whitening, Milk of Magnesia 24 hr Deodorant, and Clay Power Detox

All Natural Underarm Lightening & Brightening Deodorant Triple Action Cream - Armpit Whitening, Milk of Magnesia 24 hr Deodorant, and Clay Power Detox

This has really changed my life. I had dark underarms from shaving and I’m a light skinned African American girl. It was embarrassing raising my arms in the summer and seeing the darkness. After about two weeks of applying this only at night, my skin is completely lightened back to its normal color. I don’t use it as a deodorant but I’m sure you could. I just bought it simply to lighten my skin.

Works very well. I still have a slight smell after wearing for a few hours, but I wipe my underarms and reapply. I tried a diff organic brand and it burned my underarms badly. It did help with lightening my underarms. I will keep using.

I received the product on time but when I opened the jar, it was not full. About an 8th of the product have been sliced off the jar. I paid full price and yet I feel I have been cheated since the jar is not full. Still trying it just 3 days of use and I haven't seen any noticeable changes yet. Will update when there is an improvement. I gave it 4 star as the jar is not full when I got it and I'm giving this one a try, keeping my fingers crossed and it came in time.

I like the subtle scent. I don’t use it as a deodorant, but I find that it complements my deodorant well. I also notice the lightening effect after a couple of weeks use. I apply 2x daily. I just placed my next order.

This is an awesome deodorant, I've tried many and this has been the only one that works for me. I really didn't see a change in skin color until after I finished the first jar. But I also didn't always put it on twice a day (day&night). I only mostly used it in the morning for the day. I think I sweat a good amount, be careful it can lightly stain light colored fabrics. But I'm not going to remove a star for that. The product is awesome, halfway through my second jar now (they last me about month and half maybe two) and my discoloration is half of what it used to be!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Produce silky soft, clean and even toned skin, clear bumps and discoloration. Overtime it visibly reduce discolored underarms - It will gradually fade away the darkened skin, offering a clean-healthy looking underarm. Light weight, non sticky formula is made out of soothing and silk soft Milk of Magnesia free from irritating baking soda. Unique formulation with magnesium hydroxide (Milk of Magnesia) neutralizes negative, opposing smells of your body's own signature scent, and in turn, it assures that your BO isn't interfering with your expensive cologne. . Gentle scent of Lavender and Lemon therapeutic essential oils provide anti-infective benefits and suitable for Women and Men. Enjoy smoother, lighter and clear skin around the armpits, 24 hr odor protection, plus clay power detox. This formula does not use chemicals found in skin lightening products that is not generally regarded as safe.



    I've used other all natural deodorants, but this is far superior in every way. Very effective, even when it's hot, and I'm in Florida, so it doesn't get much hotter... Not irritating like baking soda deodorants, but still very effective

    I’ve only been using a week and haven’t seen any whitening or brightening power just yet but everything else is great. I’ve noticed it doesn’t control sweat as well as the regular name brands but I don’t have a lot of sweat. It always seemed the regular deodorant would never completely wash off and a film was always left on my skin. I don’t have that issue with this product. The scent is very pleasant and I’ve gotten positive feedback from my partner regarding it. Only thing I wish is that this could come with an applicator as I have long nails. It doesn’t feel sticky or anything on my fingers just sometimes gets under my nails.

    Love this deodorant..keep in mind the first time I order from this seller and the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because when i apply there was is little balls and it makes it uncomfortable, i dont know if that's how is suppose to be not sure but it does the job.

    I first ordered this product early March and used it in the morning and at night right after I shower. I have always dealt with dark underarms and went to this product as a last resort, and it does work!! It took about a week or so for I can start to notice any results, but the results are there once it kicks in. The only downside is that when I stopped using this product for 3 days (I went home for a few days and used another deodorant I had instead), my underarms went back to being very dark. So the only downside is that you HAVE to constantly wear this product for it to work, but overall I'm very pleased!! (a little goes a long way as long as you're using it twice a day, I just ordered my second cream after a month having my first one).

    I like that it's all natural ingredients and it does work. However, it takes a long time before you can see any result and it's not cheap.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment