Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thinkbaby - SPF 50+ Braod Spectrum Organic Sunscreen - 3 oz - 2 pack

Thinkbaby - SPF 50+ Braod Spectrum Organic Sunscreen - 3 oz - 2 pack

Thinkbaby - SPF 50+ Braod Spectrum Organic Sunscreen - 3 oz - 2 pack

 Both offer great protection, but:

Pros of ThinkBaby:
1) not as visible white coating as Australian gold
2) moisturizing

Cons of ThinkBaby:
1) does not absorb as well as Australian gold
2) a bit oily and leaves sticky residue

Finally I found my favorite sunscreen for my whole family. I had been usually Aveeno baby sunscreen but never liked it because it went on white and dry, and hard to spread on skin. So I needed an alternative that is moisturizing to my skin and with a safe health rating. I was concerned because some people said thinkbaby goes on white. However the whiteness completely goes away so easily with a few rubs. It is so easy to spread. So your baby's skin won't be white at all. It smells so good too. I am very pleased.

Pros: Score of 1! on EWG, best most organic sunscreen I've found, physical sun block (zinc), non-greasy, no smell, and it resists sweat extremely well
Cons: Rubbed in well everywhere but my face (oily skin), must be rubbed in well otherwise a white tint (paled out) remains.
http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/437612/thinksport_ThinkBaby_Sunscreen_Benefiting_Livestrong,_SPF_50%2B_(2012_formulation)/

Love this stuff! It's ridiculous that baby sunscreen is by far the best sunscreen FOR EVERYONE. When you put this on, it will not rub in that quickly on your face, at least for me, I have semi-oily skin on my face so that could be why. It rubbed it nicely on my arms and neck. I think putting it on rubbing it in as well as you can and waiting 15 minutes is mandatory if you don't want to look like a failed ghost (pales you out, but not that bad). The Zinc in this makes me feel confident that I'm being protected.

Can't say much about sunscreen. I like this because it is one of the most environmentally safe and effective sunscreens on the market. Takes a little doing to rub it in, but I'm ok with that. Don't let "baby" discourage you adults from using it. That jst means it is safe for the younguns. Thinksport is the same thing for you atheltic types, but the only difference is the fragrance. So pick teh fragrance you like (or the colored tube you prefer). And for those of you who wanted unscented, once you start sweating in teh sun, the smell of the sunscreen will be the last thing on your mind!.

SPF 50 is pretty extreme, though. I wish they offered an SPF 30 alternative.

This is the best natural sunscreen I've tried. And I've tried a lot. My kids are fair skinned and need to wear sunscreen every day. This blends in easily and doesn't sting if it gets in your eyes. And it's very affordable for natural sunscreens too. It's been a life saver!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SAFE SUNSCREEN - Free of biologically harmful chemicals. Contains no avobenzone, oxybenzone, or UV chemical absorbers
  • WATER RESISTANT - It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion.
  • SUN LOVERS - Be protected during all your favorite outdoor activities from hiking, swimming, camping, and more!
  • WORKS WITH SENSITIVE SKIN - Thinkbaby sunscreen is perfect for sensitive skin. We recommend testing on a small area of the body to ensure that you don't have any sensitivities.
  • TIPS FOR APPLICATION - Thinkbaby formula applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed.

Description

Since our company's inception, we have been focused on being socially responsible. For us this means three things:

  • Create safe products
  • Have the least impact possible on the environment in the creation, packaging, usage, and disposal of product possible.
  • Connect to non-profit organizations engaged in activities that help the world become a safer, healthier place

Over the last 7+ years, we have provided products for various fundraisers for diabetes, child abuse, autism, and cancer organizations, and have provided direct aid to catastrophes such as the Texas fires and Haiti. In addition, we have been proud donors to Texas4000, Healthy Child Healthy World, Environmental Working Group, and St. Jude.

Our program evolved, and through a little bit of "thinking," Thinksocial was created. We came up with Thinksocial as a way to empower consumers to choose which non-profits they feel most connected to and want to monetarily support. We call it the democratization of social responsibility.



It's the safest sunscreen I found for both my child and me, that doesn't have toxic chemicals in it. (It's rated the safest, a 1, by two different safe websites/apps). Plus it smells good and rubs in so easily, without leaving any white residue. I have bought other ones by Badger and Honest Company that leave a white film on your skin. This one doesn't, I love it! I buy this one and the Sport one since they have the same ingredients, just a different smell.

I really like this sunscreen. Its not too thick and rubs in very well. This sunscreen stays put even at the pool. I checked the EWG guide for sunscreens for children and this was one of the top so I thought I'd give it a try. I've tried other mineral based sunscreens and they just won't rub in and your skin looks white. I love that I can trust the ingredients in it and feel more than ok putting it on my toddler and preschooler.

Yes to this sunscreen!! I was searching for a more non-toxic product for our little one and this was it. The best surprise part about this for me was the smell. It is amazing- like an orange creamsicle! I even wanted to use it on myself. It was easy to apply, absorbed quicker than I thought it would and wasn't super sticky. She did not get sunburned at all, and this stayed on with frequent dips into the ocean. No reactions to her skin either. Will be purchasing again and again.

Our daughter is blonde and fair-skinned and loves being outside. This is the only sunscreen we've ever used on her, and she's never gotten a sunburn. She gets no irritation from the sunscreen and it seems to absorb well. It has a pretty pleasant smell, as well. It's pricey, but toddlers don't use up that much, and it seems to last a pretty good amount of time.

We have been using this all summer including a 2 week beach vacation in the Caribbean. Compared to other safe zinc oxide products, of which many we have used, this is our favorite! It goes on well with minimal white residue left and provides awesome protection. I apply every 90 minutes and NO SUNBURNS for my family of 5, and that’s saying a lot as I have 3 with very fair skin and light blonde or red hair. I recommend this to everyone!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment