Thursday, August 1, 2019

Bun Cover Hair holder, Hand Crafted Hair Clip. This Attractive Hair Accessory Can Be Used As A Bun Maker Or a Hair Grip. Hair Styling for Women For thick and thin hair. 2 Pcs Uniquely Hand Painted.

Bun Cover Hair holder, Hand Crafted Hair Clip. This Attractive Hair Accessory Can Be Used As A Bun Maker Or a Hair Grip. Hair Styling for Women For thick and thin hair. 2 Pcs Uniquely Hand Painted.

Bun Cover Hair holder, Hand Crafted Hair Clip. This Attractive Hair Accessory Can Be Used As A Bun Maker Or a Hair Grip. Hair Styling for Women For thick and thin hair. 2 Pcs Uniquely Hand Painted.

Holds up great, slept with it once and did not break. Best way to put it on is from the bottom up, as shown in photo.

I have long (about 3 inches above my waist), very fine hair that I used to be able to corral using a hair donut, but it has gotten just long enough that that method of making a bun wasn't working. I decided to try this hair clip. It works well and the designs (one pink and white dots, one blue dots with occasional pink flowers) are pretty. I put my hair in a ponytail, twist it into a bun, and then slide the clip in to secure it. My hair is still a bit to long to fit completely, so there's a small gap, but it's very secure, and is extremely fast. Nice product--worth the fairly hefty price. As other reviewers said, if your hair is thick and long, it probably wouldn't work for you. The size of the dome is about 3 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall.

I have long thin hair that I always keep up at work. I love these clips, I put my hair in a ponytail, stuff into the clip and it works great.

I really like this bun holder. It feels secure and is very comfortable. My hair is to about the small of my back but its not very thick so it fits into the cover for the most part. I haven't worn my hair another way since i got these. Love it!

I really loved these! I have long hair and always looking for a way to get it out of the way. tried this different kind of clip and bam hooked this kind doesn't pull my hair like the regular clips I'm used to. the hand painted designs are lovely and makes me feel like I'm helping someone with a dream.
all around loved it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    👩NO NEED TO SUFFER FOR THE SAKE OF FASHION - This Hair bun holder is your answer to quick, elegant hairstyles wherever you are. This amazing and original patent has no need for pins, barrettes or tight fitting and tugging hair ties. Just brush your hair into your desired style and attach the Bun clip by slipping the claw under the hair. It couldn't be easier!

    👩UNIQUELY STYLISH HAIR JEWELRY - Made of high quality, durable and long lasting plastic, that easy hair bun maker is individually painted by local artisans. No two clips are exactly the same and your hair do will stand out from the crowd. This is not an item that you will see all over the internet. This is a unique way to create your bun or other style quickly and without effort.

    👩FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Girls and women of all ages can enjoy using the Bunclip! In a second or two you can have a hairstyle to suit any event, whether it's everyday at school or work, dressing up in the evening for cocktails or a party or just hanging out with friends. It's always appropriate.



    I know it's in crooked, but I remedied that after the photo. I bought these mainly to wear riding on the motorcycle. They're really nice, and work well for the purpose. I like them so much I've been wearing them even when I'm not riding. My hair is average thickness and down just past my shoulder blades in length. It fits in them nicely with out a hair tie or pins. Just roll it up and clip it on. Pretty and sturdy. Great alternative to scrunchies.

    These are cute original works of art each individually painted. They would work great for someone of average Hair or slightly longer hair length. Since my hair is below my waist and thick I have a difficult time putting all of my hair in these but It works well with certain styles. Creator is super nice and contacted me several times to make sure I was happy with the purchase

    The quality is exceptional. The clips are sturdy and go in very easily. I can't believe how securely they hold the hair. My hair is a little longer than shoulder length and very thick. The clips do the job perfectly! I'm so impressed! I've already ordered another set.

    Very pretty, when I wore it I got lots of compliments. I used it to cover a bun, I have long. Medium to thick hair.

    I got these for work. I wear my hair in a bun to work and these Beautiful hair clips hold my hair in place all day .

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment