Monday, September 9, 2019

Utopia Towels Cotton Bath Towels, 6 Pack, (22 x 44 Inches), Pool Towels and Gym Towels, White

Utopia Towels Cotton Bath Towels, 6 Pack, (22 x 44 Inches), Pool Towels and Gym Towels, White

Utopia Towels Cotton Bath Towels, 6 Pack, (22 x 44 Inches), Pool Towels and Gym Towels, White

I have no idea why these economy towels would get a rating less than four stars. Maybe it has something to do with their various uses. I find them perfect for my use. My athletic club has scratchy towels and I don't like using them. These towels are soft, absorbent, and packable (the right size). Yes, they shed the first 4-6 washes, but this is what I expect from an economy towel. But that characteristic didn't changed the functionality of the towels. If you pack a gym bag for morning workouts, this is the perfect towel! Don't worry about the shedding. it's not a big deal.

These towels were exactly what I was looking for. Wanted a moderate sized towel to take with me kayaking to cover my legs and dunk to keep cool on very hot days. Bath sheets are too big and bulky, hand towels are too small. I looked all over in stores for this size but all the box stores carry were bath sheets. Very happy with this purchase.

These towels are very soft and larger than I expected them to be! They're not huge by any stretch, but I expect one of those hotel pool size towels and these are just bigger.
One tip: wash before you use and wash ALONE! I tossed them in the wash with some workout clothes and another towel and everything came out with white fur all over it. Not a bad thing as it relates to the towel itself, just a fact.

The towels arrived on time, as requested. They actually surpassed my expectations of quality, and absorption. I did wash before use (as is my habit) as instructed, with the expected results. I will order these again. These are for my home use.

These are absolutely perfect for what I wanted! I have teens who seem to just wear towels out, or stain them quickly. I wanted lightweight towels I could bleach if necessary. I also was going to having a house FULL of company. These aren't thick fancy towels, these are what you find at hotels. My relatives that were in town actually chose to use these out of the closet versus my fancy thick plush towels because they hang easier and they dry faster. I AGREE!! Plus in my hall bathroom linen closet it looks super nice when you open it and it's loaded with bright clean white towels folded nicely and ready for anyone to use. Will be great with guests coming to swim in our pool as well! I already went on and ordered another pack for this!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
  • Set includes six identical cotton pool/gym/bath towels in white measuring 22 by 44 inches
  • These quick dry towels are perfect for you to take it to the gym, beach, pool or other endless places
  • Perfect to wrap around your hair or to dry your body
  • Machine wash the towels in warm water using mild detergent and tumble dry on low; recommended to dry immediately to minimize mildew

Description

Get The Most Value for Your Money with Premium 100% Ring spun Cotton Bath Towels! This pack of 6 Cotton bath towels is a popular and premium choice when stocking for your home bathroom, beach or pool parties. Each 22 x 44 inch bath towel is highly absorbent and ultra-soft with long-lasting quality. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully graded for quality control and product durability.

Optimal Softness And Absorbency
485 GSM
Pack of 6 - 22 X 44 Inch
Perfect For Bath, Beaches and Pool Parties
Matching Value-Size Set For Quick Bathroom Makeover



Sometimes you need a regular size towel and not the huge oversized ones. I didn't realize how hard it was to find this size. I mainly use them when I wash my hair and wrap it around my head to help absorb excess water. I tend to wear my hair to my shoulder or longer so I need to wrap my hair in a towel. I had bought another towel that wasn't really oversized but it was still too large and bulky. These are the perfect size.

Ya'll! Ok - so I love a big towel for showers but I don't want to use a big towel for my wet hair! This is the perfect towel for twisting up your hair.

Pros: size - thickness - fluffiness - its super soft - washes nicely - this is a great deal for 6 towels - not just for hair, this towel is also good for the gym and or little ones, I've used this on my toddler and it's the perfect size - good absorbency

Cons: The only con I have is that it sheds, even after the multiple wash/dry cycles it's been through - after each wash/dry I can shake out fuzzies - this doesn't happen with all of my bath/hand towels, only these . . . that said, I still think it's a great product and would recommend purchasing

Things to note: I've only ever washed these towels in hot water and with bleach

Did you find this review helpful? Let me know!

We prefer small towels and not large bulky ones. These towels are great. They are not thin by any means. The first washing or two there is quite a bit of lint which is normal with cotton. They wash up great and are very soft. I do not have lint on me when I dry off with them. I have a HE Washing Machine and always use two rinses on the towels. No complaints, just what I was looking for. Soft, Thick, Great Size.

I love these! I had been looking for a good old fashioned bath towel that isn't the size of a beach towel for some time now. These are them! And they are very nice quality to boot. If you're looking for a bath towel that isn't the size of a blanket, and still feels like a nice towel these are what you're looking for.

i was looking for some towels for the gym. not too small, not too big and bulky--and these were perfect! just be sure to wash and dry TWICE before throwing them in with your regular laundry. that way, most all of the fuzz will collect in your lint trap, and not on your clothes. but GREAT towels!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment