Monday, August 26, 2019

Atkins Gluten Free Protein-Rich Shake, Dark Chocolate Royale, Keto Friendly, 8 Count

Atkins Gluten Free Protein-Rich Shake, Dark Chocolate Royale, Keto Friendly, 8 Count

Atkins Gluten Free Protein-Rich Shake, Dark Chocolate Royale, Keto Friendly, 8 Count

Say what you will about the Atkins diet, (I got good results), and about some of the Atkins nutritional products, (meals and bars are sort of iffy), we have found over the years that these shakes are the best all around nutrition shakes for us. Super low carb and high protein. Nice mix of vitamins and minerals. We prefer the Dark Chocolate Royale, but the Milk Chocolate is an O.K. substitute. (For what it's worth the Vanilla with a shot of Jack Daniels is a pretty nice late afternoon low-carb substitute for a Bailey's Irish Cream pick-me-up.)

I order 6 eight-packs at once and some nice young guy drops them at my door. Costs no more than at the supermarket and way less than at some places.

IMPORTANT! Sometimes when you order stuff like this you get product that is out of date or nearly so. I got these today and they have a "best by" date of August 30, 2018, which is ten months from now and better than the date on my latest store bought shakes. So, staleness is not a problem.

All in all this was a successful purchase/delivery experiment and is my new go-to.

Love these!!! Starting the low carb diet and have been wildy succesful with it. I am 25, and after a sudden weight gain of 30 lbs, I decided to make a change after almost hitting 200 lbs. I use these as a meal replacement, usually breakfast or lunch. I love love love the taste. The smell is a little weird but I got over that quickly once I tasted them. Not only does it curb my appettite, but fufills my sweet tooth craving. (I actually even feel full afterwards) Considering sweets are my weakness, this was the answer I needed. I was worried when I read the reviews about the expired or damaged packaging but I had neither of these issues, and my shakes don't expire until next year. Will be ordering again! Ps I've lost 11 lbs in two weeks!!

I'm not on the Atkins diet but these have been a large staple in my weight loss journey.

I started a low calorie diet back in January of 2017 and have since went from 260 pounds down to 190. This is just by drinking one to two of these a day and counting the rest of my calories. (I also haven't exercised at all.) These drinks are amazing for curbing your appetite and if you're like me and don't like eating first thing in the morning, these are great as they don't upset my stomach or make me feel sick like breakfast usually does. They taste delightful and don't have that chalky taste that some weight loss/ meal replacement shakes do. (I always favour the Chocolate Royales.)

I recently started having to buy these off of Amazon as my local Walmart is trying to push the off brand Equates very hard, but they don't compare to these, and they also have a whole extra 20 calories.

This dark chocolate is may favorite flavor of these drinks.
I'm older, and take supplements and meds in the morning. I use this to do that (tip: swallowing pills with a thicker beverage makes it easier), and then have half left over, which I drink as a snack mid morning.
A whole one is a complete meal replacement, but I find I don't get hungry on half for quite a while.
If you are living a very low carb lifestyle, but crave something richer now and then, you can add whole cream (whipping cream, heavy cream) to this. No carbs.
[For those who don't understand that, yes, it has a lot of fat, but since our bodies are burning fat instead of sugar, it does not matter. We will still lose weight or maintain a healthy weight if we keep up the entire lifestyle.Your body needs oxygen and fat OR sugar to burn. Remove the "easy" sugar, and it flips over to fat.]

I love this flavor, but my boyfriend hates it and refuses to drink any of them. Now at least I know if I buy these, I'll never open a shake-less fridge. ;) It tastes like semi-sweet chocolate, as another reviewer said. I tend to like the deeper flavor and, if you haven't already, try using about a third of a shake to cream your coffee if you're a coffee drinker. Tastes awesome. They're a satisfying meal replacement for breakfast or an anytime snack while on Atkins.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • One box of 8 Dark Chocolate Royale Protein-Rich Shakes
  • Decadent, dark chocolate flavor
  • 15 grams of protein per serving
  • 2 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving
  • Gluten free and low glycemic
  • Keto friendly! *When used with Atkins ketogenic programs

Description

Enjoy the rich, decadent taste of Atkins Dark Chocolate Royale Protein-Rich Shakes and give your body the steady energy it needs. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, 15 grams of protein and 1 gram of sugar per bottle, our shakes keep you satisfied throughout the day. Each shake is gluten free and contains 2 grams of net carbs, making it perfect for a low glycemic, low carb and keto friendly* lifestyle. Includes one box of 8 ready-to-drink dark chocolate protein shakes. The Atkins Diet and Lifestyle provides quick, effective, and balanced weight loss by limiting carbs and sugar to help the body burn fat for fuel and keep your energy steady. With over 80 published clinical studies to support the principles behind the Atkins Diet, we provide filling and delicious snacks to help you stay on track! *When used with Atkins ketogenic programs



Love these protein drinks. While not as high in protein as some others, the low carb and sugar content make it a good choice. I simply add a scoop or two of protein powder and I've got a nice, tasty shake with 40g of protein.

This product is great when I need a quick breakfast or mid day snack when I don't have the time to fix myself a full meal.. it is great for that on the go person.

I think this Dark Chocolate shake has the best taste of the Atkins brand. Nice chocolate flavor and not super sweet. I will definitely continue to buy them.

I really enjoy the taste, although it doesn't particularly taste like DARK chocolate as it tastes more in line with the likes of Nestle's Milo. Has a very malty flavor, which is great for people that like malts. Only one downside is that there is a lingering aftertaste of artificial sweetener. Other than that it's pretty great if your'e looking for low-net carb options for your sweet tooth.

I didn’t quite expect to be filled up by this shake, it’s thinner than Slim Fast shakes but it filled me up on just half a container. The only thing I don’t care for is that it does leave a very slight sweet after taste in my mouth for several hours after consuming ( it’s the same for the vanilla shakes) - but I don’t mind terribly because the Atkins shakes keep me full up to 4 hours, and by then it’s lunch time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment