Wednesday, September 18, 2019

25 Years Down and Forever To Go 25th Anniversary Gift with a 1994 Quarter Gift for Him or Her

25 Years Down and Forever To Go 25th Anniversary Gift with a 1994 Quarter Gift for Him or Her

25 Years Down and Forever To Go 25th Anniversary Gift with a 1994 Quarter Gift for Him or Her

Purchased this recently for an April anniversary with a man who doesn't like a big deal made out of anything. But who can't use a key ring? I'm very pleased with this item, including its tiny gift envelope and I think that even my low-key husband will like it. Nicer than I thought it would be, based on the photograph, and very reasonably priced for a major event!

I gave this to my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary. Eight years ago he was told he had 3-5 years to live and we did not think we would ever see our 25th anniversary. Even though we could not afford any fancy vacations, I wanted something he could use daily to remind him of my love for him. For Forever!

Somewhat smaller than I had expected, but says all the right things.

Gave to hubby, looks very nice.

Purchased this for my husband on our 25th anniversary. He loves it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I have hand stamped "25 down" on the quarter with hearts on each side of the date, 1994, as well as "Forever to go" on the back aluminum layer of this key chain. :-) Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real quarter, so it will tarnish over time as any quarter would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    Good quality, makes a nice key ring

    She loved it

    25 years is a big accomplishment. Great product to memorialize the event. Wife loves it

    Bought this for my husband for our 25th anniversary. He loved it! Arrived quickly and was exactly as promised. Thanks!

    Good quality and represents our 25 perfectly

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment