Thursday, August 1, 2019

PurSteam World's Best Steamers Chemical-Free Cleaning PurSteam Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner with 9-Piece Accessory Set Purpose and Multi-Surface All Natural, Anthracite

PurSteam World's Best Steamers Chemical-Free Cleaning PurSteam Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner with 9-Piece Accessory Set Purpose and Multi-Surface All Natural, Anthracite

PurSteam World's Best Steamers Chemical-Free Cleaning PurSteam Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner with 9-Piece Accessory Set Purpose and Multi-Surface All Natural, Anthracite

So this steamer did exactly what I had hoped it would. I was able to detail my car myself with very little effort. Normally it takes me hours of scrubbing every square inch of my car but the steamer made anything caked on carpets, panels, dash, radio, doors, speakers, leather seats and seat belts look like new in the matter of a few seconds. Now my car was absolutely disgusting. You know that mom car where there is always so many unidentifiable sticky and gross messes? Yup! Got them all out and quickly. I used a microfiber towel to follow and wipe up excess water.

Literally the only thing that was slightly annoying about the product was just the little button on the side that releases to put the lock on. It kept getting bumped easily and would lock the steam from coming out quite frequently. Not a major issue considering the end result. Would buy again!

Love to way the steamer works. Product seems great, but ive used it once and now i cant get the cap to come off so i can refill it. Been sitting for an hour and it just spins on the safety lock. Pressing down does nothing. Im very disappointed. REVISION: the company reached out hours after I posted this review. They said they would replace the unit themselves. This is outstanding customer service that is lacking in society today from many companies. I'm waiting on the replacement now, but I give them 5 stars for the service and the fact the product worked well except for a defective safety cap that never came back off. Defects happen, but this is how you should conduct business. Recommend to all!

I just received my Pursteam. I purchased the Pursteam after reading quite a few reviews. I spilled something and now have a stain in the cloth seat of my brand new truck. I tried several cleaners, and also had the local car wash attempt to get the stain out. But, so far nothing has worked. The Pursteam did the job! My new car looks new again. This little gadget works great! I can't wait to try it out on a few other things around the house.

Cannot live without this. Gets rid of sticky toddler yuck that accumulates on everything three feet and lower in the home.

This is high quality steamer and very comfortable to use. I previously purchased different brand but it was flimsy and very hard to use and it finally broke within a day. This one seems to be made very well with high quality material. It has all necessary attachments at affordable price. Will definitely recommend


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WHY IS THIS THE ULTIMATE HANDHELD STEAM CLEANER IN THE USA: We designed it to be the absolutely most powerful superheated pressurized steam cleaner available producing up to 30% more steam flow as compared in testing to other steam cleaners some of which cost 2x the price. Superheated pressurized steam eliminates grease, grime, mold, stains, and bed bugs without harsh chemicals.
  • EASY HANDHELD USE: Lightweight and portable unit comes with a long 9. 8-foot cord for convenient indoor and outdoor use.
  • SAFE, MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING: Safe to use on a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, granite, waterproof wood flooring, laminate tiles, most cotton and wool carpets, and washable wallpaper.
  • FAST-HEATING: Heats quickly with a 3 to 4-minute warm-up time.
  • 9-PIECE ACCESSORY SET: Deep clean the hard-to-reach areas of your home using the heavy-duty attachments for more targeted cleaning. Extension hose for different attachments included.

Description

Our design team has worked hard to create a powerful, strong, sturdy, steamer without sacrificing ease of use or versatile functionality. Job specific attachments to enhance more detailed steaming.



This little steamer packs one Powerful punch! This cleans grout like nobody’s business and is absolutely incredible at removing grease. I also used it to clean kitchen cupboards in preparation of a touchup staining. And customer service...WOW! Unequaled by any others out there. I can’t say enough positive comments about this steamer. JUST BUY IT!

I love my steam cleaner. It removed hard, sticky and gooey spots that regular cleaning could not dissolve.
My countertops are white ceramic tiles with white grouting. After a few minutes of steaming my countertops are gleaming and look brand new. Among the many attachments are a window cleaner and a clothing steamer. Customer relations are the best I have ever seen. Emails are answered immediately. Telephone calls are very helpful. There was a problem with my first unit do they sent me a new steam cleaner without my even asking. They didn’t even ask me to return anything. Did I mention that I love my steam cleaner? Makes heavy cleaning much quicker and easier.

I received the Pursteam Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner yesterday. I opened it right away. It had several tips such as: angled, bendable extension, a steamer head and microcloth for fabrics, brushes, and a jet tip. It also came with a measuring cup and funnel. Honestly, I did not realize it came with so many extras.
I put water in it and put the jet tip on ( there are no directions for putting on the tips, you just have to figure that out on your own. It has a collar like the garden hose, you just have to wiggle it and turn it until you are able to screw it on) and I turned it on. It took about 1-2 minutes to heat up. It has a safety feature to lock it if you have to set it down. I used it around the window molding to remove dust and mold. It melted right off. All I had to do is gently wipe away the wet goo. I also used it on a scratch on the porcelain rim of the toilet I could not clean out. Just one little spray and it was clean. I am going to go crazy with it today. The vent on my oven and seams around the stove are disgusting and I cannot get them clean. I feel positive the Pursteam is just the product I need to get the job done.
I will update my successes when I have had time to use it more. So far, though, I believe that I made a good investment, especially, when I think about how much money I spend on chemical cleaning products that just do not get the job done. Not to mention, when you steam clean, it sterilizes what ever you are cleaning.

Customer Service was amazing & sometimes, I guess maybe with shipping. Some things do not work. I returned not thinking of it. The customer service was so good. I got to try for a second time and this machine is amazing!!!! My first one purchased many years ago. I do not use chemicals in my house due to my mother dying of a rare lung disease. I just do not take chances with my family, but you want to clean and disinfect your house. Right? This machine is for you!

This steam cleaner was purchased to no small extent to help clean our house which we are about to move out of. I have only used this steamer a few times, but already I know that it is more than capable of performing where needed. I have been using cloths and other cleaning products to clean my window sills, the grout in my bathrooms among other things. As a test run, I used the steam cleaner to steam clean these areas and was quite impressed with the results. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to deep clean some of the hard to reach areas.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment