Thursday, August 1, 2019

Rubbermaid Brilliance Leak-Proof Food Storage Containers with Airtight Lids, Set of 7 (14 Pieces Total) | BPA-Free & Stain Resistant

Rubbermaid Brilliance Leak-Proof Food Storage Containers with Airtight Lids, Set of 7 (14 Pieces Total) | BPA-Free & Stain Resistant

Rubbermaid Brilliance Leak-Proof Food Storage Containers with Airtight Lids, Set of 7 (14 Pieces Total) | BPA-Free & Stain Resistant

I have a problem with strawberries: they go fuzzy in days no matter what I do or don't do. I washed, cut up, sweetened slightly (It is late November!) & then stored them in a Brilliance container. Usually I would have fuzz 2 days later, but in these containers they were as fresh as the day I bought them. I put a pasta salad with a pesto base into the big container & no green stains. It handles tomato sauce too & I've put it in the microwave with the top on loosely & that worked well. I LOVE THESE THINGS! It's Thanksgiving Day & they're on sale. I'm getting another set! More info: I've seen the negative reviews. Big Tip: it pays to read the directions! You DO NOT remove the lids by pulling on the seals. There is one corner of the lids that has a lip. Open the seals on both sides and then remove the lid using the corner tab (lip). These are strong containers but you can't manhandle them. These containers DO NOT have to be "burped" as soft containers do. If you listen when you press the seals closed, you will hear the air escaping. If you try to burp hard plastic of course it will break. The information about only microwaving at 30 second intervals has not been my experience. I have a 1200 watt microvave & have reheated casseroles for 3& 1/2 min with great results. I did release the seals & let sit for about a minute before removing the lid.

Absolutely love these! Bought a small set at the local wallyworld to store all my dried beans in and found I needed more. Too many beans. Oh wait, that can't be right. You can never have too many beans. Anyway. The lids are so cool! They snap on a bit like that home party plastic ware we all used to buy. They are clear as a sunny day so you can SEE what's in there and they stack! I know you can cook with them in the microwave but I don't use any kind of plastic that way. Besides I only wanted them for storage. I need a few more ...

I’m pleased with the performance of these glass-like plastic containers. They’re great for meal prep, freezing and microwaving. Even microwaved tomato sauce doesn’t stain these.
The clip-on lids mean there’s no spilling or leaking despite frequent drops. However, the extremely tight seal may be tough for hands which are more arthritic than mine. Many sizes available. I can heartily recommendation these and the easy-find lid series, which has the same container material and differs only by the lids. The easy-finds would be better for those who have more hand problems. Oh, and I have had no trouble washing these in the top dishwasher rack. 5/5 stars

bought 3 of the 9.6 cup size to put exactly 8 cups of Only Natural Pet's dehydrated raw dog food bags in each of them. Thought this would leave me with almost 2 cups worth of extra room but, i was wrong for the black seal that is all around lid, takes that room up so technically these are 8cp containers to me.

wish they had slightly larger ones too for i would buy them now since these are actually great container that are everything they say (airtight/etc) except for the actual cup size that is limited due to seal and the 'crystal clear' part, nothing crystal clear with the loads of scuffing whitish marks all over the lid tops that oddly are not protected and therefore get ruined at warehouse/etc. before you even get them! for what i am using them for, its no big deal but, had i bought these for 'my' personal use, i would of returned at least 2 of them that were pretty scuffed up!!

latches were not that hard to open to me but, the part on container that it latches to sure did hurt my fingers! hold latches on edge and open slowly 'towards you" to avoid getting fingers hurt by that part!

This is really estetically pleasing, and perfect for meal prepping. My healthy salad and veggies look so bright and colorful - people often comment on how delicious my lunch looks and it’s usually just a green salad. The crystal clear container really makes it look appetizing, and the seal is super tight. I’ve thrown soup in my purse and carried it around all day without worrying. I’ve always preferred glass, but these are so light, nestle so well, are super easy to clean, and so drip proof than maybe I’m a convert. I immediately purchase another set as soon as I got the first.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Perfect for a variety of occasions and events-like barbeques, tailgating parties, holiday cooking, daily meal prep, and much more
  • Stacks perfectly with other Brilliance containers to save space and maintain organization in the pantry or fridge
  • Crystal-clear Tritan lid and base features 360-degree transparency
  • Made from stain- and odor-resistant materials that are safe for the dishwasher, microwave, and freezer; built-in vents under latches allow splatter-resistant microwaving with the lid on
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Set contains 7 plastic food storage container bases and 7 lids, for a total of 14 pieces
  • Set includes (4) 1.3-cup containers with lids, (2) 3.2-cup containers with lids, and (1) 9.6-cup container with lid

Description

Thanks to its airtight seals and secure latches, this set of Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Containers is guaranteed not to leak, allowing mess-free transport of your favorite foods—even soups, stews, and sauces. Each piece also sports a modular design that allows convenient stacking in your fridge or lunch bag, saving you some much needed space. No need to unstack and unseal multiple containers to find a specific dish; their crystal-clear Tritan construction lets you see what you've stored at a glance. This material also provides stain and odor resistance to keep the container spotless and fresh after every use. Want an easier way to re-heat leftovers? Built-in vents allow steam to escape so you can microwave food without removing the lid. In addition to being microwave-safe, these Brilliance containers can also be placed in the freezer and the dishwasher without warping or discoloration—but should anything ever go wrong, Rubbermaid Brilliance products are backed by a full lifetime warranty. Bases and Lids are BPA free



The best containers in the world. I eat a whole food plant based diet and use these for everything. I use several sizes. The large 9.6 "flat" style is great for bean dishes. When I come home from the store with 5 different lettuces, I wash and prepare each and put them in these containers. Then when I make a salad everything is ready. I eat two LARGE salads a day.

I have been using Rubbermaid for years and have been losing confidence in Rubbermaids' various products until I purchased these storage containers. The containers are easy to store, the lids actually lock down, keeps food fresh. I have used these in the microwave, with the lids latched, and to my surprise, the lids didn't fly off with the non-vented pressure built-up. Also, have put them in the dishwasher, nothing sticks to the bottoms, come out looking brand new each time. Rubbermaid finally came through with a product that I would purchase again the future.

This is a really good product -- I can bring juicy food to work and not find it leaking all over the inside of my bag. I only wish they had a step up size between the 1.3 cup and the 3.2 cup size. 1.3 cups is a bit small for cottage cheese and frozen blueberries and the 3.2 size is a little large. A 2 cup or 2.25 cup size would be just perfect. (I'm having a Goldilocks moment! here)

Well maybe excited is a bit of an overstatement but not by much.
They go from freezer/fridge to microwave to table if you want. then right into the dishwasher.
They nest well for storage.
I use them for storing hot dog rolls in the freezer. and on the counter.
Storing waffles in the freezer. meats or vegetables in portions or bulk. Pretty much anything.
If you are eating for just one or two you can portion out a large amount of food into the 1.3 cup containers for sides and micro them as you need them. I don't happen to find much use for the mini size but the small (1.3cup), medium, medium deep and large sizes get regular use.
The larger ones store almost anything. you can break open a package of bacon, freeze some and store the rest in the fridge. Keep your hard boiled eggs in them. Open a large can of vegies or beans and split it into portions for later.
I find myself using these instead of storage bags.
Store leftover portions or cook big and portion it out for individual consumption later.
really convenient.
I can't really say how they will last over the long term but in a year of casual use I have no failures. I don't cart them to work or generally out of the house which might bang them around a bit more.

I really like these containers. I have used the previous red version of Rubbermaid and they lasted about 5 years so I know Rubbermaid's a good brand. These are crystal clear and viewable 360 degrees around. The seal is very tight and absolutely no spilling or leaking. Another big plus for me is the microwave vents that appear when the latches are opened. I haven't had them long enough to see if they scratch when eaten out of but they seem very durable. Great buy!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment