Friday, August 2, 2019

Memorial Jewelry, When Cardinals Appear Your Loved One is Near Bangle Bracelet

Memorial Jewelry, When Cardinals Appear Your Loved One is Near Bangle Bracelet

Memorial Jewelry, When Cardinals Appear Your Loved One is Near Bangle Bracelet

Lovely bracelet..purchased in Memory of my husband & daughter, who passed 2 yrs ago. I feed the birds each season and noticed quite a few Cardinals coming in. Then I saw this bracelet and the quote attached and knew it was for me. "Warm & Fuzzy" feeling for me.
Having lost loved ones, you look for signs they are still here, in one form or another. I will wear my bracelet, read the quote and look for my birds each season. I will feed them well, keep them coming back because they represent family to me.

It's a pretty piece.after looking for a cardinal bracelet for my mom for years ( that was not a sports team bracelet) I finally found this one and she loved it.

This is a beautiful piece of jewelry. Seems like good quality. Purchased as a gift for a friend after the passing of her grandfather. I'm excited to give it to her!

My grandson bought this for me after the death of my husband. We see cardinals daily and are reminded that he will always be near.

This bracelet is a memory of my Dad who passed one year ago. I saw a red cardinal on a white fence and knew he was watching over me. When I found this bracelet, I had to have it and I wear it everyday.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Have you lost someone dear to you? Do you feel them near you? Watch for cardinals to appear.

    Has a friend lost someone close? This will make a beautiful memorial gift.

    "When cardinals appear your loved one is near" is the memorial phrase laser etched on this stainless steel charm. It is accompanied by a cardinal charm and a red swarovski crystal on a stainless steel adjustable bangle bracelet.

    Stainless Steel adjustable bangle bracelet, size 62 mm, and fits wrists up to 7-1/2".



    I luv this!!! just as described and beautiful!!

    Fast shipping! The bracelet is beautiful.

    Cant tell that this is not an Alex and Ani product. Well made.

    Good gift

    Love it!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment